The most Bizzare XTube vid ever [BE WARNED]

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Don't try this at home kids"
I remember a dinner conversation with a nurse from casualty (emergency) and the embarassed excuses (embarassing to witness, actually!) used by those who found they had "lost" objects up their arses (by accident!) I look in horror and imagine "the morning after"
I did a double take on that arse, I thought it was female, bad enough, then I saw the balls.
That's when I remembered the "lost Brut bottles" conversation. (if they come undone you get alcohol poisoning)

Hmmmmmmm, be careful boys (and girls!)
What goes in very slipperily doesn't necessarily wanna come out again!

87chris1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having seen 1man1jar before, this wasn't nearly as gross. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. The absurdity of it all...

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to work in an ER and we had a guy come in with SIX D size flashliight batteries in his ass!! They had been in there over a week. He said he was hoping he could pass them but the pain became so bad he had to come to the ER. Surgery was required to remove them. Had one battery leaked he would have died instantly.

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the funniest thread. There are so many one liners that are good that I had to stop reading because I was crying too hard.

I did not see it but does anyone know if he considered aborting? :)