The most orgasms in 24 hours?

parsec

Experimental Member
Media
Came 5 times in a day, few times when teenager, wanking. But my record is 7 times, ALL fucking... was the best sex night of my life with that horny hottie...

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One time when I was in my teens, I tried for the most in a day, so I picked a Saturday when I wasn't doing anything. As I recall, I did 17 times in about 18 hours of being awake that day.

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One time when I was in my teens, I tried for the most in a day, so I picked a Saturday when I wasn't doing anything. As I recall, I did 17 times in about 18 hours of being awake that day.

dayum you guys can make my mouth your shot glass. i wont waste any drop i promise. haha ^^

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmm. Cant remember now, dont know if i wrote it down somewhere but about 20. occasionally I might now do half a dozen in a day because I want to, but to do more I'd need to work at it and did to get that total. Important points were to wank as quickly and easily as possible each time to minimise wear and tear. didnt have a target, like one an hour but went at it again as soon as I felt I could. By the end it was very much 'oh not again!'

An ex of mine was very accommodating in seeing how many times he could get me to come before he did, but the total would be less with someone than without, because of spending much more time over it and the wear.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was young, in my teens, a bunch of my cousins and their friends had all just gone on the pill. We went camping and all they wanted to do was sex. I came 14 times, and my boy cousin, the only other male, came 6 or so times... and went to sleep. I had the girls all to myself. Since that time, I have gotten to 8 or 10 in group situations. I do 6 -7 fairly regularly now.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
5 or 6 with someone, 8 or 9 alone, I think.

I don't honestly think this is a good sign of "virility". Something about quality has to count ?

And ideally, something about mental/emotional connections with other people.

We are not machines.

:smile:

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 or 6 with someone, 8 or 9 alone, I think.

I don't honestly think this is a good sign of "virility". Something about quality has to count ?

And ideally, something about mental/emotional connections with other people.

We are not machines.

:smile:
You have a point.

But, there's no reason not to try for your maximum with a person (or persons) with whom you have an emotional connection.:smlove2: