The most DISGUSTING political advert EVER

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HUNGHUGE11X7, Oct 21, 2010.

1. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I wouldn't say it's the most disgusting, but it's certainly one of the most ridiculous ones this campaign season. It even tops Alan Grayson's "Submit To Me" ad against his opponent in Florida. Don't you just love the Michael Bay-styled "Armageddon" music in the background? What better way to scare the clueless with music slated for an action scene from a high budget sci-fi/alien flick?

Who knew putting a black man in the White House would make people act so fuckin' stupid? :rolleyes:

3. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The libertard circle jerk is alive and well it seems.

4. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

Honestly...given the media hyperbole and histrionics of this election cycle....nothing surprises me.

5. Boobalaa

Gold Member

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:..Actually..The people who are acting so fuckin' stupid now, were Always that fuckin stupid..it's just that the fucking stupid President who lived in the White House for 8 years before The Black Man moved into the White House is not there anymore.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

6. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Speaking of jerks... How you doing?
    Did you even click the link?... thought not

7. BadBoyCanada

BadBoyCanada New Member

No, not even close.

And at the end of the day, its not going to change anyone's vote, maybe just bring out the electorate on both sides.

8. TripHammer

TripHammer Active Member

Albums:
    Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, USA, Sol 3,
    It's all just rearranging the deck chairs.

9. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am truly ashamed and very afraid of the rise of the rabid right-wing conservative movement. This is not the America I was raised to love.

10. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    They've run some pretty SHITTY ads down here for the Louisiana Senate's race, I think.

11. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

If only you were actually literate enough to write in English, people might understand what the *uck you're whining about.

12. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

It's a down market. How else were they going to keep those profits up?

13. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Sadly, I did, the minute he was elected.

You, my man, become more moronic, more predictable, more repetitive and more laughable with each passing day. Why don't you go someplace else to shoot one of those biiiig wads we're always hearing about.

14. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

got nothing to do with obama, typical ignorant religious folk who aren't able to stand up in honesy to different opinions..

#14 D_Myer_Dogasflees, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  15. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

The elections seem to get worse every time.

The ads here are absolutely disgusting on both sides. Republicant's and Democrabs alike are not telling me anything about what they as a candidate can do to fix a problem. The only thing I am hearing is how "corrupt" the other candidate for the same office is.

I am watching a Congressional race where one candidate's only experience in public service was as a Republican Lobbyist. Gee, that guy makes me feel great. I seriously cannot believe that that particular idiot got this far. He made a living distorting the truth and that makes him qualified for a job that would demand many business and accounting skills which he doesn't have.

I am watching ads for a second Congressional race that has an old guard pork barrel Republican calling the incumbent Democrat evil because his business which is being run buy a Son while Dad serves in Congress is really bad because the Company owns to Cessna Citation Business Jets. The two jets are paid for by the Company, WTF does this have to do with what the guy does sitting in a Congressional seat. The taxpayers are not paying for those jets.

The Governor's race is two women in a "catfight". The Dem has served as Lieutenant Governor and the Republican is not running against her, but against her former Boss who is on the way out. The Rep in this case has zero political experience is a former Deputy District Attorney and has absolutely ZERO negotiation experience. According to her ads she is so GREAT that she has never lost a case. With a 100% conviction rate she is not a good advertisement in any manner and she is not qualified for the office she is seeking.

I can't wait until this crap is over in the first week of November.

16. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I gotta be honest here. Deep down, I feared it was going to happen too. It was the nagging sensation that lurked in the back of my head even during the Democratic Primary (and probably one of the underlaying factors as to why I leaned towards Hilary Clinton). But I really didn't want to immediately assume or think the worst, and although our nation hasn't hit rock bottom socially I can't help but be amazed to see how nasty & insensitive people can get just to win an election.

This election cycle has exposed more hidden demons among people than I cared to ever know. Part of me is glad to see it because I hate phonies and I can purge those people out of my life. Much of me is saddened because in 2010 I thought our nation was better than this.

17. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    A ridiculous and outrageous video, but likely only to serve to stoke the already blind "rage" felt by those on the lunatic fringe. For everyone else, it will only invite scorn and head-shaking.

In other words, a real failure.

18. liberalcynic

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The fact that it is disgusting is something that you should note, and you should speak your outrage against.
    if you don't those who get rallied up by it will have a greater say. I live in Australia, here you must vote. we don't get this sort of crazy crap. exposing it for what it's worth, getting this sort of bile into the tabloids is what must be done.
    the rights won in the 60s and 70s are going to be eroded away by this ultraconservative backlash, and if you think Martin Luther and all the other civil rights activities, black, feminist, gay and lesbian et cetera had a point in their calls for equality, social justice, egalitarianism, speak out.

19. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

the ad is spot on, but Colorado is one of my home States and I can tell you, it's not likely to pass

fingers crossed, though

20. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

^"Not likely to pass" is an understatement.

"It will not pass" is more accurate.

Draft saved Draft deleted