the mystique of the double edge sword

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 8dot75, Jun 25, 2006.

1. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

The public at large, from bedrooms to boardrooms call us "gifted" "blessed" "endowed"- grand terms for our equally grand penises.
    We are the guys with a little extra pep in our steps the like that
    Smilin' Bob would never see.
    Many people want us, many want us to just go away.
    Sound like a clip from the next "X-men" movie?
    Wrongo!
    It is life as being phallically advanced (now THERE's a term for ya!)
    It's a double edged sword-and at this point in time , i'm facing it on a level so insanely funny ( a comedy of SERIOUS errors), so i'm looking for a few viewpoints to help figure this out before I either piss myself laughing, or fall asleep from abject boredom , okay ??
    On one side of the "sword ' is my girlfriend.Let's call her "Jayda"
    Jayda and I have a very limited sex life.. mostly in part to her enthrallment of my penis, but she seems a tad afraid to try oral, and she shies away from intercourse, so our mutual sex life consists of her giving me a handjob, or me performing oral on her.
    The SECOND side of the "sword" is a recent (4 years ago) ex girlfriend, let's call her "Denise".
    Denise loved the way I'm put together, she was VERY oral , adventurous, and loved it a little rough (Ahh.. Memories):redface:
    (Anyway, we split up JUST BEFORE a DNA test told me I wasn't my kid's dad, so... life goes on)

Denise and I recently began crossing paths again ,as she works in a strip mall I frequent. On one occasion , she told me how her current boyfriend isn't quite "doing ANY of that right", and on a few occasions,she told me of her dreams of being "back in the saddle" , so to speak.
    (Her guy and I ran in the same crowd years back , and it is well known by those in our circle that he'd look at a cocktail weenie and get penis envy :cool:.)
    Okay.. with that in mind, the boyfriend has been popping up warning me to stay away from his girlfriend... which is REALLY really odd, because I haven't approached her (sexually or otherwise.... YET), and I have , in the three or so months since i've lived in this neighborhood,We've crossed paths only 2 or 3 times, despite my trips to the mall.
    So in the END I end up with GROPER girlfriend who won't shag me , a GROUPIE ex girlfriend who wants to fly the friendly thighs, and a GRIPER antagonist who is FAR more amusing than intimidating...

... Maybe I should just keep laughing ?? ( or sell it to John Hughes for a "Breakfast Club" reunion.
    Hmm..:confused::biggrin1: )

2. FrankPipeliner

you have a few options here, my friend. 1. be the sensitive man and tell gf #1 that unless she improves the quality of service she provides you'll be forced to find other accomodations. 2. dump gf #1 now and move on to gf #2. you are concerned about the cocktail weiner guy, why? 3. forget both girls and move on. 4. keep both girls and find others. 5. any combination of 1 -4.

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

But #1 sounds like a good place to start.

4. Glansman

Glansman New Member

[, the boyfriend has been popping up warning me to stay away from his girlfriend... which is REALLY really odd, because I haven't approached her (sexually or otherwise....

Surely you realise that the guy (possibly because of lacking in the meat department) is obviously insecure. The fact that he finds the need to warn you confirms this....apart from the fact that he ought to be old enough to know that he hasn't the right to "own" somebody as though they were a possession. TO keep her loyalty and affection he has to earn it - even with a small cock. He could have compensating attributes....although I definitely feel a big, meaty dick is a distinct advantage)
    LIfe's too short and cock is too long for allt his nonsense. You;re wasting emotional energy. Wave them all farewell, then move on to test out a couple of other partners who will enjoy your meat to the full....whatever they liek to do with it to your mutual enjoyment. But remember, there will be actions/stimulation and so on that she finds rewarding so it's - well - "tit for tat"

5. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

y'know.. ya got a point there...
    The Crying game is old and lame, and my emotions aren't exactly going to mellow with age-
    I will talk to Jayda and REALLY find out what her hangups are, and how to address them, after all , she is good to me in all ways (but her sex life needs a SERIOUS "clean up on Aisle 5" :eek::biggrin1:)
    Denise and weiner boy ,in my opinion, are free to go the way of the Edsel.

Will keep you posted on how we progress... wish me luck

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

STAY WAY from the ex. keep the current girl and "help" her find her sexual side. the shy girls turn into freaks once they build up trust in you. you have to give her a steady helping hand.

7. chimes

chimes New Member

I have little to say on the subject, but honestly - the mystique of the double edge sword? Fantastic title.

8. Honey Honoria

Honey Honoria New Member

Sensitive= Tell her to go further or you'll leave her... Lol, no offense, but I love your logic :biggrin1:

9. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    What was the outcome of this?

10. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Move on Brother, Move on!!!

There are fewer males on this planet than females.

You have your whole life ahead of you.

Move on, and never look back. Change is often difficult, but in the end the outcome has to certainly be better than your current situation of being between a rock and a hard place.

It may take time to acquire a new love interest, but what you have now is not all that great.

Challenging yes, but worthwhile.

And the people say: "Amen."

11. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

May I suggest that LOVE come into this milieu? If you love Jayda then help her learn to work with the mixed blessing of your endowment. If love isn't part of this picture, then move on or hang in or grow up.

12. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

LUBE is the answer - you can never have too much lube!

13. chesz001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I agree..you should both work it out..maybe she doesnt have alot of experiences regarding that matter..try to let her explore your body,be adventurous,try to let out her inhibitions..you dont know maybe shes as roguh as a tiger..rawr!hahaha

Draft saved Draft deleted