The most handsome and charming person at lpsg

Cosota

Experimental Member
Media
I was wondering who might me the most handsome and charming person on this site. Any opinions?

Oh come on! This is after all the etc. etc. area.

Cosota

Experimental Member
Media
Pieterjoke has always been very polite and personable towards me. Arthur is very handsome in what little of himself he has shown. He has a nice ass. I hope that doesn't mean he is one.

Wow, a lot of names I am not acquainted with. I particularly like the sound of this 'nice ass' guy. However let's try to focus on charm and handsomnia.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly you'd have to flat out crazy to post a face picture here on this site. There a many, many people who will testify to running afoul of the pack of truly hateful, mentally ill stalkers that inhabit the fringes of this site. Posting face pictures and indentifying information is just begging for trouble.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly you'd have to flat out crazy to post a face picture here on this site. There a many, many people who will testify to running afoul of the pack of truly hateful, mentally ill stalkers that inhabit the fringes of this site. Posting face pictures and indentifying information is just begging for trouble.

I stopped doing that 5 years ago....