The Motorbike (m/m)

mydeepsix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was well after midnight when we got the engine back together. Bill and I had been working on his bike since mid-afternoon, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes and making up stories about which hot local girl or sexy movie star we'd like to fuck. We were laughing, and more than slightly buzzed for hours, but we finally got the engine purring. The extreme heat of the day was fading, but even now we were sweaty and grungy from the day's work. Bill got up to get another beer, and I asked him to grab me one too. “What an I, your slave boy?” he asked, jokingly. “Sure, I just like to watch your ass!” I replied, laughing out loud. Our jokes and jibs had gotten more and more sexual, demeaning and degrading as fatigue and alcohol took their toll. He return and I cracked the beer, taking a deep gulp of the ice cold brew. “Taste good?” Bill asked. “Sure does.” I answered, carefully. Bill smiled and said “I guess you miss the taste of my cock, since I rubbed it over the lid!” He laughed at his own joke. I shot back “I thought it tasted like a little fag.” This went on for a while, with each of us ribbing the other, back and forth. Neither of us willing to back off, increasingly challenging each others manhood, and sexuality. Bill and I had gone to high school together, and now were both working as mechanics, but at different garages. We dated two girls, hot college nubs from nearby, and had always planned to open our own garage, and raise our families in the same town. We were both on the football team, the swim team, and both still hard and toned. Bill was a little taller, I was a little stronger, but were were a matched pair otherwise. People thought we were brothers.
The engine sputtered and roared to life, and bill kicked my helmet over to me, while he strapped his own on. “Let's take it for a test drive” Bill said. He straddled the seat and revved the engine, and I hopped on behind him. Almost before I got settled in, Bill burned rubber and spun out, I had to quickly grab onto his waist to keep from falling off. I heard him laugh. For the next 10 minutes, he turned sharply, launched and then braked heavily, and otherwise tried to throw me off, forcing me to hold onto him tighter and tighter. Finally, we got to a long, straight stretch and he opened up the throttle, wide out. I got an idea, and snickered to myself....As Bill turned and twisted, I lowered my hands on his waist until they touched his crotch. I started rubbing his cock and balls though his cut-offs, at the same time rubbing my cock against the faded and worn jeans covering his tight ass. At first, I did it as a joke, but I noticed that Bill's cock was getting hard, pushing against the frayed material of his shorts. “You fag!” I shouted over the wind and rumble of the motor. “You're getting a boner from another guy!” I laughed. Bill sneered back “You wish! Your cock is so small that mine only seems hard next to it!” Well, since Bill wasn't going to quit, neither was I. I rubbed and squeezed his cock again, stroking in through his shorts. He responded by weaving the bike, and gunning the engine, like a horse trying to throw his rider.
Now, I was determined to one-up him, with a flick I unbuttoned his shorts and tugged the zipper apart, probably breaking it in the process. He swerved hard, but I kept it up. He had no underwear, so it was easy to snake my fingers down to the base of his cock. Bill looked back at me, and said “You wouldn't dare..” So I grabbed his semi hard rod out of his shorts and tugged it until it was fully exposed in the rushing air. I felt the bike lurch as the shock of having another guy touch his cock, distracted Bill, and for a second I thought he was going to wreck. I have to admit, feeling a guys cock for the first time, was like touching electricity. My body shook involuntarily for a second. I gripped it with my hand, feeling it's thickness and heft. It was larger than I thought, from seeing Bill in the showers, and I realized I wanted to keep holding it. Bill was trying to play it cool, but he offered surprising little resistance to my teasing. Every time the bike hit a bump or rough patch, my fist moved up and down Bill's hardening shaft. I was fascinated by the way it pulsed with his heartbeat, and throbbed head time I stroked it. It felt amazing, and so hot, to be holding another guy's rock hard rod while we were tearing up the highway, the vibrations of the motor and Bill's bouncing ass making my own cock respond. Bill started driving easier now, but he turned and said “You keep that up and I'm going to cum all over you, you fag, are you ready for my cum?” The thought of holding his cock while he came, and shot his load, thrilled me, I almost couldn't breath. I never thought I could share something so private, so intimate, with another guy. Remembering myself, I replied “Some guy is making you cum like a man-whore? You must be the gay one, cuming for another guy!”. Even as I said it, I regretted it, but I kept up my stroking, feeling the tight foreskin engulf his fat cock head, then slip down around his shaft. He moved his hips now, rubbing my hard cock with his taut ass cheeks, I took a second to look up at the road, to make sure we still had some room, and then tugged his shorts down further, freeing his huge nuts too. I used my left hand to stroke him, and played with his nuts with my right, while he slowed the bike down to keep from crashing. I could feel his breathing getting quicker, I pulled him closer, my chest against his muscular back. The road was deserted now, and pitch black, except for the single headlight. Then, Bill tensed up his thighs and partially stood up in the seat, I gripped his cock tightly but had to use my other hand to hug his hips and hang on. He started bucking his ass and I heard him grunting and saying “Oh, Fuck!” and I knew he was shooting a big load. A few seconds later I felt his cock pulsing and I felt the hot jets of his spunk pumping through his rigid shaft. It was like a shock, feeling another guys cock throb and pulse like this, and I pumped and pumped his hot load out onto the bike, the street and his exposed, hairy thighs. I felt the sticking white fluid seep down and cover my knuckles and fist, as he slowly lowered himself into the seat again. The bike swayed and lurched, but Bill's reflexes kicked in and he regained control. I let go of his softening cock and flicked my hand into the slipstream, to get the largest gobs of cum off. A few minutes later, Bill pulled off under a streetlight, and stopped the bike. Without turning to me, he said “Holy shit, that was intense!”. I grunted in agreement. We sat on the bike wordlessly, and caught our breath. We were miles from the shop now, not another soul in sight at this late hour, on a moonless night.

• Love
Reactions: blkbwoi and JSF777