The mystery of pineapple juice and semen

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it is well known that pineapple juice is supposed to be good for the taste of semen. Since it is also healthy I figure I'll start making it a part of my diet, although the from concentrate stuff is not the same as fresh. Anyway, understanding that everyone is different and any answers will only be generalizations, I have a few questions:

1. Does it make semen taste "good" or only make it less intolerable?

2. How does it work? Do you need to drink it regularly and it builds up over the long term, or is it a short term thing where if you drink it one day it has an effect but the effect dissipates? And if it is short term (which seems to make more sense) then how short term is it? If you drink at Noon, will it kick in at 1? Or does it take six hours? When does the effect dissipate?

Thanks.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I would suggest eating pineapple rather than drinking it. Better way to get vitamins, and you ingest less sugar. Fresh pinapple is soooooooooo good. Nothing compared to canned or juice. It is nuts.
It makes both men and women taste better. Sort of sweet. Quite scrumptious.
It doesn't take too long to effect you, a few hours, depending on if you take it with other stuff or not.
Tropical type fruit in general does this, like mango and stuff. It is good for ya, so eat it anyway!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Does it make semen taste "good" or only make it less intolerable?
Sorry, can't answer that one for you, but...

2. How does it work? Do you need to drink it regularly and it builds up over the long term, or is it a short term thing where if you drink it one day it has an effect but the effect dissipates? And if it is short term (which seems to make more sense) then how short term is it? If you drink at Noon, will it kick in at 1? Or does it take six hours? When does the effect dissipate?

Thanks.
The primary/characteristic flavor component in pineapple is an ester (specific class of compounds) called ethyl butyrate. It isn't very stable in the body, and most of it is broken down in the stomach and kidneys, but traces could end up in semen. I haven't done studies on it, but knowing the properties of esters, I would guess that its effects would be fairly quick to start - maybe 20 minutes to an hour; and fairly short-lived - maybe an hour to 2 or 3 hours.

That's just a guess, though. I hope it helps.

D

deleted105034

Damn, between this and the "Sex and Drugs" thread, I'm getting the feeling that DC_Deep knows a little chemistry...

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I read that you have to eat or drink it 8 hours before to change the flavour.
You should try doing a search for threads on the subject, there have been several.

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in Washington Heights. I eat the pineapple from the Dominican street vendors all the time, with like hot sauce and lemon juice.

Now I just need to find a mouth I can squirt into to test the theory.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of all the familiar fruits, pineapple displays the most obvious "do not disturb" signs, what with all those spikes an' stuff. Who am I to violate a pineapple's integrity?

BD
Chairman, "People for the Ethical Treatment of Fruit"

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of all the familiar fruits, pineapple displays the most obvious "do not disturb" signs, what with all those spikes an' stuff. Who am I to violate a pineapple's integrity?

BD
Chairman, "People for the Ethical Treatment of Fruit"
Yes Whats all this Pineapple shit? What do you want to give her a Cock or a Candy cane? LOL:biggrin1: If she complaining maybe you shootin' dog water. Go to the doctor