The most time you can cum in bj session

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by love2trybig1, Dec 13, 2006.

1. love2trybig1

love2trybig1 Active Member

Albums:
    I had a friend said she made her man cum 5 times in seven hours (never been able make a guy do that many. I get tired after an half an hour with someone in my mouth) said her man was about seven inches & 5 around.
    Most the guys that I have talked to said they are only good for three. considering how big you all are and how much stuff you can produce 3 would be quite messy.

2. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    5 times in 7 hours??

That sure takes some stamina!

I reckon that at my age (LOL!), after the 2nd time in a night, the 3rd would not produce all that much!

3. Sandalman

Sandalman New Member

The most I've done in one bj session is 3 times in about 90 minutes (by then her jaw was numb and ready to fall off). After that we went for 3 more in the more traditional style, for a total of 6 orgasms in about 5 hours.

4. Nico Brox

Nico Brox New Member

Albums:
    Yes your right.
    I am a pretty heavy "cummer", so after the 2nd time there is not much left in there.

5. SweetnSassy8080

SweetnSassy8080 New Member

Albums:
    I have had a great lover... and a well endowed 9x6... he couldn't cum twice orally... Had to rest... Although he's a huge thick cummer..

Syd

6. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    http://www.scottohara.com/smallscottselfsuck.jpg

Back in the day, Scott O'Hara, pictured above, would visit the same local sex club as I frequented.

He was a devotee of fellatio, it was his true avocation.

He was able to suck a load out of me with expert technique, keep my deflating penis in his mouth until he nursed up another hardon, and draw out more spunk and loved it.

7. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Currently I'd be lucky to come ONCE from even a decent BJ :) When I was younger, though.....yeah....probably could have had 3 or 4 orgasms from a single BJ. Why does 'mother nature' give us the hottest and best capacity for sexual orgasm when we're in adolescence, and generally aren't doing as much about it (with others, anyway)?:rolleyes:

8. joe_smith

joe_smith New Member

For me it is a whopping 0. I have never been able to come from a BJ.

9. dexman

dexman New Member

While I can usually cum twice in a relatively short period of time, like within 20 or 30 mins at most, it takes a GREAT deal of effort to get me to cum more than once from a BJ alone. After the first load I usually need to be either fucking or have hand manipulation to get another one out. 3 loads in a night is probably my max. Though most often after the 2nd I have no desire left to keep working it and only want to sleep.

10. Vestigial

Gold Member

Holy, there are girls that can be bothered holding on for 7 hours? That's kick-ass stamina there. :D

Theroetically, I could keep cumming as long as she kept licking it (unless I stayed flaccid or she was related to the Reach dentist)... and the results would depend on our skills and capabilities at the time. - Some days I can go for hours between each, other times continuously under an hour between. Output has always been there these last few days.

Though... I wonder how long she could keep going if I gently return the favor ;)

11. MclLau

MclLau New Member

Albums:
    That was really a ONE-OFF I believe! You don't get that over and over again. The partner will definately betired out and bored to do that again.

I love to be cummed irrespective of times. However, the other partner is the one bearing the load of labour.

12. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well the most was 7 times but that was at the age of 17 or sth.
    After third or fourth time it doesn't feel that good anymore.

13. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

There's really not much correlation. It's natural to assume that the big hardware must shoot like a fire hose, but 'tain't so. I don't toss much at all, nor toss it very far. I'd be a dud in the movies unless the special effects people were willing to put in some overtime. But I always figured I could carry it further than it had to go and could drop it off on the way, so I didn't have to throw it there.

In any case, with me nobody's ever managed to do it even once oral, the best they can do is hold on with both hands and entertain the end of it a bit, and that's not enough to do the job.

Aside from the general ineffectiveness of oral, the most I'd shoot for is two in a night. Even with two I feel like death warmed over the next day. It's a hard feeling to describe - not pain, not exhaustion ... something else, but certainly unpleasant and annoying.

14. dexman

dexman New Member

15. Brandon801

Brandon801 New Member

Syd, sounds like you need a new boyfriend..

16. SweetnSassy8080

Albums:
    Hey thanks Brandon.... that was actually a good one...Know anyone that would like the job?:biggrin1: Or shall I say, anyone that can handle the job???

~Sydney~

17. art

art
    Gold Member

Wow! Pretty good. When my ex- and I first got together, I came 5 times in about 2 hours. That was from a combination of intercourse in various permutations and from a few bj's.

I can routinely cum twice in 45 minutes just from being blown. I take a while to deflate after the first orgasm, so if a person has good technique (and if I've not cum for a day or two), I can be kept hard and then led to the second orgasm pretty quickly.

Three's about my limit these days. It takes a long time to get to the third, and generally there's not that much cum there.

18. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I've only cum from a bj once, so like a lot of guys, it just can't happen that way.

19. SweetnSassy8080

Albums:
    LOL.... thanks Brandon... Have anyone in mind?

~Sydney~

20. Brandon801

Brandon801 New Member

Sydney, speaking only from personal experience.. and extensive knowledge, the male ejaculation of "semen" or ejaculate..is a combination of fluids from the seminal vesicles, prostate and bulbourethral glands and of course is mixed with sperm during heightened sexual arousal.. The amount of ejactulate depends heavily upon the hydration, temperature and level of arousal.. (not to mention length of time between ejacualtions)..even the sperm count may drop from frequent ejaculatory periods, the "ejacualte" can actual rebound in substantial time for the male to produce many "ejacualtions" given the level of stimulation present.. only a partial erection may be required to reach this state of "ejaculate".. so in other words..

I'll bring the hydrating fluids and you provide the proper fellatio techniques.. and we could "in theory".. break the guiness book for consecutive male "ejaculate" in a 24 hours period.. .. "in theory" or course.. Sydney, ... as I do not question your skill in this equation.. only the male subject cacapable of sustaining an event as grand as this.."of course".. no harm intended.. PS.. are you feeling better?

Brandon...

Draft saved Draft deleted