The most orgasms in 24 hours?

Devil Dan

Experimental Member
Media
When I was younger I do recall one short term girlfriend that I fucked and came 9 times over the period of one day/night. I couldn't do that nowadays. My best in recent times was 4 different ladies in a swingers club over about a 5 hour period.

chiseled

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive had maybe 7 in a 24 hour period. I masturbate once or twice daily so its hard to get more in without being sore.

Ive had 4 via sex in 24 hours but thats b/c I had 3 different partners. My current GF had 27+ orgasms the first night (lost count around 23) but nowhere near close since. Averaging 4-6 now. We are both lucky for that.

RiverGuy9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My college girlfriend was from the other side of the country and came to visit me for a week during the summer. The first 24 hours she was there, it was all about sex. I came 7 times in about 12 hours. One of the best weeks of sex in my life!

kapahulu

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seven. Frequently three. From time to time four or five. I prefer two to three hours with just one.

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
7x on two occasions. Both times were all from sex/head not jacking. Since I was coming inside them, I'm not sure if any were dry, but they all felt great! But yeah, kinda sore next day...

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Throughout the course of a day I once hit 20 during college as a personal goal. Cock was hard sometimes and soft sometimes as well as some were 'wet' and some were 'dry' orgasms.
As far as with a woman, 7 is the most I've had in a day.

Reactions: drambone2001

Nude55guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
10 times in 24 hours and shot cum every time ,
I was young and hornyn

All wanking with friends 3 of us all wanking all day long

My friend came 14 times , all wanking

The most I have ever squeezed out was six. As a dedicated bottom guy and someone who hates to jerk off with lubricant, I can rub myself raw if I am not careful. I once was seeing this guy (a math major from Washington and Lee) who could fuck me 7-8 times a night and came like a firehose every time. I was so pissed when he moved back to Seattle after graduating. He was a hot, mixed, stocky dude with a beautiful, downward-curved 9"er that was just right. Hit my prostate EVERY thrust, and he fucked like a jackhammer.