The Most Embarasssing Doctors visit!!

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for sharing - there are some serious facts here that are absolutely true. Prostate massage can bring on orgasm as such. Also, someone who heavily ejaculates can have this slight pain every now and then in the tubes. I have been checked for this as well. My doc was just about as thorough in my exam BUT I was so shy and introverted at the time that I didn't get any arousal. Dr's offices scare me so naturally, things shrink. Aside from that, this was very similar to my own experiences back in the day (paranoid about any pains, ect from reading too much).

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
to check your prostate you lay on your side and they approach you from the side in a way they wont see your cock and balls.

theres no just bend over and spread the cheeks.

i can verify this, ive had mine checked

nice story though..

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Getting a hardon in front of my doctor is pretty up there on my list of "worst fears." I feel like the fact that I'm already anxious about it happening some day means that when I inevitably do need to get checked out down there I definitely will get a stiffy!

I am a doctor; no need to be embarassed - it happens,,,,:tongue: We get used to it.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
has anyone had the opposite happen?

you get SO nervous worrying about getting a hard-on, that the complete opposite happens when you drop your pants? instead of it filling with blood and sticking out, it almost shrivels up and recedes back into your body like its -10 degrees in the room?

it seems the more i worry about getting a boner, the more this has happened the last few times i have had to whip it out at the dr's..
id almost rather get a semi and enjoy the embarrassment, than have it shrivel up and run away lol

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because some of you had your prostates checked laying on your side with your knees up to your chest, doesn't mean other doctors don't do it with you standing up and bent over. I've had it done both ways by different docs. Most docs did it to me with me lying on my side, but my last doc (an older female) did it with me bent over the exam table like the OP. I like this position much better. When her finger went up my ass, my cock went about 1/2 - 3/4 hard immediately (I didn't even feel it transition from soft to hard) and then dripped a couple drops of cum. I was shocked because this had never happened to me before. She just handed me a napkin to wipe myself off afterwards and then checked my balls. Tho she wasn't hot looking, it was surprisingly enjoyable.

Reactions: deleted18464931

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
to check your prostate you lay on your side and they approach you from the side in a way they wont see your cock and balls....

That's not the way my doc does it. After he's examined my penis, testicles, and looked for a hernia, he has me lean forward on my elbows on his exam table, standing with my legs apart. Then he just slides his lubed finger in.

They've all seen hundreds of cocks and balls, of all shapes and sizes. To them, you're not a sexy guy; you're just anatomy.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
during a checkup - doctor holds my cock in his hand for a little longer than average, explains that I should constantly feel it and make sure its healthy. very awkward moment, I kept my eyes on the ceiling.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One night when I was in college, I urinated and noticed that the urine was rather dark. Knowing that it could mean there was blood in my urine, I went to the student health service the next day, and they referred me to a proctologist who gave me a prostate exam (I bent over the table for that). I remember it as being quite uncomfortable and never was remotely excited (and afterward wondered how anyone could find anal sex enjoyable). The doctor couldn't find anything wrong, but the mystery was solved a few days later when I had to have an emergency appendectomy.

B_jahose2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok well i see that some people dont believe my story. but i can assure you its as real as they come. So today at 9:00 was my follow up visit and sad to say it was as exciting as the first. BUT there are some interesting tid bits that happened. Infact i purposely did some things to make it more interesting. Anyway today i went back to see my doctor after my incident with my aneros...every since the first visit i have been feelin a lot better...infact after 3 days of taking the medication i was starting to feel a lot better there was no pain just some dull discomfort every now and then in my testicles...nothin to complain about and it usually doesn't come unles i nutt multiple times. About a week ago i stuck a finger inside and check my prostate for pain and luckly no pain...but after about a minute of putting pressure on it i was getting a strong feeling that i was going to cum...so i kept going (just for fun) and in less than other minute i nutted a pretty strong orgasmed...so aprently im really sensitive in that area...(i guess if i was gay it would be a dream come true...lol)...well I went to the doctors office today and i went in prepared that the same thing could happen to me like last time....I was kinda scared but yet comfortable...I waited a few minutes the nurse called me in and she did the basic blood pressure vital signs check the put me in a room and said the doctor would be coming in a moment. after waiting a few minutes in came my doctor he smile and asked me how was everything going and had i been feeling better. I told him yeah for the most part I'm all better.....he looked over some of my charts then asked had i still been experiencing pain...i told him no just every now and then discomfort in my balls but nothin major. He said good and said that he gonna do the same exam as been before and he instructed me to remove my pants and that he would be right back... i got undress and sat back on the table with just my socks and my white tanktop on...(now may i remind you that anytime i get naked i get hard for a breif moment)...so as i sat there my cock started to swell and i got nervous...I tryed my best you guys to think of old grandmas and saggy boobs...and i eventually got it back down to a semi...the doctor came back in before i could calm my semi back to soft..and i noticed as he entered he glanced at my cock but..he looked away and then asked had i taken blood last time i came here?...i told him "no and i hope i dont have to i hate needles"...he laughed and said dont worry about it...but i noticed as i responded to his question he looked down at me again...lol it was hilarious and cool at the same time. He said "ok lets check things out" he instructed me to lean over "i told him in a jokily way as i turned around "take it easy on me this time doc last time was unpredictable and i dont wanna soak up ur table like last time" he laughed and said "no worries if it happens it happens the most important thing is that everthing is okay with my health and thats what we need to check and he grabbed a glove and put lube on it...I leaned over he stuck his finger inside and felt in one spot and imediatlly I started to get hard...the he turn his finger and pressed. Against my prostate... my dick (rock hard at this point) began to jump...but luckily no cum...before I knew it his finger was out and it was over....then he needed me to turn around so he can check my scrotum...now even though I was rock hard..I thought about wat I had already been through before so I guess this was nothin..so I sat back on the table with my cock stickin staright up in the air...he look at it but proceeded to check my left testicle...I felt pretty comfortable but my heart was still racing a little...he ask where did I feell the dull pain before and I point to the area and told him but "its not usually now" he checked that spot and I notice that he seemed to be staring and my cock while he check....so I decided to see if he would make any reactions...and I made my dick jump twice while he examined me he didn't say anything ...so I told him "sorry bout havin my junk all in your face man"....he laughed and said " don't worry about it he expected it from someone of my age its a totally normal reaction....i said ok cool....then he grabbed his folder and took a seat in front me and wrote some stuff down...and told me everything seems to be ok and that he was still a little concerned about me saying I had dull pain...so I told him since I felt pretty comfortable...i went ahead and told him that its usually after I masturbate for a long time or if I cum a couple times....( may I remind I was still sitting naked and my cock sticking up).....he said that maybe just from the stress of my orgasm or from me prolonging my ejaculation or could just be ascoicaited with the action while im masturbating could be a little to rough...I told him "no i usually dont do anything rough to my balls ubt i am kinda rough on while im jackin it.. and he asked "is that when i notice the pain" I said no but i usally masturbate like ..two or three times a day and i usally hold out on ejeculating for periods of time so its possible he is right..then he said "well there you go". This was so AWESOME to be talking to my doctor about my masturbation habits while i was still naked and had a semi!! after that i said well I guess that means I have to stop? He laughed and said no just take it easy on yourself...I laughed and said "oh thank god...cause I enjoy getting a good one out a couple times a day and I don't think I could give that up....he laughed with me and said " i understand"...after that he said i was all good to get dress and told me to take it easy on myself...i laughed and he said that i could always come to him about anything because he likes to keep his patient client relationship a comfortbale one...I thank him again as i got dress he gave me a appt. card to come back 6 mos for a check up and that was about it.....

it feel pretty awesome to have such cool experience...but i kinda wish i wouldve came again to see what would have happened...ah well at least i kno i can always go back to him about stuff...kinda like the dad i never had...lol just kidding<--- my dad woulld be pissed if he read that...lol

if i ever go back again i'll be sure to make it interesting and i'll tell u guys all about it

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you should have said that your balls ache some after an orgasm, and if he needed to check them after you came, then just started stroking it a bit to see if he would tell you to go ahead and blow one right there and then.

I actually had my Dr tell me not to leave with blue balls because I was hard at the end of the exam. He said it was not good to leave in that condition and walked out, so I figured why not and started stroking. Well he walks back in the room to put a box of tissues on the table while I am stroking! I blew very quickly after that!!

yngblkcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whoa awesome shyt bro....i ve had something like that happen to me once....I was 15 and i was in hospital overnight. Well I got horny as hell and decided I would stroke one off since the person in the room with me was sleep. I lifted back my gown and was going at it with my just spit. and my nurse for the night was a young italian guy he walked in to check some charts i guess lol. I tryed to throw the gown back over me but because i was hard i was pitching a tent and you could still see my dick from the side so i just layed there and pretended to be sleep lol and when he came over to my side of the room i heard him laugh under his breath and the he did something to a machine..fixed my gown and coverd me with the sheet and left. Soon after i blew a huge load into a napkin from dinner earlier and left it on the dresser.. when i woke up at like 3 that morning the napkin was in the trash beside me and a box of tisues where put on my dresser... lol i guess he knew what i was up to. lol ah well teenagers will be teenagers :)

Reactions: goofer95

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
Ive tried finding my prostate but its really frustrating when I cant. I know that it is suppossed to be about 3-4 inches in and that when your doing it your finger is suppossed to be faced up upwards towards your pubic bone and you do a come hither motion and that its suppossed to be the size of a walnut.

No luck yet and i love ass play.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
learn something everyday.

my best doc story was when the new, shy, young, female doctor reached under my gown for the hernia cough test, and grabbed my nice chubby I had going on. (she was pretty). she was super shy, scared, and trying not to look at me. "OH My!!!!"......"I'm sorry." as she reached under my gown again, grabbed by chub, squeezed it as she followed it's length, and then grabbed my balls and gasped a little bit. We then completed the exam, and she muttered she was not going to do this anymore. I told her she did fine, relax. it's just a job, something like that. I was almost 20 yrs her senior, 6 months later I hurrt my knee and she was my doctor for awhile.

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The doctor I had for years retired and I had to find a new one. I found a women in her mid 20s as my primary. The first physical was going normally until she asked me to pull my jockeys down and she saw my balls. She seemed to be somewhat embarrassed asking me questions about there size and how long they have been like that. She was far more embarrassed than I was:)

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
learn something everyday.

my best doc story was when the new, shy, young, female doctor reached under my gown for the hernia cough test, and grabbed my nice chubby I had going on. (she was pretty). she was super shy, scared, and trying not to look at me. "OH My!!!!"......"I'm sorry." as she reached under my gown again, grabbed by chub, squeezed it as she followed it's length, and then grabbed my balls and gasped a little bit. We then completed the exam, and she muttered she was not going to do this anymore. I told her she did fine, relax. it's just a job, something like that. I was almost 20 yrs her senior, 6 months later I hurrt my knee and she was my doctor for awhile.

Love finding doctors like that! :)