The movie star, personal trainer, and me

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I lay in the tub with Troy and fingering my butt hole I couldn’t help but reflect on my good fortune: "Just think, 24 hours ago I was just a 19 year old college student working as a movie extra and since then..."

"You got to do a nude scene with mega superstar Troy Adkins and then was invited to his house..."

"His mansion."

"His mansion, to get bum fucked by said mega superstar and invited to share his tub."

That about summed it up. Troy was truly gorgeous as I described in my encounter with him on the set for the nude scene: he had a ‘superbly conditioned trim muscularity adorned by a rich brown tan. His small uncut cock was colored a medium brown and streaked with a tangled mass of blue veins; foreskin enveloped his knob without any overhang.’ I leaned forward in the bath to run my hand over the ripples on his chest; I squeezed a hard tit and pinched a brown nipple. Marvellous! He had topped me, of course. A mere extra couldn’t expect a flip flop session, but I definitely wanted to get inside his hole. Maybe if I played my cards right I would get my chance. Meanwhile if he still wanted to see me I would have to expect to take a lot of cock. Still, it was superstar cock.

"How did you like the fuck?"

"It was great, really great," I lied. While I loved the cock sucking preliminaries getting fucked doggy style was a bit undignified; I’m usually the one to dish it out. Still, the feel of Troy’s upward curving cock in my ass wasn’t bad. It was too small to hurt me and still felt nice and tight. And hard, rock hard. Troy paced himself, using andante strokes before finishing me off in a frenzy.

"I hope you’re not too sore."

"Just a bit," I lied. "Troy, if there’ll be a next time ..."

"There’ll be a next time Mark..."

"...could we do it missionary"?

"We can start that way if you want, but I’ll have to finish you off doggy. House rules."

I continued stroking his chest and asked, "How did you get in such great shape, Troy."

"I have a personal trainer, Andy. He’s coming tomorrow." His face clouded
over while saying this. "I’ve developed a bit of a thing for him but don’t know his preference."

"Well, that would be a simple matter to find out."

"Not really. I’m kind of shy. I would have to have him make the first move. But he’s never given any indication."

"What’s he look like?"

"A few years older than me, mid-twenties maybe. Dark hair. Great build, I imagine under all that workout gear he wears."

"I could find out for you. Tomorrow just leave us alone and I’ll find out his preference."

Troy’s eyes brightened. "Wow, I’d really like that. What are you going to do?"

"Just leave it to me." Great, I thought, I’ll get to extend my stay at least another day and probably have sex with a hot guy.

The next day it was all set. The maid left at her usual time, 2 o’clock. The exercise equipment was layed out by the pool. Troy was to tell Andy when he arrived that he would be busy in the house reading lines but that a guy called Mark was by the pool and wanted an assessment. I was in the pool treading water when Andy sauntered over. He seemed very businesslike as he regarded me in the water and we exchanged a few pleasantries.

"Why don’t you come in for a swim?"

"I didn’t bring a bathing suit."

I snorted and said, "Who’s wearing a bathing suit? We’re secluded here." Then I climbed out of the pool near him. I’m a fairly muscular guy, 175 pounds, five ten with a big cut cock hanging down six and a half flaccid. Andy found this out right away as I stood there with the water sloshing off my naked body, my hand extended for a handshake. He didn’t seem all that taken aback at the sight of a naked dude climbing out of the pool, but then again he was wearing dark glasses so it was hard to tell. He leaned forward slightly to give me a hard handshake.

"Well, are you coming swimming, or not?"

Andy looked over his shoulder at the house, shrugged, folded up his sunglasses and put them in his shirt pocket and began to undress. When he stripped down to his white briefs I realized he had a superb body: about my height, maybe 10 pounds lighter, he had smooth muscles on an incredibly satiny smooth skin tanned a rich brown. Not a follicle of hair grew on his chest or legs. He paused briefly before sliding the briefs down to reveal a long, brown uncut cock. It had a huge vein meandering lengthwise but other than this it was totally smooth and straight. His foreskin ended neatly at the tip with no overhang; the rim of his oversized dickhead produced a slight bulge on the foreskin. His large brown nut sack was slung very low, the left testicle hanging even lower. A small patch of black pubic hair completed the picture. I noticed the tan was all over and could hardly wait to gaze on his ass. But I found a spirit of competitiveness rising in me as I evaluated his genitals. I didn’t expect him to be that big.

We jumped in the pool and began treading water. "Don’t you and Troy ever go swimming?"

"Never. I don’t even know if he can swim."

"Maybe he doesn’t like showing his small cock. Don’t tell him I said that. He’s also uncut, like you."

"Yeah, he just told me about the nude scene you two did together."

"I’ve got a big cock myself, as you undoubtedly noticed."

"You seem awfully interested in guys’ cocks."

"You are too. All guys with big cocks are interested in the subject. Don’t deny it."

I got no response from him so I climbed out of the pool to do a dive off the board. All the cock talk, one sided as it was, had produced a semi which I displayed proudly by jumping up and down at the end of the board before diving in. Andy then climbed out of the pool and headed for the diving board and I studied his magnificently muscular and somewhat elongated ass. His body was a model of classical perfection: smooth muscles on shoulders tapering to a narrow waist; muscular legs. He reminded me of a Greek statute except for the oversized cock. With a little underwater hand action my arousal was just about complete and when I climbed out for a second dive my cock was fully erect, eight and a half inches, standing straight and proud at a forty five degree angle. I bounced on the board again and checked Andy’s reaction to my exhibitionism before diving in. Treading water, he said nothing and glanced back at the house.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I swam towards him. "I know my cock can be intimidating. Don’t let it bother you." Now it was Andy’s turn to snort. He slowly swam to the side of the pool and climbed out. With his back to me he slowly bent over double, grabbed his ass cheeks with each hand and spread them apart. Holy shit! His butt hole viewed from my vantage point 10 feet away was completely hairless; all I could see was the tanned skin of his ass and a dark pink hole. As he made his way to the diving board he gave me the finger. He executed a graceful dive and swam over to me.

"That was some moon you gave me."

"Don’t mention it. You wanted an evaluation of your body? Well, get out of the pool."
We climbed out of the water and stood facing each other. "Do you want me to pose?"

"Sure," he said emotionlessly. I struck a few poses, front and rear. My erection was still roaring away so I felt a bit silly doing this for a guy who didn’t seem all that interested. But when I turned back around I noticed his shaft had grown a little and his knob was now half way free of the foreskin. Things were looking up!

"You don’t have a bad build. You’re strong but you’re not as defined as me. Your diet probably could be improved. I glanced at his cock again. His knob was totally exposed by now.

"Getting a little excited, are we?"

"It’s from being nude out of doors. Don’t overrate yourself." He kept glancing back at the house, worried that Troy would make an appearance. I wondered what he thought I was doing here.

"Oh, I get it, you’re a professional. Don’t want to get caught doing something inappropriate."

He didn’t say anything but his look said "fuck you."

"If you suck my cock I’ll set you up with Troy."

"Troy’s straight. Totally." I smirked at this.

"Yeah, what makes you say that?"

"He’s never made a play for me."

"Oh, so that’s what you think. Like if a chick doesn’t want to have sex with you then she must be a lesbian?"

"Something like that."

Wow, was this guy ever an obnoxious pinhead. But the more I looked at his naked body the more wonderful things I noticed: his dime sized brown nipples, smooth chest muscles, scrotum now like a tennis ball because of the pool water, glistening dark pink dick head. Fuck, even his bare feet were sexy! I wanted him on his knees sucking me off, then I wanted to poke him doggy style and make him beg for mercy. I began to circle him like we were about to have a wrestling match; he pivoted to follow me, two young naked bulls sizing each other up. I said in a tone identical to the one Troy used on me yesterday: "Suck my cock."

"No, you suck MY cock."

I was taken aback. If only the bastard had suggested a 69. I knew I had to move things along which meant giving in, so I walked past him saying, "Well, let’s go on the grass - my knees." He then broke into the first smile I had seen from him yet, a smile of triumph. My dignity was taking a shit kicking again. But the upside of course was a mouthful of his uncut prick.

"Down on your knees."

I lowered my body and then my head and stared at his semi hard brown skinned monster dong. First, I grabbed his muscular unyielding ass cheeks with both hands and gently squeezed . In response to my palming his bum his cock grew even larger in barely perceptible upward expansions. I dived in before it got totally hard as I wanted my mouth to feel the wonderful transition from spongy to hard. His huge dick head proved to be something of an obstacle to immersion, and I had to stretch my mouth to the maximum. I tasted the extra tang of the uncircumcised cock. I sucked and kissed and tongued it. I pinched the foreskin forward over the knob and secured it with my teeth, then released it and gently bit the shaft. The lower unsuckable half of his prick I could only lick and munch on like a cob of corn. I licked his small patch of pubic hair and bit off a few souvenir follicles which stuck to my lips. I fingered his balls. And then I started the whole process over again. Andy’s appreciation was evident in his moans of pleasure. And then too soon, fuck it, I squirted between his legs. Hands free! Like a goddamn rookie teenager! The cock tasted that good.

I flopped on my back oblivious to Andy. When I recovered he had just finished cumming. We staggered into the pool to rinse ourselves off after our exertions. While Andy was lazing on his back in the water I got out of the pool, gathered up his clothes and headed towards the house. It didn’t take him long to realize what was happening and he began to trot after me.

"Hey, Mark. My clothes. Come back."

"Relax Andy. I just want Troy to see you in your birthday suit." Troy was there to greet us at the sliding glass doors of the living room. He was completely naked.

"Troy?"

"Andy!"

"I didn’t know you were still here. Did you see what..."

"What do you think?" he said, nodding to his small hard cock curving skyward. Andy stared at Troy’s body, so radiantly splendid in its nakedness it could cause a corpse to pop a boner.

"Andy, get this. Troy, turn around."

Troy turned around to reveal a small muscular white ass with those wonderful hairy patches on his mounds, two islands of golden curly ass hairs. "Isn’t that fucking wild, Andy!"

"Well, I admit I’ve never seen that pattern before."

Troy turned back to face us, we three now forming a tight triangle of naked young dudes. Troy and I were smiling broadly, Andy finally joining in. But Troy was all business from here on in. "Andy, get on your knees, elbows on the carpet."

"Uh, does Mark have to see this?"

"Fucking right he does. Now, do it."

I said to Troy: "Did you see the moon he gave me by the pool? Well, check out his butt hole."

Troy spread Andy’s ass cheeks apart to reveal the shaved skin around the anus. Troy’s eyes widened in anticipation.

"Pucker up."

Andy’s sphincter obediently winked at us, Troy plunged his middle finger in the hole and elicited soft moans from Andy. Then in a flash Troy mounted him and inserted his cock between the lovely mounds and was soon pounding away, using quicker strokes than when he pumped me at first. The sight of the smaller guy topping the larger and older one excited me especially and I was soon working my cock. Sneaking behind for a better look I was treated to the sight of Troy’s small perfect ass pounding Andy, and his loose balls swaying wildly with the strokes. I switched my vantage point to see how Andy was making out; his face registered a look of slight bafflement and disbelief.

"How’s it feel, Andy."

"Tight. Great. Wow. Fuck."

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I grabbed my almost totally hard cock and waved it in front of him, inviting him to take it. He reached out and grabbed it forcing me to my knees. He tried his best to insert his mouth and experienced the same problem I had with his own enormous wiener. Preoccupied with being fucked by Troy, Andy wasn’t able to devote all his attention to sucking my cock expertly, but it was more than enough for me; the sensation of his warm wet mouth slobbering over my prick and sucking it was heavenly. While I stroked Andy’s back he grabbed my ass and kneaded and fondled it and edged a finger towards my hole and plunged in. Troy meanwhile was still fucking away at the same brisk pace, eyes closed in bliss. When I was close to cumming I positioned myself behind Troy as I wanted to squirt my diminished load on his ass; which I did, smearing the goo on those wonderful hairs. I bit Troy’s ass for good measure followed quickly by his shooting onto Andy’s back. After a brief pause to catch our breaths we trotted to the pool and jumped in.

Floating on our backs, Troy said to me: "Chris is coming back tomorrow. Maybe you’d like to meet him."

"Who’s Chris?"

"My houseboy. He was on vacation. Cute as hell, but I never fool around with him because I value him too much as an employee. We swim nude together sometimes but he knows the policy."

"That must drive him crazy."

"It does, but rules is rules. But I was thinking maybe you could fuck him and I could watch."

"Sounds great. What’s he like?"

"Bubble butt. Short and thick. Cut."

That’s all I needed to know.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, I do remember that story! It might be a good idea to put a link to the first story in the first post, rather than assume that people will remember it three months later.