The Most Unique Thing So Far

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ignoring the 2 factors that influence your decision, looks and penis size.
What is the most unique sweet thing a guy has done for you?, Also is it a stereotype that women are sucker for being treated like that? First question is the one i want to know about most though.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had many guys do unique, sweet things for me. Let's see...

About 2 months or so after I got pregnant with my son, I started dating a guy named Robert. The sweetest thing he ever did for me, was when I was about 5 months along. We were at his place, just cuddling and watching TV. He hopped up out of bed, and went into his bathroom. He drew me a warm bubble bath. He came and got me, undressed me, helped me into the tub. Then he washed my hair, washed my body, and even shaved my legs! I didn't have to do anything but sit there. He even dried me off. :tongue: That was awesome. Completely random and unexpected, and for no special occasion - just because he cared.

That's the occasion that sticks out in my head the most, but I know it's not the only "sweetest thing".

I'm not sure if women are a sucker for being treated like that. I am, but only to a degree. I'd rather have a guy that only does things like that for me once in a blue moon. I had a boyfriend once that was CONSTANTLY doing things for me, and it drove me crazy. I finally broke him of the habit after about 3 months, but sheesh! Roses waiting for me on my car when I got off work, buying me clothes, getting my ears pierced, taking me out to eat constantly... whatever. If I wanted it, he got it for me, even if I told him not to. :tongue: It was sweet, at first, but I grew real tired of it real fast. I also prefer actions more than material things. Like the bubble bath. It takes more effort to DO something sweet than it does to BUY something sweet.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like he was smothering you. I guess something losses its specialness when its overdone. Moderation: Enough to show you care, but not to overwhelm.