Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all,

I have finally decided to attach a link I feel can be potentially disturbing for some viewers, DEPENDING on what the individual makes of it. Have you heard anything during your lifetime about the infamous year of 2012? Well, here are some answers.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, I have just decided to unlock the door. It's your choice to open it or not.

The Esoteric Agenda
Esoteric Agenda

This video is 2 hours long. There is a lot of information to take in. If you can take breaks, do so. Stay with it, make your own assumptions.

be careful, I have warned you.
There be dragons here.

Peace

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I just skimmed through it, and I'm calling crackpot conspiracy theory bullshit.

Quick overview: Mayans say the world will end 12/21 2012. The Masons/Illuminati still run the world and they're going to run your life.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again, you have the right to choose what to believe and not. Although I would not make prejudgments on something you know very little about, especially just "skimming through" the information.

Therefore, if you haven't watched it, or read much into it, then I would suggest just to not comment. Considering this, it would only be appropriate to hold such opinions invalid.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, you cynics ... don't knock it.
In 2012, on January 15, there will be presidential elections in Finland.
Yes, you got that right ... presidential elections in Finland.:eek:
And that very year, California's ban on foie gras will come into effect.
Even more scarifying, the exact date that the ban asserts itself ... is ... unknooown.
:frown1::mad::madfawk:
Muahahahahahahahahaha.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, you have the right to choose what to believe and not. Although I would not make prejudgments on something you know very little about, especially just "skimming through" the information.

Therefore, if you haven't watched it, or read much into it, then I would suggest just to not comment. Considering this, it would only be appropriate to hold such opinions invalid.
Perhaps you can direct us to some equally good "videos of truth" proving that the CIA murdered JFK, that the Mossad was behind the 9/11 attacks, that the earth is flat, that the Holocaust never happened -- stop me when I get too crazy for you (if that is possible).

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting responses so far.

Well, consider this:
Let's pretend you and I are having a conversation and I bring up the idea of two commercial airplanes each slamming into the side of both World Trade Center towers, causing them to collapse, killing innocents of thousands of people, and then whatever chaotic aftermath may ensue because of this event. Obviously, this isn't hard to imagine because this actually took place.

But, what if I brought this up September 10, 2001? Or any day before that? I would be looked at as batshit crazy. You would probably think it was the most ridiculous fabrication of bullshit ever to dribble out of anyone's mouth. It would sound too unreal in every sense. But it DID happen.

So, my point is, you can't just rule out what sounds too unreal or not.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well, consider this:
Let's pretend you and I are having a conversation and I bring up the idea of two commercial airplanes each slamming into the side of both World Trade Center towers, causing them to collapse, killing innocents of thousands of people, and then whatever chaotic aftermath may ensue because of this event. Obviously, this isn't hard to imagine because this actually took place.

But, what if I brought this up September 10, 2001? Or any day before that? I would be looked at as batshit crazy. You would probably think it was the most ridiculous fabrication of bullshit ever to dribble out of anyone's mouth. It would sound too unreal in every sense. But it DID happen.

What exactly is your supposition? That someone before September 11, 2001 might have entertained the possibility of an attack like the one that occurred? I don't see what follows from that. If you had done so, people would not have said that you were crazy: most people would probably have said that while such a thing is possible, it is not likely to happen, and that in any case, we can't guard ourselves against all possible catastrophes. Of course, they would have looked pretty stupid the next day. But I am pretty sure that there were people before that date who considered the possibility of hijackers flying airliners into buildings: so what?

Or is your supposition that you might have had a prophetic dream or vision of the events of that day, agreeing with what happened in great detail (one airliner flying into each of the WTC towers, one crashing into the Pentagon, etc.)? Such a supposition is itself wildly improbable. Yes, such a thing is physically possible; just as it is physically possible that at some point the air molecules in a certain volume of space will all move in the same direction for a fraction of a second and punch a hole in the wall. But no such thing is known ever to have happened and the event is so improbable that nothing can be inferred from entertaining such a scenario.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not, nor anyone I know or have heard of has not "entertained the possibility" of something of that magnitude before 9/11. I'm just saying that certain people receive certain information. Maybe they don't want you to know, for what reasons they have. My point was just to watch the damn video and make judgments from it. The video. Not this thread. I'm not interested in playing a game of politics, I'm just simply passing on the information gathered in this documentary.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You know nothing whatsoever about the masons.
You know less about the Mayans.

Um, No... the appropriate course is to recognize that there is a movie coming out and money to be made selling this bullshit to folks like you.

And trust me... if the people who made this shit REALLY believed it.... then why would they have royalty contracts that run well past the year 2012?

Heck... why would they care about making money at all?

Truth- the Masons were excommunicated by the church under pressure from the aristocracy for living high in the hog, cause they were well paid.
The royals thought only royals should live large.

Truth- the masons struck and took training for masonry underground until the a new pope reversed the excommunication and the aristocracy agreed that a man could live as well as his talents enabled him to earn.

Therefore, the entire FOUNDATION of the western idea of free enterprise and being able to better yourself... of NOT being forced to do the trade you were born into... of the rihgt of the individual to pursue happiness and wealth regardless of the authority of popes and kings. was entirley born of the Free Mason's revolt.

The concept of the Masons was that any man can rise by his wits and hard work... and the idea of Architecture became synonymous with the nobility of man's capacity to overcome.

By the time of the Scottish enlightenment, the Aristocracy was DOWN on the revolutionary ideas that underpinned the notions of free men acting freely.

The rise of printing had made architecture less of a guild profession.. and the Masons had morphed from strictly stone workers, into educated men who believed in the dignity and freedom of the individual... the rights of man...

At the time of the Amercian revolution, Being a Mason was a POLITICAL statement endorsing the Humanist perspective and the rights of the individual OVER those of the State.

The whole concept of our Secular government , of the ability of men to government themselves thru REASON alone... was reflective of the masonic ideals and the cornerstone of Scottish enlightenment thought.

The very idea of a Masonic 'conspiracy' to control the lives of others is Absolutely antithetical to EVERYTHING being a mason has ever stood for.

Today, the Masons are little more than a men's club... a glorified elks lodge.

But their history is clear and their principles are still the rights of the individual OVER that of government.

As to the illuminati... that idea is so idiotically ridiculous as to make anyone even spouting it look a fool.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your [rang's] hyped-up, portentous, half-coherent (what is a "video of truth," anyway?) initial post was enough to identify you and the video that you were puffing as of interest only to crackpots. The scorn and disregard that you are receiving in this thread are just what you have earned.

Edited to make clear that this was addressed to the OP. I wrote it before Phil's message (immediately above) had appeared.

PS. Phil, thanks for the historical information on the Masons.

Last edited:

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wanted to share the video. That's all. Some of your questions could be answered. I don't know everything mentioned in the video. But I do know that I learned a lot of information I didn't know, and now I am doing my own research into it.

And I'm sure no one has watched it either.

To each his own, this thread has turned inside out it seems. Like every situation, there are two sides to every story. So, in this case, no definite answer. But if I do find the all-knowing answer, I don't think I'll come here first...

peace

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the best Simpsons episodes ever

YouTube - The Stonecutters Song / Das Lied der Steinmetze (Simpsons)

Decided the German translation was too hilarious not to post.

Vielen Dank, Qua. The German translation is indeed a hoot. "Who controls the British crown? Who keeps the metric system down?" (7 + 8 syllables) emerges as:

Wer hat die britische Krone im Griff,
Verhindert, daß das Metermaß eingeführt wird?

Ten plus twelve syllables! And it doesn't even rhyme! And then they try to make "Wir" fit two notes -- schauerlich!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

Well, consider this:

10 points to the first person to spot the logical error in this argument.

Last edited: