The Most Embarasssing Doctors visit!!

D

deleted300444

Nothing embarrassing today (compared to prior visits).

I was in my underwear & socks for weigh in, vitals, on table for picking prodding. I removed socks as he looked at my feet. Then asked for me to stand up & pull underwear down for hernia. I dropped the briefs below the knees, my dick was swaying in wind due to movement, yet flaccid, balls scrunched up. He did hernia check, turn me around for prostate, and I pulled my underwear up. That was it. Done until next year. PS He said my BP was perfect!

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Removing the cyst 'manually' continued (Part 2 of 2)
This happened to me earlier this afternoon at the dermatologist (Warning, kind of gross)

The doctor walked out of the room, and I was standing there dumbfounded, naked, in the middle of the exam room, with a fist full of tissues in one hand, and a mini packet of lube (the doctor had just given me) in the other.

I paused for a second, not sure what to do, then sat down on the exam chair. I ripped open the lube that was just handed to me and poured it on my dick. after how much the doctor had been handling my dick to try to remove the cyst 'manually' I was ready to blow. I was worried the nurse would come in, but the doctor said he would be at his desk, just outside. (Even as I am writing this, I can't believe this was my afternoon). I did about 3 fast strokes, and I started shooting cum very hard into the tissues. It wasn't sexy at all, so much as intense. I caught as much of the cum as I could in the tissue, but I'm a big shooter and got some on my chest. I cleaned myself up and knocked on the door to let the doctor know I was done. He was at his desk, not more than 4 feet away, just like he said he would be.

He knocked, and came in and said, 'all set?' I said 'yup'. We were both super awkward, but he tried to ignore what had just happened and kept it professional, which I appreciated. He glanced at my chest, which must have still had some cum residue in my chest hair and just nodded at it to himself. We both ignored the stank smell of cum in the small room. Then we had the still awkward task of removing the cyst, knowing that I had just cum in there 2 minutes ago. I sat there, still 100% naked, at the examining chair, and he sat facing me on his stool, his knees on either side of mine. We were in very close proximity. He cleaned my cock with some kind of solvent. He said he had to give me an injection to numb the area. (warned you, kind of a gross story). I looked at the ceiling as he injected the needle to numb my shaft. I winced, and he put his hand on my naked knee in a reassuring manner. It was kind of sweet. At this point we were in this together. He had me lean back, and he used what was basically a soldering iron on the cyst, (which I will admit, had been stressing me out for the last week) It was totally numb, and didn't hurt at all. But I gotta say, if you ever have this procedure done, This is me warning you about the smell....yup.

He finished up, rubbed an antiseptic on the area, and gave me two stern pats on that same knee to let me know it was over. He told me to put the antiseptic on for the next week. Then he looked at me and pointed a mocking finger at me, saying 'And again, no sex or masterbating for 4-5 days, think you can handle that?' We both laughed and it broke the tension.

I put on my clothes, we shook hands, and he walked out.
I know this sounds crazy, but totally just happened to me at my 3pm appointment. definitely the most strange time I have ever had at the doctor.
Wish me luck for 5 days of no cumming!

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A number of years ago I thought I had a UTI so went to walk in and saw a nice young male doc. He checked my urine and no infection so he had me drop my pants to check my prostate. I layed on the table on my side with legs up and he inserted his finger to check my prostate. As soon as he touches it I got an instant hardon and almost ejaculated. I know if they squeeze the prostate and fluid comes out it could be some inflammation so I asked the doc and he said it was not just fluid that I had almost ejaculated and needed to follow up with a Urologist. Turned out it was nothing but felt really embarrassed to think his finger caused me to cum.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My doctor, who well-knows my sexuality, knows I'm a total top, and am (to use her words) "a pig," had just finished a routine checkup and lab review. She asked if I had a few minutes, and then said "You're so gregarious...could I ask a favor? I have to show my med student how to do a procedure. Would you mind modeling for me?"

Without asking the details of this procedure, I say I will gladly help. She tells me to strip and put on the gown, while she gets the student. When she comes back in with the guy, she tells me to get up on the exam table, and lie on my side. She then begins to instruct the young man, who performs the procedure.

I had no idea there even was such a thing as an anal pap smear, but there is. For the unfamiliar, it is done with what looks like a bottle brush. By a cute young man. On a total top. Who could qualify as "Daddy." Who had no chance to "prepare." Under bright fluorescent lights. With a woman watching and coaching.

And then she billed me for it! (Insurance covered 100%)

Reactions: S_Dick

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My doctor, who well-knows my sexuality, knows I'm a total top, and am (to use her words) "a pig," had just finished a routine checkup and lab review. She asked if I had a few minutes, and then said "You're so gregarious...could I ask a favor? I have to show my med student how to do a procedure. Would you mind modeling for me?"

Without asking the details of this procedure, I say I will gladly help. She tells me to strip and put on the gown, while she gets the student. When she comes back in with the guy, she tells me to get up on the exam table, and lie on my side. She then begins to instruct the young man, who performs the procedure.

I had no idea there even was such a thing as an anal pap smear, but there is. For the unfamiliar, it is done with what looks like a bottle brush. By a cute young man. On a total top. Who could qualify as "Daddy." Who had no chance to "prepare." Under bright fluorescent lights. With a woman watching and coaching.

And then she billed me for it! (Insurance covered 100%)

It is done by anal brushing to check for anal cancer:

What's an Anal Pap Test and Do You Need One? | UNC Health Talk

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is done by anal brushing to check for anal cancer:

What's an Anal Pap Test and Do You Need One? | UNC Health Talk

Indeed it is, and also to screen for HPV, which was the particular test administered to me, according to the lab report I got. And this is what the "swabs" or "brushes" look like, from an actual test kit. (I received the big one.) The irony is that as a total top, it was very unlikely that I had HPV there, and at my age then, cancer (often itself a result of HPV) was also very unlikely, so the test was not actually medically necessary nor indicated at that time. However, anal cancer is a very, very serious matter, so when such a test is appropriate by all means get it or other suitable diagnostic procedure, and don't worry about what might feel embarrassing. I've now reached the age of the periodic colonoscopy, but at least you are sedated for that and don't have to face the doctor until afterward.

But in this case we all knew the test wasn't really necessary, and I was just a demo model for educational purposes. My doctor also knew I'm in the medical device industry, and was pretty accustomed to cheerful voluntary loss of dignity to demonstrate and test things without medical necessity. Still, I wish she had warned me what, where, and who...

Collection-brushes-A-Brush-from-SurePath-sample-collection-kit-TriPath-Care-Tech.png

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This happened to me earlier this afternoon at the dermatologist (Warning, kind of gross)

The doctor walked out of the room, and I was standing there dumbfounded, naked, in the middle of the exam room, with a fist full of tissues in one hand, and a mini packet of lube (the doctor had just given me) in the other.

I paused for a second, not sure what to do, then sat down on the exam chair. I ripped open the lube that was just handed to me and poured it on my dick. after how much the doctor had been handling my dick to try to remove the cyst 'manually' I was ready to blow. I was worried the nurse would come in, but the doctor said he would be at his desk, just outside. (Even as I am writing this, I can't believe this was my afternoon). I did about 3 fast strokes, and I started shooting cum very hard into the tissues. It wasn't sexy at all, so much as intense. I caught as much of the cum as I could in the tissue, but I'm a big shooter and got some on my chest. I cleaned myself up and knocked on the door to let the doctor know I was done. He was at his desk, not more than 4 feet away, just like he said he would be.

He knocked, and came in and said, 'all set?' I said 'yup'. We were both super awkward, but he tried to ignore what had just happened and kept it professional, which I appreciated. He glanced at my chest, which must have still had some cum residue in my chest hair and just nodded at it to himself. We both ignored the stank smell of cum in the small room. Then we had the still awkward task of removing the cyst, knowing that I had just cum in there 2 minutes ago. I sat there, still 100% naked, at the examining chair, and he sat facing me on his stool, his knees on either side of mine. We were in very close proximity. He cleaned my cock with some kind of solvent. He said he had to give me an injection to numb the area. (warned you, kind of a gross story). I looked at the ceiling as he injected the needle to numb my shaft. I winced, and he put his hand on my naked knee in a reassuring manner. It was kind of sweet. At this point we were in this together. He had me lean back, and he used what was basically a soldering iron on the cyst, (which I will admit, had been stressing me out for the last week) It was totally numb, and didn't hurt at all. But I gotta say, if you ever have this procedure done, This is me warning you about the smell....yup.

He finished up, rubbed an antiseptic on the area, and gave me two stern pats on that same knee to let me know it was over. He told me to put the antiseptic on for the next week. Then he looked at me and pointed a mocking finger at me, saying 'And again, no sex or masterbating for 4-5 days, think you can handle that?' We both laughed and it broke the tension.

I know this sounds crazy, but totally just happened to me at my 3pm appointment. definitely the most strange time I have ever had at the doctor.

Thanks for sharing that. I hope everything is healing up okay.

Reactions: S_Dick

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A week ago today I started with what I rightly suspected to be a nasty UTI. I saw the nurse on Monday and she put me on a course of antibiotics which seem to be doing the job but it's a gradual improvement. One of my failings is that whilst I drink rather a lot of coffee, rather less tea and the occasional Diet Coke, I'm not very good at drinking as much plain water as I probably should which is what's needed for masintaining hydration and clearing these things.

Netkoha

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy shit. This just happened to me a few hours ago. Very surreal experience, everything in here just happened to me, word for word. totally bazaar, I'm so glad there is a place that I can share this. Would somehow be weird to tell a friend or girlfriend this. (Fair warning, this story gets kind of gross, sorry)

I went to the dermatologist to get a benign cyst removed from the shaft of my dick. Its a small cyst, but would hurt when I was having sex for a long duration. This was the first time I'd ever seen a dermatologist and the nurse said they had some extra time afterward, and asked if I wanted to get a full skin check too while I was there, to check for cancer. Runs in my family.

The Dr came in. He was a tall, fit guy in his early 50's, married, and very hairy, very straight laced demeanor. He shakes my hand and tells me to get undressed he'd like to do the skin check first. He said, 'I'll just have you take off everything if you don't mind, you can use a gown if you'd like, but I will need to see it all eventually'. I told him I didn't really care and just took off everything.

He has me face the wall and starts with my backside, examining me head to toe, including inner thighs and crack. I am totally naked and he is checking every mole. He has me turn as he checks one side, and then the other. There is something about the surprise of me being on display like this, and his hands all over me that gets my cock starting to wake up. (I had actually jerked off twice this morning, as I knew I was going to get this cyst removed, and might not be allowed to jerk off for awhile after, so I made sure my sack was as empty as possible, Yes, I think about these things).

He turns me to face him and checks my neck and my under arms, he is as thorough as a bloodhound, methodically examining me. He gets to my cock, which is now pretty much fully hard. He grabs it absentmindedly, as only a doctor can, and says 'This is the cyst?' pointing my own hard cock up at me. I nod yes, and say sorry about the hard-on, he laughs and says 'don't worry about it, happens to lots of guys your age'. He says 'I think I can just get the cyst manually if you don't mind, i'll give it a try, easier than burning it off'. I say sure, and he takes his (gloved) hands, and tries to basically pop it like a zit. (sorry! I warned you this was gross)

He grabs my now fully hard cock in both his hands and starts using it as leverage to hold as he tries to pop it with his thumbs. Usually I would imagine this procedure is done with me sitting down, but he kind of transitioned from the cancer screening to the cyst removal, and I am still standing there fully naked in the middle of the room. This Doctor is sitting on his stool and is basically, in every mechanical sense, giving me a handjob for 3-5 minutes. It doesn't hurt at all, but I am starting to feel that tingle when someone is pulling on your dick for that long, and I can feel my balls starting to slowly retract upward. His face 6" from my shaft, as he stairs at in intensely, applying heavy pressure to it.

He finally gives up the effort and releases his tight grip on my cock, looks up at me in his stern demeanor and says 'sorry, I tried but we'll have to burn it off' still absentmindedly holding my cock in one hand, and I can't help but let out an involuntary gasp as he releases the pressure. We both look down at my cock which is at this point fully hard to the point of throbbing, and pointing upward. Precum pumping out all over his glove. I make a ton of precum.

He looks up and me, then back down at my cock in shock and just says 'oh?'. It had just dawned on this guy that he was basically giving me a handjob for the last few minutes. I said 'I am really sorry!' and he says 'uuuuuuummmmmm', still processing what is going on, he says 'sorry too', and (I am not even kidding) says 'I think I used a little too much force'. He finally lets go of my cock, and hands me several tissues. I wipe off the pre cum and he gets a tissue and wipes the precum off his glove. He stairs intently at my still throbbing cock for what feels like a full minute, sort of considering it like its a new person in the room. I am standing there, butt ass naked in the room. He looks up and me and says, 'listen, once I do this procedure, you are not going to be able to have sex for at least 3 days, not even sex *he gulps* with.... yourself'. (his words) It is still dawning on him what's going on. 'Listen, I don't think I should do the procedure with, that, in, that, state', he gestures at my cock, which we were both already staring at. 'and I don't want to send you home like that, and tell you not to, um, cum, for 3-5 days. I don't usually do this, but why don't you take a few minutes and take care of... *gulp again* that. And I can do the procedure when you are "calmed down" '

It was so awkward, but the ridiculous terms he was using to try to keep it professional were a testament to this man's professionalism.

Then he goes, 'uuuuuum, my desk is just outside. I am uuuum, just going to be right outside the door, I really don't want the nurse thinking we are done in here, and coming in here and..... that'd be bad. I'm gonna be just outside the door... but not, umm right outside the door'. I have clearly short circuited this man's brain. He starts to walk towards the door, pauses, and I shit you not, goes to the cabinet, and hands me one of those single serving ketchup sized packages of medical lube. He hands it to me in a very official way, pauses, and just goes, 'yup'. As much to himself as to me. and walks out of the room.
(Part 1 of 2)
Wow. Such a hot story

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

UPDATE: Thanks for the well wishes guys. I really appreciate it! Didn’t really tell too many friends about it as it’s kind of a sensitive subject. But it was really stressful at the time. So I appreciate being able to talk about it here with my fellow LPSG Brothers.

Went back to the dermatologist after 5 days. Everything was healing well, and I got the all clear to jack off/have sex again.

The nurse had me on the examining table, in a gown with just my socks on. The doctor had me take off the whole gown when he came in, as it opened in the back. I had an strong erection the entire time from not jerking off for 5 days. He made no mention of what had happened on my last visit, and tried to ignore the boner in front of him as he examined the scar on it. At one point some pre cum came oozing out from his examining it and he gave me a tissue to wipe it up. As he finished he gave me a firm pat on the shoulder, and said ‘I’m sure you are excited to get back to your regular routine’ and gave a friendly laugh. I just nodded and said ‘yes sir’

I went straight home and immediately jerked off. (Pictured below as requested) I had a huge forceful load that shot hard all over my chest and hit up to my chin, something that hasn’t happened in a few years. I jerked odd three more time that afternoon (Almost did it right there in the dr office bathroom, but opted not to as I wanted some privacy, and I knew it would be a huge loud load). Thanks for listing guys.

7905EB5F-E163-4925-B214-9DD704D1AFEE.jpeg

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday the MOST embarrassing but...kinda funny thing happened to me...Even though im straight i enjoy using a aneros prostate massage every now an again(once a month)...so last Saturday i decided to blow a couple loads and on my second one i decide to use the aneros because it usually makes me shoot cum hard and almost instantly after hitting my prostate....WELL. after i came (HARD too:biggrin1:) i noticed every time i squeezed my ass muscle i had slight pain...this continued for several hours...so later that night i decide to insert a finger to see if i hurt anything. After using one finger to move around i found my prostate and it was little sore and oddly as soon as i pressed it immediately started to leak shit loads of precum and i felt like i was about to orgasm. I was fuckin shocked. even though it felt good I WAS NOT expecting that to happened.

Well the slightt pain continued into sunday. but i couldnt tell exactly where it was coming from. so i decided to put a finger inside and check to see the source of the pain again...and once i pressed my prostate i had to QUICKLY withdraw and it took everything in my might not to cum afterward but my cock was throbbing like crazy. This fuckin weirded me out and I got kinda scared so i decide that i needed to see a doctor. Now My doctor is a easy going italian guy down to earth in his mid-late 30's. I ended up choosing him as a doctor because he graduated from the same high school as me (years before of course) and he and i both at one point played varsity. So the connection was cool. although i had only seen him twice since i was 15 (i'm 20 now)so he didnt know much about me.
So i went in the office Monday. when it was my turn for me to see him i got NERVOUS as hell. I was ashamed to have to tell him what happened but i knew i had to be honest. The most part that shook me up was i was worry i would get hard (just taking off my clothes makes me get semi boned alll the TIME) and for someone to see me naked most definitely gets me hard. and theres no mistaking this bad boy when it gets hard! lol

Well he came in and asked about why i was here and i explained to him, that i had been mastubating and i used a prostate stimulator and now it seems sensitive to touch and theres light discomfort. He instructed me to remove my clothes so he could take a look, and left the room. So here i am naked siting on the doctors bed waiting for him to come back...in the mean time my schlong gets semi hard( I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!) i tried too relaxed but nothin helped! So in walks the doc and he locks the door behind him....he checks my pupils, ear, nose, throat and then asks me to stand so he can check my groin. as i stood my semi was pretty evident that it was there. and right when he touch my balls my cock jumped.. I WAS SO Nervous...but he remained calm...Then he checked the other ball and as he rubbed it my cock grew more. So now its fuckin pointing out and starting to grow!!!. I was trying so hard but nothin worked. I looked down and said sorry about that. be he just chuckled and said "no worries. Infact i would be concern if someone of your age did not respond. By the time he finished(which was like less than a minute) i was on ROCK HARD. He looked like he was thinkin something but he didnt make any comments.

He then told me that he had to check the prostate to see was going on. As he grabs the lubricant next to me ( my cock is standing proud like a flag pole still) he just adds some small talk and asks about college and how soon before im done. after i responded he told me to lean over the bed and to relax (my cock was throbbing by then because of the fact that im nude in front of someone else) anyway my heart starts racing he put s the lube on his finger and then a little on myself he sticks his finger in and asks does it hurt here and he presses i said no then he presses another place and i said no (my cock is throbbing so much but i dont think he could tell.) THEN all of a sudden he curves his finger slightly and pressed directly against my prostate...Then so my surprised what i never figured would happen DID..as soon as he pressed and asked me "what about here" my cock starting throbbin like crazy and i began shooting A HUGE load all over the paper on the bench my cock was jumping and i could help but grunt a little my orgasmed lasted about 5 to 7 seconds and i jumped up...he just removed his finger and and stepped back a little. I was just shouting "whoa " and "sorry sorry sorry" but he just smile and said "dont worry its not the first time he;s seen this and it happens in people my age". So here i am sitting on the bench with my cock stil mostly hard and cum running down my shaft and this HUGE (not over exgagerating) load on the bench paper...he walked over nd handed me tissues "i kept apologizing and he just chuckled more and said "relax at least the hardest part is over" i laugheded and said "literally man". He askd now that i had ejaculated involuntary did i currenty feel any tenderness in the testicle or increased pain.. i told him my left testicle felt a little sore and the pain in the rectum felt kind of less...he check the testicle agian for swelling...which was wierd cause im stil wiping my cock off and he is checkin my balls....(it was quick though so i paid it no attention....All i could think of was how embarrassed i was and how much the room smelt like my spunk....He said i was all done and he think he knows the problem he left out i put back on my clothes and sat in the chair away from the bench...he came back a few minutes later and said that i had little Epididymitis (swelling of my tubes) from the strain and force of my orgasm when i used the aneros...and that i just had a build of of prosactic fluid which cause the discomfort and made my prostate very sensative.. He said it will subside and gave me some antibotics for the swelling in my nuts. He removed the paper off the bench to clean up..I apolgized once again.. He laugh and said "u dont have to apoligize" and he said that i could most likely be prone to this agian because seems as if am a big producer when i cum (and he looked at the paper as he folded it to through it away) andi laughed...i said thanks and i left...I COULDNT FUCKIN BEILIVE IT....and now im NEVER fuckin around with that aneros anymore...lol

but i have a follow up appointment in 3 weeks and he'll most likey have to check it again...hopefully this time i wont jizz all over the place..But the cool part is even if it does happen again i felt much more comfortable with my doctor now so if i cum then DAMMIT i just cum!...i'll wipe up and walk out proud

Bullshit. I had my first prostate exam recently and it was the least pleasurable experience of my life. I did get a drop of fluid but IDK what it was. My only focus was getting out of there it was so uncomfortable.

Reactions: pants73

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would not describe mine as embarrassing; it was more uncomfortable.

Several years ago, I noticed that my balls had begun their "big drop". Also, they had undergone a growth spurt, and, had become noticeably larger.

I was unsure how to begin the conversation tactfully, until I decided to just verbalize my concerns.

My doctor told me not to worry about it. It was all quite normal.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Several years ago, I noticed that my balls had begun their "big drop". Also, they had undergone a growth spurt, and, had become noticeably larger.

I was unsure how to begin the conversation tactfully, until I decided to just verbalize my concerns.

Just recently my balls were swollen and tender so I went to see my Uro. He had examined me a number of times in the past but when he checked my sac he said they looked normal. I had to explain that they were normally quite small and this was swollen. Turned out to be a slight Inflammation of the sperm ducts but quite embarrassing to explain that you have tiny nuts

Reactions: Beardon

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This happened some 20 years ago. I was on a holiday at the Canary islands, and at the end of a lovely day at a beach, I ended up jacking balls-to-balls with a handsome local man. Fast forward a couple of weeks later at home and I find my balls itching, and then small reddish papules start appearing. Well, in Finland the public health care is practically free, so instead of seeking an expensive specialist private doctor, I contacted the Helsinki university dermatology hospital. They said that if I wish to see their leading specialist, I'd have to wait 4-5 days. However, there would be a slot the next day if I was willing to be part of a class for their students. My itch made the decision: tomorrow.

First I met with two young female students; we sat down them facing me. My pants down and they made a preliminary examination, checking my balls and writing down the background info. Then the class entered the room, the professor was a man in his late 40's, and 8 more students, 5 guys and 3 girls. I was standing in front of them pants down, the professor told about scabies in general, they reviewed my case, and each of the students came to check out my balls. My dick twitched a couple of times; handsome eager dudes among the students!

It was over in 15 minutes, I got the treatment advise and medication and the whole service for free. It wasn't really embarrassing, just "different" and actually kinda fun :) I might add that at the time my work was quite public and I was in the news, so most likely all present knew me from the papers and tv.

YCV1730

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I sure would love to see them ;)

Reactions: orangeC

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It wasn't really embarrassing - I have a very high threshold for that these days - but I had a consult with a urologist this last week over whether or not some kidney stones needed to be removed via ureteroscopy. I don't have any pain from them, but my regular urologist wanted me to have a second opinion from a specialist.

So I traipsed down to see the new guy and was promptly led into the exam room (very fast, which was nice). After anm extended wait one of the secondary doctors came in, apologized for the delay and said the specialist had been called to a different room with an urgent situation. This guy was going to check my vitals and go through the history, etc.

All is normal until he asked me to stand and drop my pants. Since this was a kidney consult I thought it was a little weird. Nothing at all about his demeanor suggested anything beyond a clinical examination, so I complied, dropping my pants and underwear for an examination. In particular he said he'd seen the notes about my varicocele and wanted to know if that was causing me any pain, explaining the examination. He had me then sit and lay back on the exam table, still naked from the waist down, and continued his exam. Finally satisfied he told me to sit up, and conducted the rest of the prelims - further questions, more vitals - with me still pantsless. Finally he gets up, tells me to put my pants back on and leaves.

I wait another five or so minutes and the specialist comes in with the first doctor. He gives me the good news that he had examined the X-Rays and CT scan and decided the stones were in a "safe" zone and we didn't need to do anything more than check on them periodically to make sure they didn't move. He was a little annoyed with my regular urologist for putting me through three lithotripsy sessions before sending me down.

Then he, too, asked about the varicocele and told me to stand up and drop my pants. So now I'm standing in front of both men as they ask questions and talk about options, and again they leave me hanging, so to speak, for the rest of the appointment. The specialist got up, told me I could get dressed and thanked me for coming in and apologized for the long wait.

This is the sixth or seventh time I've had multiple people in the room while my groin was on display, not including surgical procedures and the lithotripsy treatments.. I'm not exceptionally huge (I'm a supporter, not a "member").

(The other times were when I had a rash on my right thigh and testicle that was examined by two doctors; twice during testicular ultrasounds; an ER visit when I developed complications from a hernia operation; and a couple of annual physicals when a doctor had a nurse or student present.)

Again, don't really have a problem with it and not embarrassed, just thought it was different.