The Muscular Security Guard

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi folks,

I haven't done much writing of erotic fiction for a while; life has been busy. I'm a little out of practise so go easy on me with your comments and feedback :smile:.

Tom, the main character in this series, is a muscular well endowed sex machine. This is a sex fantasy so our hero is a bit larger than life and the story is on the edge of unrealistic, but what the hell... it's supposed to be entertainment. Enjoy :wank:

The creation of Tom was inspired by a hot member of LPSG. I met him in the chat room one evening a couple of years ago. He told me he was a body builder and did security work. I combined his features with some of my observations of an athletic, good looking young man who used to strut around the local shopping mall in my home town. Every time I saw him he was chatting up one of the cute little sales clerks in one of the stores. I don't know how much luck he actually had with the girls in the mall, but I was always jealous :wink: that he was so bold, self confident and blatant about hit on the prettiest girls in the mall.

The first story about Tom was posted back in July of 2007. It is about a nice middle class suburban cockold husband who brings our hero home to fuck his foxy wife. That chapter can be found at http://www.lpsg.org/54447-the-security-guard.html

The second story I wrote about Tom was posted January 2008 and updated in July of '08. the original focus of that chapter was Tom's encounters with older women (cougars) but with some feedback from LPSG members I took it in a slightly different twist. That sequence can be found at http://www.lpsg.org/72612-security-guard-story-the-prequel.html

The following story is the third in the series... hope you enjoy. As always comments and suggestions are welcome.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friday delights

Every Friday afternoon Tom’s last drop-off is at a store front branch in a suburban mall in the east end of the city. He likes the Friday afternoon run for two reasons. First, he is close to his gym and can go for a workout right after his final delivery. Second, is Laura Billet.

Laura is a sexy teller at the east end branch. She is tall and thin with shapely legs and a hard little butt. Laura liked to wear tight clothes to show off her smooth fit runner’s body. She has long brown hair and big sad brown eyes. She reminds Tom of a beautiful race horse; sleek, muscular, a bit timid at first but once in harness she is full of spark and great to ride.

It took some sweet talking for a couple of weeks before Tom fucked Laura for the first time, but after that first time it became a regular part of their Friday routine. Every Friday Tom would come to the branch and he would have powerful sex in the supply closet with Laura Billet.

Every Friday Laura dressed particularly provocatively. She liked to look hot for the security guard. Her bronze skin was silky and smooth. She had long shiny brown hair with beautiful highlights that caught the afternoon sun through the big picture windows of the bank branch.

Anticipating Tom’s visit, her hard nipples were visible all afternoon through her tight sweater. As a bank teller she usually wore sensible shoes, but on Friday’s she wore high heels and a tight wool skirt that hugged her hips.

Laura could see the security truck through the storefront window pulling up to the branch. She would casually go to the back of the branch to the storage room. Pretending to get some staples or paperclips or something, she would wait in the storage area for Tom to arrive.

Meeting in the storage room they would close the door and Laura would quickly pull the huge semi-hard cock out of Tom’s pants and suck it to its full hard eleven inches. Working both hands up and down the shaft she would lick the huge mushroom helmet until it oozed pre-cum.

The first time they had sex in the storage closet was totally by accident. Tom had been making casual conversation with Laura for several weeks every time he came into the branch. Over the course of a month they became more and more friendly. As he refilled the ATM machine she would ask about his weight lifting and he would ask her about her jogging routine. Flirting in the front of the bank was one thing, but then, one Friday afternoon Laura found herself alone with this mountain of a man in the back of the bank.

Laura was in the storage room getting a new box of paper for the photocopy machine and didn’t know that Tom was in the bank. As she bent to lift the heavy box Tom walked into the storage room.

“Here let me help you with that Laura” Tom said as his massive arms stretched out to grab the box.

In the narrow storage room there was no space to turn around or pass one another. Tom’s massive body blocked the doorway and his huge arm reached right across Laura’s petite body to grab the box.

Laura tried to stand up but lost her balance and fell against Tom’s thick torso. Tom grabbed the heavy box of paper with one hand and wrapped his other massive arm around Laura’s willowy figure.

As Laura regained her balance she felt an immediate tingle in her pussy. She steadied herself against his chest. She had never felt a man as big or powerful as Tom. As he continued to hold the box of photocopy paper with one hand his massive bicep strained against the cotton hem of his short sleeve shirt.

Laura looked from Tom’s massive guns and powerful forearm to his dark hair and handsome face. He smiled and looked right back into her brown eyes.

In one smooth motion he set the box down on the work counter and kissed her deeply. Laura swooned and grabbed the bowling ball shoulders of this mountain of a man. She returned the kiss with deep lust.

(this post is too long so I have split into two entries)

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In one smooth motion he set the box down on the work counter and kissed her deeply. Laura swooned and grabbed the bowling ball shoulders of this mountain of a man. She returned the kiss with deep lust.

The storage closet was tight, particularly with a 250 pound security guard filling half the room. Tom continued to kiss Laura and run his massive hands up and down her tight runner’s body.

Laura started to push Tom away … “Not here someone will see us!”

Tom knew he had her. She didn’t say to stop. She just doesn’t want to get caught…

Tom pulled the storage room door closed and continued to kiss the sexy bank teller. He pressed his growing manhood against her crotch. Her tight butt was pressed against the work counter as Tom continued to grind against her.

Laura had always suspected Tom was big down their, but what she was feeling right now was almost unreal. He must have a massive hard-on she thought. It feels like a can of hair spray down his pant leg.

Tom continued pressing. He grabbed her hard butt and pulled her tighter against his hot growing member.

Laura couldn’t imagine anyone having a cock that big. She remembered seeing a horse when she was a little girl. This thick hose felt almost as big.

She had to see for herself what Tom was packing. Pulling away from his deep kiss Laura moved her lips down his chin to his neck. She nuzzled her hair against the afternoon stubble of his face as she buried her face in his massive shoulders and pillow like pectoral muscles.

He smelled like a man; musky yet sweat. She felt the heat from his body as she continued to drop to her knees and pull on his belt.

Tom’s fingers ran through her hair as she pulled on his belt buckle. As she loosened the clasp Tom helped – he pulled down the zipper and quickly dropped his pants to the floor. His boxers tented out.

Laura couldn’t wait, she reached into the cotton and pulled Tom’s massive pole out of the confines of his shorts. It wasn’t yet fully hard; she could bend it and put it in her mouth. The massive purple head was hot on her lips.

Squeezing with her right hand she made the big hose get harder and harder. Continuing to hold the base with her right hand she took the head with her left hand and swept it back and forth across her full wet red lips.

Tom grunted. It was a bit sensitive on the tip but he was getting aggressive. He didn’t want her to stop. He guided her left hand down to his heavy full balls as he took his own right hand and started pumping his purple shaft to its full eleven inch thickness.

The mushroom head was now slick with a combination of pre-cum and Laura’s saliva.

Laura ran her left hand up inside Tom’s starched security shirt. She felt the massive mounds of his pectorals and found his hardening nipples.

Tom liked it. He moaned.

“Be quiet. Someone will hear us” scolded Laura.

Tom had a condom in his pants pocket. He gently pulled Laura up from her knees and reached for his pants.

When Laura saw the condom she immediately slipped her panties off. She knew what was coming next – and she couldn’t wait. She wanted this beautiful big horse cock inside her.

She was wet and full of lust. She wanted to feel Tom’s giant post stretching her wide open.

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome either by private message or by posting your feedback here ... enjoy

JJ

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
great stuff - keep going!

The visual imagery you are creating is great, her figure, his muscles; can't wait for more description about his tool and the graphic filth of the fucking!
Love it!

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey wej20:

Thanks for bumping this story. I had forgotten that I never finished it... I posted a couple of earlier chapters of the adventures of the security guard and thought I had retired this character. But maybe there is another plot twist or two left... I'll have to think about what might happen next in the adventures of Tom...

Again, thanks for the bump.

Cheers
JJ

wej20

Just Browsing
Media
Hey wej20:

Thanks for bumping this story. I had forgotten that I never finished it... I posted a couple of earlier chapters of the adventures of the security guard and thought I had retired this character. But maybe there is another plot twist or two left... I'll have to think about what might happen next in the adventures of Tom...

Cheers
JJ

No problem JJ this one was another hot one but I think my fave of yours is Size matters with my girlfred, keep up the good work :D

Q12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey wej20:

Cheers
JJ

I would love to see more from you on this character.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't posted anything in a long time... Life keeps getting in the way. I'm working during the day and teaching a night class so things are busy.

Nevertheless, I met a young fellow on the weekend who is a sexy athletic young man with a triangled shaped torso, tatooed biceps and a beautiful brown skinned Indian girlfriend with smoldering eyes and long flowing black hair.

This couple could inspire me to writing some more erotic fiction.

The buff young man is the son of a colleague at work. My wife and I invited my colleague over for dinner on the weekend. she asked if she could bring her 25 year old son and his girlfriend who are visiting from out of town. It seemed like an odd request, but it would have been even more odd if I said no so I said 'of course we would love to meet them'.

As they pulled up the drive and got out of the car, this mountain of a man with huge arms and broad shoulders pulled himself out of the back seat of my colleague's Nissan Maxima. He went around to the trunk of the car and pulled out a two-four case of beer.

As he was getting the beer from the back of the car, out of the passanger side of the car climbed a tall raven haired indian beauty.

That must be his girlfriend I thought.

His thick muscular body and bold self confidence and her willow figure and long flowing shiny black hair reminded me of "The Muscular Security Guard" story I started to write back in February of 2009.

I guess I should finish the security guard story but I'm intrigued about the young couple who joined us for a pleasant dinner on the weekend.

If you are interested in these two characters then give me some plot suggestions and I will try to write something hot and sexy...

Ideas?

For a possible plot line I'm thinking that the young couple have some kind of domestic dispute and the dark haired beauty storms off. The young man's mother and I go find the angry young Indian girl while my wife stays back at the house to console our rugged muscular stud.

Okay that outline sets up lots of possibilities... Now, who votes for the continuation of the Security Guard Story and who would prefer a new story about the beautiful young girl and her athletic and well endowed boyfriend?

Give me some ideas and suggestions either by posting on this thread or sending me a private message.

Cheers
JJ