The most intense blowjob I have ever seen.

Apollo1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was dope. I've always wanted to get with a girl who could deepthroat me, but so far, it hasn't happened yet. Seeing "Deep Throat" when I was fourteen messed me up for life. It set the bar of expectation so high. I still leave the door open to be surprised though.

Blessings

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if it's that good. Seriously. Not purposely going contrarian. Okay... so she can deep throat, and the skull fuck thing is hot... but jesus, she looks pretty uninterested most of the time and distracted, aside from the deep move here and there, she's going through the motions, and probably doesn't love cock intensely... flick on any Rocco movie, produced by Rocco, and find yourself some better examples.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While some people take issue with her enthusiasm, I think her performance was great.
I mean, the look on her face could just be self consciousness from having a camera right there ( I am sure it was the dudes idea).

In the end I am amazed the guy lasted 8 minutes of such intense oral bliss, I would've popped like Krakatoa after way less time.:tongue: