The Myth of the Men of Pittsburgh.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
¡Hola a todos!. ¿Cómo están?.

Como yo no tengo mucho tiempo de navegación en Internet, por favor alguien que sea bilingüe que haga la traducción de español al inglés del texto azul que yo he escrito abajo.

El Mito de los Hombres de Pittsburgh.

Hace unos cuantos años atrás, yo escuché al Sr. Rubén Monasterios (escritor) en su programa de radio llamado “Rubén y sus Corazones Solitarios”, programa que se transmitía por la emisora RQ 910 AM de Caracas (era un programa en donde cada día se hablaba de un tema diferente, de cualquier tema en general: Mitología, literatura, personajes famosos de la Historia, poesía, costumbres sexuales de diversas culturas, etc.)

En aquella ocasión a la que me refiero, Rubén habló a cerca de “El mito de los hombres de Pittsburgh”… La ciudad de Pittsburgh desde sus inicios, era conocida como la ciudad del acero, ya que ahí habían muchas industrias de esto… Rubén comentaba en su programa que con el tiempo, se fue creando en la creencia popular, en la mente de la gente, que los hombres de Pittsburgh, especialmente los obreros que trabajan en la construcción y los que trabajaban en éstas industrias del acero, eran well-endowed men, sexualmente hablando, ya que no solo eran hombres muy fornidos y musculosos, sino que como la mayoría de ellos usaba pantalones Blue-Jeans desgastados que les quedaban muy ajustados al cuerpo, esto hacía que a ellos se les marcara exageradamente un abultamiento allí en el área sexual, el bulto que crea al pene-flácido bajo la tela del pantalón… Y esto hacía imaginar a todo aquel que los observaba, que éstos hombres tenían penes muy grandes… De allí fue que surgió (según lo que cuenta Rubén Monasterios) el mito de los hombres de Pittsburgh.

Cosa muy similar sucede en países como Colombia, en donde se dice que los hombres que viven en “La Costa” son individuos con tamaños de penes mucho mayores que el resto de la población de ese país… Es de opinión popular darle mucha fama en lo sexual, a cualquier hombre que sea de La Costa. La mayoría de ellos son de piel negra o de piel monera.

En Venezuela pasa igual… también se dice popularmente, que los hombres que son de la ciudad de Carupano, tienen penes muy largos y muy gruesos. Y no solo eso, también se dice esto mismo de aquellos hombres campesinos, hombres llaneros específicamente (lo que en U.S.A. se les llama Cowboy) tienes también penes muy largos. Los llaneros del Estado Apure tienen mucha fama con respecto a esto del tamaño del pene y esto está fundamentado porque en los Llanos de Venezuela, los hombres que arrean ganado, tienen la costumbre de tener relaciones sexuales con burras (female-donkey) y se piensa que la vagina de éstos animales, con sus fuertes contracciones de succión, hacen que el pene se alargue cada vez más si el hombre tiene sexo con burras durante años y años, con el tiempo, el hombre en cuestión llega a tener un pene muy largo. Hay muchas anécdotas de llaneros que tienen penes-flácidos de 20 cm. de largo y cuando están erectos miden fácilmente 30-33 cm. de largo… Supuestamente se le atribuye éste gran tamaño de pene al hecho de haber tenido sexo con burras durante su adolescencia básicamente.

En mi opinión, todo esto (lo de Pittsburgh, Colombia y Venezuela) son sólo mitos en la mente de la gente, sin fundamento alguno. ¡No sé qué piensan Uds. al respecto!.

Me gustaría mucho que Uds. digan qué mitos a cerca de Hombres de Penes muy Grandes conocen Uds. y por favor si son tan amables, nárrenlos aquí. Me gustaría leerlos.

¡Gracias!.

Yoselin.
Caracas-Venezuela.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Translated:

Hello everyone!. How are you?.

Since I do not have much time on the Internet, please someone who is bilingual to do the Spanish translation into English of the blue text I've written below.

The Myth of Men of Pittsburgh.

A few years ago, I heard Mr. Ruben Monasteries (writer) on his radio program called "Reuben and his Lonely Hearts" program that aired on 910 AM radio station in Caracas RQ (was a program where every day talked about a different topic, any topic in general: Mythology, literature, famous people in history, poetry, sexual mores of different cultures, etc.).

On that occasion to which I refer, Ruben spoke about "The Myth of the men of Pittsburgh" ... The city of Pittsburgh since its inception, was known as Steel City because there were many industries that ... Ruben commented in his program that eventually was built up in the popular belief in the minds of people, men in Pittsburgh, especially the workers who work in construction and those working in these industries of steel, were well -endowed men, sexually speaking, and who were not only very sturdy, muscular men, but as most of them wore blue jeans pants worn very tight they had left the body, this meant that they would mark them overly bulging there in the sexual area, the package that creates the flaccid penis beneath the fabric of his pants ... And imagine this made everyone who watched, these men had large penises ... From there it was that emerged (as it has Ruben Monasteries) the myth of the men of Pittsburgh.

Something very similar happens in countries like Colombia, where he says that men who live in "La Costa" are individuals with penises sizes much larger than the rest of the population of this country ... It is popular opinion as much fame give sex, any man who is from La Costa. Most of them are black leather or leather monera.

In Venezuela's the same ... also the popular saying goes that men are from the city of Carupano, penises are very long and very thick. Not only that, it also says that those same men farmers, men llaneros specifically (what are called Cowboy USA) also have very long penises. Los Llanos of Apure State have a lot of fame on this penis size and because it is grounded in the Llanos of Venezuela, the men who herded cattle, have a habit of having sex with donkeys (female-donkey) and is thought the vagina of these animals, with its strong suction contractions, cause the penis to lengthen growing if the man has sex with donkeys for years and years, with time, the man in question comes to have a very long penis . There are many stories of Llano with flaccid penises-20 cm. long and easily measured when erect 30-33 cm. long ... Supposedly this is attributed to the large size of penis having had sex with donkeys during adolescence basically.

In my opinion, all this (Pittsburgh, Colombia and Venezuela) are just myths in the minds of people, without any foundation. I do not know what you think about it!.

I would love to tell you what myths about very Big Cocks Men know you and please if you please, nárrenlos here. I'd like to read.

Thanks!.

Yoselin.
Caracas-Venezuela.

Gerardo Arias

Experimental Member
Media
It is true that you comment that men who have sex with she-donkeys with time penis gets longer much more. I say it for own experience.

I am not a Plainsman or Cowboy like them of Apure State. I am a farmer, I was born in the village called "La Taza" (The Cup), in the Falcon State, and in this part of the country it is very common that adult men and teenagers practise to have sex with animals, specially with she-donkeys.

Vagina of she-donkey has the faculty that can do rhythmic muscular contractions very strong which press penis of the man and suck it to interior of vagina of the animal, it sucks to penis more more inside. Man feels a very strong suction and gives sensation that she-donkey eating you, it is going to swallow you for its vagina.

If you practise this during years and years, with time penis is stretching more and more. When you manage to be an adult man, you have a very long flacid-penis more than those men that they did not practise to have sex with she-donkeys. Not only flacid-penis grows but also erect-penis is lengthened considerably. Erect-penis longer that others men.

I have had opportunity to nude bath me together with other men who also have had sex with she-donkeys and with men who have not had it and yes!, difference is obvious. Men who have not had sex with she-donkeys possess much smaller penises

I don't know if Men of Pittsburgh be real something or only be a myth, but relating thing to the size of the penis and this related to having sex with she-donkeys, I can assure you that yes, it is true 100%.

My flacid penis is 8,66 inches-long and when I'm with my erect-penis, I'm 13 inches-long.

So long.

(Excuse me by my english).

¡Hola a todos!. ¿Cómo están?.

Como yo no tengo mucho tiempo de navegación en Internet, por favor alguien que sea bilingüe que haga la traducción de español al inglés del texto azul que yo he escrito abajo.

El Mito de los Hombres de Pittsburgh.

Hace unos cuantos años atrás, yo escuché al Sr. Rubén Monasterios (escritor) en su programa de radio llamado “Rubén y sus Corazones Solitarios”, programa que se transmitía por la emisora RQ 910 AM de Caracas (era un programa en donde cada día se hablaba de un tema diferente, de cualquier tema en general: Mitología, literatura, personajes famosos de la Historia, poesía, costumbres sexuales de diversas culturas, etc.)

En aquella ocasión a la que me refiero, Rubén habló a cerca de “El mito de los hombres de Pittsburgh”… La ciudad de Pittsburgh desde sus inicios, era conocida como la ciudad del acero, ya que ahí habían muchas industrias de esto… Rubén comentaba en su programa que con el tiempo, se fue creando en la creencia popular, en la mente de la gente, que los hombres de Pittsburgh, especialmente los obreros que trabajan en la construcción y los que trabajaban en éstas industrias del acero, eran well-endowed men, sexualmente hablando, ya que no solo eran hombres muy fornidos y musculosos, sino que como la mayoría de ellos usaba pantalones Blue-Jeans desgastados que les quedaban muy ajustados al cuerpo, esto hacía que a ellos se les marcara exageradamente un abultamiento allí en el área sexual, el bulto que crea al pene-flácido bajo la tela del pantalón… Y esto hacía imaginar a todo aquel que los observaba, que éstos hombres tenían penes muy grandes… De allí fue que surgió (según lo que cuenta Rubén Monasterios) el mito de los hombres de Pittsburgh.

Cosa muy similar sucede en países como Colombia, en donde se dice que los hombres que viven en “La Costa” son individuos con tamaños de penes mucho mayores que el resto de la población de ese país… Es de opinión popular darle mucha fama en lo sexual, a cualquier hombre que sea de La Costa. La mayoría de ellos son de piel negra o de piel monera.

En Venezuela pasa igual… también se dice popularmente, que los hombres que son de la ciudad de Carupano, tienen penes muy largos y muy gruesos. Y no solo eso, también se dice esto mismo de aquellos hombres campesinos, hombres llaneros específicamente (lo que en U.S.A. se les llama Cowboy) tienes también penes muy largos. Los llaneros del Estado Apure tienen mucha fama con respecto a esto del tamaño del pene y esto está fundamentado porque en los Llanos de Venezuela, los hombres que arrean ganado, tienen la costumbre de tener relaciones sexuales con burras (female-donkey) y se piensa que la vagina de éstos animales, con sus fuertes contracciones de succión, hacen que el pene se alargue cada vez más si el hombre tiene sexo con burras durante años y años, con el tiempo, el hombre en cuestión llega a tener un pene muy largo. Hay muchas anécdotas de llaneros que tienen penes-flácidos de 20 cm. de largo y cuando están erectos miden fácilmente 30-33 cm. de largo… Supuestamente se le atribuye éste gran tamaño de pene al hecho de haber tenido sexo con burras durante su adolescencia básicamente.

En mi opinión, todo esto (lo de Pittsburgh, Colombia y Venezuela) son sólo mitos en la mente de la gente, sin fundamento alguno. ¡No sé qué piensan Uds. al respecto!.

Me gustaría mucho que Uds. digan qué mitos a cerca de Hombres de Penes muy Grandes conocen Uds. y por favor si son tan amables, nárrenlos aquí. Me gustaría leerlos.

¡Gracias!.

Yoselin.
Caracas-Venezuela.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"There are many stories of Llano with flaccid penises-20 cm. long and easily measured when erect 30-33 cm. long ... Supposedly this is attributed to the large size of penis having had sex with donkeys during adolescence basically".

...having sex with donkeys make penis grow huge?.. construction guys have it bigger?...and I thought all big hand and foot men were carrying big cocks for sure:..nah!

Genetics is the simple answer.
Phallus fascination goes on for milenias, generations come up with all sorts of myths, stories and etc yes! Big penises grow in trees, but the genealogical species ones, of course!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck cock size there...
People from Pitt are a lot crazier & need more psychiatric help...
I blame the factories & dirty water...

Pittsburghers are mostly boring and gutless. Also, the gay guys don't actually seem to want to have sex. If you live in Pittsburgh, it's easier to get laid with a tourist from out of town, or by going out of town oneself.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
okay, okay, I am new, and I'm not a guy, but! PLEASE, pretty, pretty with sugar on top, tell me you all are freaked more by the 'fucking a she-donkey' than the lack of sexy, hung guys in Pittsburgh!

LOL...uh, I hope...pray ...that having sex with animals is not so norm that no one said much...maybe everyone is in shock? Or the 13 inch donkey dick had everyone side tracked....

just wonderin'....:)

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
LOL...uh, I hope...pray ...that having sex with animals is not so norm that no one said much...maybe everyone is in shock? Or the 13 inch donkey dick had everyone side tracked....

Well, it's tough to take anything someone says seriously when they follow it up with a ridiculous claim such as "I have a 13 inch penis".

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
On that occasion to which I refer, Ruben spoke about "The Myth of the men of Pittsburgh" ... The city of Pittsburgh since its inception, was known as Steel City because there were many industries that ... Ruben commented in his program that eventually was built up in the popular belief in the minds of people, men in Pittsburgh, especially the workers who work in construction and those working in these industries of steel, were well -endowed men, sexually speaking, and who were not only very sturdy, muscular men, but as most of them wore blue jeans pants worn very tight they had left the body, this meant that they would mark them overly bulging there in the sexual area, the package that creates the flaccid penis beneath the fabric of his pants ... And imagine this made everyone who watched, these men had large penises ... From there it was that emerged (as it has Ruben Monasteries) the myth of the men of Pittsburgh.

A friend of mine is from Pittsburgh and he's a huge burly dude. He's also got one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. Must be something in the water in Pburgh.