The Movie Review Thread

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you've watched a movie recently - old or new - then why not share your thoughts with other LPSG users. Update this as you see fit with anything you've watched and give your popcorn rating out of 5!

Paco and I watched The Midnight Meat Train the other night. Billed as a horror/thriller, we viewed it more as a comedy- how could we not?. Brooke Shields is apparently hard pressed for money as she agreed to be in the film. It did however provide some entertainment and afterwards Paco and myself were able to entertain our local deli owner, and he entertaned us as well:smile:.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Paco and I watched The Midnight Meat Train the other night. Billed as a horror/thriller, we viewed it more as a comedy- how could we not?. Brooke Shields is apparently hard pressed for money as she agreed to be in the film. It did however provide some entertainment and afterwards Paco and myself were able to entertain our local deli owner, and he entertaned us as well:smile:.

One of my favourite types of movies are the kind which are "so bad they're good". Providing your own commentary through the movie only adds to the enjoyment! I may have to check this out one, the title alone (plus the addition of Brooke Shields) just screams guilty pleasure!