The Naked Cowboy

arab123454321

Just Browsing
Media
I just saw a thing on the Naked Cowboy. For those of you who dont know, hes a street performer in times square. He isn't really naked, but wers a pair of briefs and plays theuitar, giving the illusion of nakedness. Anyways, I did a little research, and beside having a great body AND a hotttttt ass, he seems to have a package! if no one else posts pics, then i will.

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I saw him on Fifth Avenue a few years ago on my way to work. It was 20 degrees and windy, yet didn't see much shrinkage. I thought he was crazy walking in his underwear in that weather.

He was interviewed for some local channel in NY and he says he makes over $100,000 a year. He must be doing something right.

Snoops

Experimental Member
Media
oh he is hot. i'm trying to remember his name. he did pose naked in Playgirl, on a boat. very nice cock.

i think he also posed in Men magazine. and did a Sharpshooters video.

on his official website you can read his memoir. he stripped in gay clubs, stayed in rich gay men's apartments apparently not in exchange for sex. apart from the few times he mutually jacked off with one of his benefactors (no touching allowed).

i would love to see him "naked" in New York. i think his package looks delicious in those white briefs!

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
doesn't look to me like he's packing anything above average

To me, it seems obvious that he wears some sort of a cup or sport protector in his slip, there's no outline of a dick, just a smooth bulge. Maybe that's to protect his bits from getting the odd feel whilst "performing."

One of the other posters says he's lived with gay benefactors but didn't allow touching, just the odd mutual wank. Sorry sorts who take from gays like that piss me off and poofs who let them do it to them are bloody well pathetic. :mad:

I'd rather my sorry ass was alone than to have to depend on letting a leech like that in my flat so I could get my nut.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight