The mysterious jonb

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In light of the fanfare given to milestone posters, I think it's worth noting that our resident intellectual jonb has exceeded 6000! This is a guy we've never seen, but never fails to add the now nearly patentable depth to the site we've come to know and love him for. As a newbie here myself, he helped make my first few months here easier, interesting, and is one of the main reasons I chose to stay. Yeah, dick pics are great, but here's a guy who proves that this site is about so much more.

Don't get me wrong, guy- I'd still be in the front row if there was ever an "unveiling"!

Congrats, jon, and may your posts grow ever longer!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats again, Jonb!

Thanks Jana for making him his own thread. Yeah Jonb what is up with you darlin' we want to see what you look like. Heh if I was finally brave enough to put my pic up we want to see yours too. Your posts are inimitable! Congrats, Mr. 6000!

Naughty

gamma_phi: I didn't realize he'd made it 6000. That's having a lot to say!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6,000 posts of such value that i have probably read every one of em.
Keep it up buddy
:D

hung_big: Damn opinionated bastard! 6000 fucking posts?!

Kidding jonb. I must congradulate you man. You are much appreciated on this site. You bring something funny, witty and intelligent to every conversation and each of your posts is worth reading. For someone who has 6000 posts it is rare to find said person with such wit and humour, and not someone who just spams. But of course, this is a special site, with unique and talented individuals, so what can I say.

Stick around jonb. I can garuntee that more then 99% of the people on this site enjoy your company, your posts and your humour.

Much Love, *Hugz*

Chris (your intellectual punching-bag ;))

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let me add my voice to the chorus of people who really appreciate your informative yet succinct additions. When you drop those units of wisdom, it certainly always seems to cut to the heart of the discussion!

Thanks for taking the time to teach the rest of us.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Jonb,

I just spent time congradulating you on another thread. So I won't go into much detail except to say you are very learned and can retrieve information from your brain. Smart and sensible.

Congradulations on all the posts you have made.: 6000. Astounding. Keep it up. I enjoy reading your posts. You challenge us.

*Many more years of posting!*

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats, Jonb.
Your posts are very helpful & I really enjoy your humor/humour!
My understanding from my little time here is that you are Native American.
I have spent a little time working as a healthcare provider w/ NA population. I very much hope to provide, again, but this time on a larger scale/reservation. At some point, i may contact you via private messaging to gain insights in providing care to that population (more than what the textbooks speak of).

myself_the_elf

Just Browsing
Media
Jonb does indeed challenge us. I'm hoping he will challenge a wider audience in time as his life progresses.

what? what kind of wider audience? like Jesus or Aristotle did? wider than a bunch of people who share a large penis discussion group? looks like some have gathered to canonize another google-master. every discussion group can lay claim to at least one these days, where there is no subject or understanding on earth that they can't fathom... rattling off facts, figures, and theorems, a one-in-a-billion combination of literary, philosophical, matematical and analytical skills...hey, it's a good thing being an ERenaissance Man

not_small_at_all: Congrats Jonb

u have 6000 posts, i have 6

does anyone noe if jonb is the all time leading poster?

D

deleted111

Congrats Jonb....even back on the old board your posts were always very enjoyable to read.

Glad your among us.

Nate

hung_big:
Originally posted by nacard01@Apr 9 2005, 01:07 PM
Glad your among us.

Nate
[post=298829]Quoted post[/post]​

*Grinds teeth* Take a read in the topic to do with Paris Hilton in Etc. Etc.

There's some valuable grammar lessons there! ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb does indeed challenge us. I'm hoping he will challenge a wider audience in time as his life progresses.

what? what kind of wider audience? like Jesus or Aristotle did? wider than a bunch of people who share a large penis discussion group? looks like some have gathered to canonize another google-master. every discussion group can lay claim to at least one these days, where there is no subject or understanding on earth that they can't fathom... rattling off facts, figures, and theorems, a one-in-a-billion combination of literary, philosophical, matematical and analytical skills...hey, it's a good thing being an ERenaissance Man
[post=298757]Quoted post[/post]​

What a whiney bitch! With only 5 posts, your opinion certainly won't count much around here, especially since you so clearly display a lack of knowledge on your subject matter.
I'd like to offer you in my sincerest fashion a heartfelt *PLONK*.

For those of you who actually know him better, yes jonb is our most prolific lifetime poster, but he has been on LPSG for about four years, if memory serves. DMW, Pecker, Mindseye, Dee and Kinkguy are also some of the earlier founders of the board, so it's no surprise that their posts have so much value for the rest of us. The core of this amazing group has been what's helped it to maintain credibility and sincerity throughout the years and various incarnations. I was priveledged to join just a few months before this version came into being, and for everyone here who is newer than that, we can thank Mark for having the foresight to provide a place where an unlimited number of people could participate and learn.

Jonb, you have been conspicuously quiet, but I'd love to hear a little about some of your favorite LPSG moments- if we can't lure you into the fleshpile, we at least want stories!

hung_big:
[post=298757]Quoted post[/post]​

What Jana meant to say is Shut The Fuck Up! She just said it more politically to avoid looking like an asshole, but I really couldn't give two fucks. Seriously....there's a game you can play...it's called Hide and Go Fuck Yourself. Give it a shot kid.

OH...Guess what Jana? I posted 80+ times in one day! :D :D :D I guess you aren't the only one aiming to dethrown jonb! ;)

*Pulls jonb, cock first into the thread* Talk...then prepare yourself for a fleshpile!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 8 2005, 06:23 PM
For someone who has 6000 posts it is rare to find said person with such wit and humour, and not someone who just spams.
[post=298625]Quoted post[/post]​
So you don't want to know how you can refinance your mortgage, enlarge your penis, watch a Chinese girl get fucked by a tiger, MAKE.MONEY.FAST, and download warez? I thought EVERYONE wanted to hear about that online. Free speach all the way, baby! (You can tell I'm joking.)