The Most embarrassing moment "Sexually"

Cj0005

Experimental Member
Media
hey all

not sure about u but iv had some pretty ambarrassing moment's...last week was my 18th birthday and well after the party me girl and i went bak 2 her house cos no-one was home we started getting down and dirty on the spare bed.. then after about 10 min her dad came into the room, and boy wasnt i In deep shit....
so there is 1 of mine so feel free to share some of your embarrassing moments..

hope to hear from u on the Thread !!!!:smile: :rolleyes:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex and I were at his mums in the kitchen while she was upstairs doing something. She's a fairly noisy person and he grinned at me and said suck my cock, of course I said no your mum's upstairs, he said we can hear her coming down, I said no, he grabbed me whipped his dick out and started messing around trying to stick it in my mouth. Of course I told him to put it away, he replied not until you've given it a quick suck. Wanting him to put it away and knowing he wouldn't stop messing till I did I leaned down and quickly popped it in my mouth. Of course you know what happened next, he looked over and there's his mother standing in the doorway.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sliding off the bed and spraining my thumb in an attempt to execute something in the Kama Sutra. :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: