Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got an infection on the right side of my groin,. It was tumor like and had to be removed. A female nurse shaved me. What I didn't realize til the next day, was that she had only shaved half of my pubes off and one my thigh. The look was ridiculous. I waited over a month to return to the gym. Thought about shaving the other side bald as well, but back then you only saw full bushes at the gym. What was she thinking? Does she shave half her pussy?

She was thinking about what was medically necessary, not aesthetics.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do have some anxiety when going to see the doctor. As said before, I don't get embarrassed when during a medical examination, with a boner, as my doctor says she and the nurse have seen it all and dealt with many male reactions, including an erection. I'll have an erection wearing my warm snug clothes and underwear, when I'll have to completely undress and bare it all for the doctor. I take my time getting ready to be examined and have no shame, as she and the nurse treat me well and my medical anxiety is less.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She was thinking about what was medically necessary, not aesthetics.

Years ago I had surgery for a hernia and the tech only shaved half the groin. I shaved the rest the next day, for aesthetics. Then realized his shaver must've been too close as it apparently removed the top few layers of skin...that hurt worse than the incision.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My most embarrassing moments? Sweaty armpits. I'm not a sweater, even in a crisis. Put me in a medical office on the table, not in front of it, I'm drenched. As for genital exposure, my groin being probed, the twins getting giggled, lubed finger up my butt - meh. Women in the room, students in the room, best bud's in the room it's nothing. Routine day in the office for me.

A

Austin2112

Had two embarrassing events. When I was 18, I had to get a x-ray of my hip. So i have on the gown - and nothing on below the waist. They have e lay down on my back... and the table is very cold - I got an erection right away - which was quite noticeable what with the gown and nothing else on. Two techs came in and had slight grins as they moved the machine adn had me scoot into position. While on my back, one of them tucked the gown against one side of my boner, touching my cock through the gown. And I felt and saw my cock jump. The other tech said something like "oh, good idea" to the one who felt my dick and they went back and took the x-ray. I also got x-rayed on my side, and my cock was rock hard the entire time. When I left the x-ray room, i had one arm reaching back to keep the gown closed from behind, and tried to hide my boner by bending forward and using my other hand - without trying to draw more attention to my condition. As I left the x-ray room, I looked back and the nurses were grinning from ear to ear. When I went back to the Dr, he put the x-rays on the reader and sure enough, my boner was featured prominently in each x-ray. I could have died. He didn't say a word about it.

Another time I had developed a wart like thing on my shaft. I had been using some different lotion on my cock when I jerked off, but I couldn't be sure that was causing it. I went to the university heath center and of course I get a female who says she 'understands I have a personal problem'. I tell her my issues and she has me drop my trow. She starts examining my tool and as she does, my dick comes to life. I'm looking down and first I see one of my testicles move rapidly - and then I got hard right away. As petrified as I was about this, I uncontrollably flex it as it was passing the point of no return and went to full on boner. I apologized and she said it was fine. Of course, now she is having to flex it some and it was very awkward for both of us. Anyway, after a through inspection, he said it wasn't a STD and asked if I'd been under a lot of stress. I said yes, and she said it will go away.

And it did after a few more weeks.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to get my testoerone checked once, doctor said ok get naked and im gonna do a full body check ill be right back. About 15 minutes in of me waiting naked on a table i decided to grab my stuff and go. Well on the way out he says wait where you going? please, stay go back n the room. So i went back in and waited another 15 minutes naked in a cold room. By the time he came in i was shriveled like a tootsie roll(im a grower) and that was not cool. After all that i was fine anyways as i suspected. Waste of time.

I have a firm policy that I will only wait a half hour after my appointment time or once I'm in an exam room. And once I'm out of the room, I'm gone. And I *have* told doctors to call me when they have time to see me.

My lack of (forgive the word) patience started years ago when I was left sitting, like you, naked in a cold room for an hour waiting for a doctor to remover stitches from a then-recent inguinal hernia surgery. As I was walking out the doctor in question was in his office working on paperwork. After a brief, annoyed word with the front desk I walked out. The doctor called me ten minutes later, explaining he hadn't even know I was waiting.

So, my time is as valuable as theirs, and each and every one of my practitioners knows I *will* walk out the door if they're delayed and I'm left waiting without an explanation. (I understand emergencies and other urgent issues, and like other patients I don't want to feel rushed - but when it's regular practice it's dismissive of the patient, and I let the staff and doctors know it's not acceptable.)

Oddly enough I've never had to wait too long when going in for ultrasound or x-rays.

A few days ago I had a follow-up ultrasound for my kidney stones an dlay both on my back and on my side with my midriff exposed from teats to pubic bone. No embarrassment from me or the technician (female) and quite a good conversation.

A

Austin2112

Thinking about the contradiction of being embarrassed about boning up in front of medical folks, yet at the same time flexing my hard tool right in front of them. I think this is instinctive? Pretty much anytime someone is checking out your boner - and knowing you hard tool has their undivided attention - I know I always flex it a few times, I guess to let it say hello back or something.

Sound about right?

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thinking about the contradiction of being embarrassed about boning up in front of medical folks, yet at the same time flexing my hard tool right in front of them. I think this is instinctive? Pretty much anytime someone is checking out your boner - and knowing you hard tool has their undivided attention - I know I always flex it a few times, I guess to let it say hello back or something.

Sound about right?

I think it turns a medical appointment into a sexual advance. An accidental erection - which I've never gotten in front of a medical practitioner* - is one thing, but emphasizing it by flexing or bringing attention to it, is another. I certainly have a genuine medical fetish, but in the actual situation I'm pretty turned off sexually. Maybe it's because I've experienced enough groin pain and puncturing (shots and surgery) over the years it's a natural inclination NOT to respond.

( * - The asterisk is noting that my physical therapist has not only seen but induced erections as part of our sessions. Yes, we know it violates ethics, but I have considerable scarring in my left side groin as well as a painful varicocele. His ministrations relieve the pain for around five or six days, as opposed to any support I'm getting from the urologist. He's treating me as a close friend who is trained in therapy versus as a practitioner in his office.)

Reactions: waistband

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was hospitalized due to a major foot infection - antibiotic iv three times a day . Nurse showed up at 11 PM , hooked up another treatment and left . I had removed my boxers, always sleep better in the nude , plus balls were getting sweaty . I drifted off to sleep - an hour later a male nurse arrives to remove the line . I wake up , before I can move my arm he follows the line under the sheet and finds more than he expected .

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a doctor be just a little too obviously interested once, even gave me a couple of tugs while doing a hernia check and asked to see it again latter during the same visit. Should have been more forward back then. He totally would have blown me if I hadn't been so silent.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Unlike everyone else my embarrassing visits come from shrinking up like I never do anywhere else.
Had an evaluation for a Urolift on the third and had a male nurse come in and tell me that he would be assisting with my procedure. I was relieved to have another man do it, however as soon as they got me in the room and woman did the actual holding my dick and helping the doctor. I was drawn up to my tiniest size and just said fuck it. She won't remember me from Adam time I leave.
I really hate that I get so nervous in situations like this but it's always been the case. I have a nice size dick usually and it's a shame that I present like this.

Reactions: Serpentlike

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a physical today w/ my regular doctor. I asked about a hernia pain so he had me drop my pants to check. He asked if I had any pain into my testicular and I said no but I did have a benign cyst on that same side so he had me lay on the table to check more.
He rubbed around my sac for a good long time, it was like a ball massage!! I got semi because his hand was resting and pushing on my shaft. He got a tissue and wiped my shaft off. A few mins later, he was still going, I looked and I had a big blob of precum oozing!!! He wiped at least 2 more times before he finished. I never got fully hard but in the past I have, and he’s had me cum a few times. I guess today I had better control!!!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a physical today w/ my regular doctor. I asked about a hernia pain so he had me drop my pants to check. He asked if I had any pain into my testicular and I said no but I did have a benign cyst on that same side so he had me lay on the table to check more.
He rubbed around my sac for a good long time, it was like a ball massage!! I got semi because his hand was resting and pushing on my shaft. He got a tissue and wiped my shaft off. A few mins later, he was still going, I looked and I had a big blob of precum oozing!!! He wiped at least 2 more times before he finished. I never got fully hard but in the past I have, and he’s had me cum a few times. I guess today I had better control!!!
I wouldn’t say it was embarrassing because I was not shriveled up and my balks were freshly shaved!

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Holy shit. This just happened to me a few hours ago. Very surreal experience, everything in here just happened to me, word for word. totally bazaar, I'm so glad there is a place that I can share this. Would somehow be weird to tell a friend or girlfriend this. (Fair warning, this story gets kind of gross, sorry)

I went to the dermatologist to get a benign cyst removed from the shaft of my dick. Its a small cyst, but would hurt when I was having sex for a long duration. This was the first time I'd ever seen a dermatologist and the nurse said they had some extra time afterward, and asked if I wanted to get a full skin check too while I was there, to check for cancer. Runs in my family.

The Dr came in. He was a tall, fit guy in his early 50's, married, and very hairy, very straight laced demeanor. He shakes my hand and tells me to get undressed he'd like to do the skin check first. He said, 'I'll just have you take off everything if you don't mind, you can use a gown if you'd like, but I will need to see it all eventually'. I told him I didn't really care and just took off everything.

He has me face the wall and starts with my backside, examining me head to toe, including inner thighs and crack. I am totally naked and he is checking every mole. He has me turn as he checks one side, and then the other. There is something about the surprise of me being on display like this, and his hands all over me that gets my cock starting to wake up. (I had actually jerked off twice this morning, as I knew I was going to get this cyst removed, and might not be allowed to jerk off for awhile after, so I made sure my sack was as empty as possible, Yes, I think about these things).

He turns me to face him and checks my neck and my under arms, he is as thorough as a bloodhound, methodically examining me. He gets to my cock, which is now pretty much fully hard. He grabs it absentmindedly, as only a doctor can, and says 'This is the cyst?' pointing my own hard cock up at me. I nod yes, and say sorry about the hard-on, he laughs and says 'don't worry about it, happens to lots of guys your age'. He says 'I think I can just get the cyst manually if you don't mind, i'll give it a try, easier than burning it off'. I say sure, and he takes his (gloved) hands, and tries to basically pop it like a zit. (sorry! I warned you this was gross)

He grabs my now fully hard cock in both his hands and starts using it as leverage to hold as he tries to pop it with his thumbs. Usually I would imagine this procedure is done with me sitting down, but he kind of transitioned from the cancer screening to the cyst removal, and I am still standing there fully naked in the middle of the room. This Doctor is sitting on his stool and is basically, in every mechanical sense, giving me a handjob for 3-5 minutes. It doesn't hurt at all, but I am starting to feel that tingle when someone is pulling on your dick for that long, and I can feel my balls starting to slowly retract upward. His face 6" from my shaft, as he stairs at in intensely, applying heavy pressure to it.

He finally gives up the effort and releases his tight grip on my cock, looks up at me in his stern demeanor and says 'sorry, I tried but we'll have to burn it off' still absentmindedly holding my cock in one hand, and I can't help but let out an involuntary gasp as he releases the pressure. We both look down at my cock which is at this point fully hard to the point of throbbing, and pointing upward. Precum pumping out all over his glove. I make a ton of precum.

He looks up and me, then back down at my cock in shock and just says 'oh?'. It had just dawned on this guy that he was basically giving me a handjob for the last few minutes. I said 'I am really sorry!' and he says 'uuuuuuummmmmm', still processing what is going on, he says 'sorry too', and (I am not even kidding) says 'I think I used a little too much force'. He finally lets go of my cock, and hands me several tissues. I wipe off the pre cum and he gets a tissue and wipes the precum off his glove. He stairs intently at my still throbbing cock for what feels like a full minute, sort of considering it like its a new person in the room. I am standing there, butt ass naked in the room. He looks up and me and says, 'listen, once I do this procedure, you are not going to be able to have sex for at least 3 days, not even sex *he gulps* with.... yourself'. (his words) It is still dawning on him what's going on. 'Listen, I don't think I should do the procedure with, that, in, that, state', he gestures at my cock, which we were both already staring at. 'and I don't want to send you home like that, and tell you not to, um, cum, for 3-5 days. I don't usually do this, but why don't you take a few minutes and take care of... *gulp again* that. And I can do the procedure when you are "calmed down" '

It was so awkward, but the ridiculous terms he was using to try to keep it professional were a testament to this man's professionalism.

Then he goes, 'uuuuuum, my desk is just outside. I am uuuum, just going to be right outside the door, I really don't want the nurse thinking we are done in here, and coming in here and..... that'd be bad. I'm gonna be just outside the door... but not, umm right outside the door'. I have clearly short circuited this man's brain. He starts to walk towards the door, pauses, and I shit you not, goes to the cabinet, and hands me one of those single serving ketchup sized packages of medical lube. He hands it to me in a very official way, pauses, and just goes, 'yup'. As much to himself as to me. and walks out of the room.
(Part 1 of 2)

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if any of you have had a similar experience. It is not really embarrassing, it just hadn't happened before. I got a new PCP, who has a significant gay clientele. The first time I went to him for a check-up, I was instructed by the nurse to remove my clothes, put on the gown, and sit on the exam table. I did, then the dr. came in. He went to the computer and began to ask the usual questions. Then, he began to ask questions about my sex life.

1. Are you sexually active? Yes.
2. Do you identify as straight, gay, or bi-sexual? 100% gay
3. Are you a top, bottom, or versatile? Bottom
4. Do you use condoms? Always
5. May we do an anal brushing to check for possible anal cancer cells? Yes.

After those questions, he proceeded with the physical. I just took off the gown for the hernia, prostate, and anal brushing, because it would just get in the way. I'm glad he asked those questions, because I feel it will help him know what to look for. But, I had never been asked those questions by a doctor, even the gay one I used to go to. Anyone else asked something like that?

Reactions: jockbear