The Most Erotic...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Smaccoms, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dunno if somenes done a thread on this, but here goes...
    What's the most erotic moment of your life? I know it can come in many different shapes and sizes, so here's mine...

So, this straight guy I know lovs to make out with gay guys (?) First time we made out he had already asked me if we could make out earlier that night, but I kinda luaghed I didnt react besides that. At one point I went upstair with him and his ex gf to check on thsi girl who was sick that night, and at that point I was pretty hyped up. This guy had been flirting major with me for a long time but never actually kissed me before and I was pretty fed up. At that point I just wanted to fuckin make out with him. SO we were upstairs and his ex left to the other side of the house, and I just had that lust and need in my eyes (I could feel it) so I just took one step toward him and I guess it shocked him at first, cause he just stepped back at the same time. I paused, but didnt care anymore. At that point I just swept over to him and threw myself onto him. It all happened to quickly, I never expected him to stick his tongue 6 inches down my throat like he did in that instant. I was so shocked I never actually stuck my tongue in his throat lol. After about 5 or 10 seconds, his gf came back and it ended just as quickly as it began. I practically fell down the stairs ahead of them.

Funny the most erotic moment of my life would be making out with a guy whose straight who at this point would never have sex with or go out with me. I find it disappointing really. Oh well, it was erotic anyway, anyone else...?

2. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    bump...

3. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    bump...?

4. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bump Damnit!!!

5. iwishiwasbigger

iwishiwasbigger New Member

Albums:
    Obviously nobody cares. stop bumping. kthanxbai.

6. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's so disappointing...oh, thnx 4 being a bitch btw :)

7. upone

upone New Member

Sorry I haven't answered; it's hard to pick just one, and I'm completely straight and a lover of skinny girls with big tits, so I doubt my most erotic experiences would translate well.

Right after I finished college I got a job, and discovered that the women I met wanted to get into relationships, and I just wanted to get laid. A friend told me about a girl he knew who was a "sure thing", but she talked a lot. He introduced me to her; she was perfect: Short, skinny, very big tits. So I asked her out. We went out for dinner; she told me all about her screwed-up childhood, her college, and the job interview she had at 8:00 the next morning, so she had to get home early. I was getting limper with each revelation. When we finished dinner, she asked me to take her home. I was certain that I wasn't going to get any. So as we were walking to the car, she took my hand and stopped for a second. "You know, I really want to go to bed with you," she said, "but I have to get an early start. If I suck your cock, can we get together tomorrow?"

She swallowed the first load in the parking lot, the second load as we parked in front of her place, and the third one just inside the door to her apartment. And we did get together the next day.

That was one of the most erotic times...

8. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow that's intense. I feel like eroticism is something that not everyone would do (or something they wouldn't do often), which is what makes it erotic in the first place. Not that I'm ratting on yours or anything. I don't think I've had anyone suck me off more than once in a row before. Lately, I've been getting fond of the non-sexual erotic moments myself...I mean, sex is just sex. I feel like it means that much more if they do something suggestive without bedding you afterward, you know what I mean? I'm trying to think of sexual erotic moments I've had though...been sucked off in a stall before, without sucking him afterward...hehehe

9. IrishWank

IrishWank Member

This girl and I wanted each other for years. She was going with a guy who used to be a friend of mine. At that time we had fallen out and hadnt spoken in months. So I was at their uni house and the girl invited me to her room so her bf and I wouldnt meet. So later that night we knew he was going out.
    The sexual tension was ridiculous, Im not a forward person, but we both knew we wanted it. We got into her bed and I fingered her a couple times and she jacked me off.
    We finished up before her bf came back and I left oh so happy. Her bf and I became friends again but still doesnt know about that, and she is my gf now.

10. B_New End

B_New End New Member

11. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thats cool. I've never been paid for sex before. I almost was, but it fell through Somehow, I honestly find that something being erotic, and something being sexual can be two separate different things. Maybe I'm just being weird, or maybe I just hvaent had good sex before (both are very possible), but at least the erotic I'm thinking of is something thats happens unexpectedly in a moment, and ends just as fast as it begun only b/c it has to end. You both secretly wanted it to last longer but it didn't and it keep you on edge till the next time you see each other, however long it may be till you do. So, that might be a tad specific, but you get the general gist of what I mean, right?

Draft saved Draft deleted