The Most Unique Thing So Far

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_FruitFly, May 23, 2009.

1. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Ignoring the 2 factors that influence your decision, looks and penis size.
    What is the most unique sweet thing a guy has done for you?, Also is it a stereotype that women are sucker for being treated like that? First question is the one i want to know about most though.

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I've had many guys do unique, sweet things for me. Let's see...

About 2 months or so after I got pregnant with my son, I started dating a guy named Robert. The sweetest thing he ever did for me, was when I was about 5 months along. We were at his place, just cuddling and watching TV. He hopped up out of bed, and went into his bathroom. He drew me a warm bubble bath. He came and got me, undressed me, helped me into the tub. Then he washed my hair, washed my body, and even shaved my legs! I didn't have to do anything but sit there. He even dried me off. :tongue: That was awesome. Completely random and unexpected, and for no special occasion - just because he cared.

That's the occasion that sticks out in my head the most, but I know it's not the only "sweetest thing".

I'm not sure if women are a sucker for being treated like that. I am, but only to a degree. I'd rather have a guy that only does things like that for me once in a blue moon. I had a boyfriend once that was CONSTANTLY doing things for me, and it drove me crazy. I finally broke him of the habit after about 3 months, but sheesh! Roses waiting for me on my car when I got off work, buying me clothes, getting my ears pierced, taking me out to eat constantly... whatever. If I wanted it, he got it for me, even if I told him not to. :tongue: It was sweet, at first, but I grew real tired of it real fast. I also prefer actions more than material things. Like the bubble bath. It takes more effort to DO something sweet than it does to BUY something sweet.

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Sounds like he was smothering you. I guess something losses its specialness when its overdone. Moderation: Enough to show you care, but not to overwhelm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice