The naked thread......

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Alrighty,

Take away all the pics, all the fakers, all the internet personas.:rolleyes:

When you are naked, how do you feel? Do you enjoy the feeling of being naked by yourself or around others?? Heck, the biggest question, how many of you actually feel comfortable being naked whether it is by yourself or around others?

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy being naked, I enjoy what I see, and how I feel, whether or not anyone else enjoys me naked is another thing.

Wilde "who is thinking about being naked now"

T

that_other_guy

How do I feel when I'm naked ? many words come to mind ... natural, relaxed, yet vulnerable ... in need of someone to hold me, sexual, and ... cold (the a/c is always on)

Do I enjoy being naked ? yes ... (unless im getting a physical) if I'm naked by myself I'm doing something like taking a hot, steamy shower or spending some time on self gratification ...

With Others ? of course ... I can't think of much more fun than that ... or @ least the fun it leads to later ...

Am I comfortable with being naked ? yes ... very much so, i like to be naked, be with others naked, take naked pictures, naked is fun, naked is beautiful

good thread jeff ... :wink: (now I'm all hott & bothered :rolleyes: )

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you are naked, how do you feel? Interesting question - never really thought about it but I suppose if anything liberated.

Do you enjoy the feeling of being naked by yourself or around others? yes, yes & yes - but I'm a voyuer as well as a bit of an exhibitionist.

Heck, the biggest question, how many of you actually feel comfortable being naked whether it is by yourself or around others? Not really sure - depends on how drunk I am :tongue: - I am ok with it to be honest - I am not 100% happy with my body but I am comfortable enough in my own skin to be naked

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to say physically much more comfortable, psychologically uncomfortable.

Pretty much everytime I'm in the house by myself and I decide to strip down, somebody shows up at my door. Or my wife comes suddenly back with a friend (or the kids!). And NO, I don't want to be naked in front of any of her friends. Yuch.

henryroyce

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love being naked and I am totally comfortable with being naked - at home anyway. Would I strip off at a nudist beach though? No, probably not.... being naked is a private thing for me, great at home with my wife but not to be taken outdoors!

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you are naked, how do you feel? Luv the free, natural feeling

Do you enjoy the feeling of being naked by yourself or around others?? Both, but like 2 c others that also enjoy being naked

Heck, the biggest question, how many of you actually feel comfortable being naked whether it is by yourself or around others?

Very comfortable, luv 2 go to nude beach where i live (Hawaii) so relaxing it actually brings ur self confidence up...

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
being naked alone is all fine with me. but i am very modest about my body and wouldnt want to just strip down for other people. but if someone sees me naked and dosnt say anything or confronts me id be ok. plus being naked alone would make me very nervous.

rfc7_rfc7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really like being naked with other guys for a swim & sauna at the bath house or on my own, and I can't wait for Melbourne's summer to arrive so I can just get around in loose shorts again. I only wish my cock was bigger soft, but its a great feeling to naked with the other boys who are also comfortable being a man. It just gives you a feeling of confidence and pride, even if you don't have a great body.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely feel better than when I am naked. I am incredibly fond of my body and feel goddam invincible and sexy as hell when it's on display. Makes me wanna fight or fuck someone.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
dxjnorto said:
I like to be naked. I'll sure be glad when I get my whole dick rehabilitated. So I'll feel normal naked.

Rehabilitated? What happened to your dick?

I like being nude at home. I like it in the company of other pleasant people. I am more self-concious now. A wreck I was in 4 years ago twisted my back. Now my navel is off center. I am self-concious about that part. I wish I could get a couple of my buds to go camping, fishing, and skinny dipping.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hootie said:
Rehabilitated? What happened to your dick?

I like being nude at home. I like it in the company of other pleasant people. I am more self-concious now. A wreck I was in 4 years ago twisted my back. Now my navel is off center. I am self-concious about that part. I wish I could get a couple of my buds to go camping, fishing, and skinny dipping.

Someone cut off more than half the skin when I was born. I've restored most of it by using skin expansion techniques, but the closure was destroyed, so it's difficult to get it to stay forward yet.

There's a couple of natural hot springs I love going to--really one of a kind beautiful places. I hope someday to have a natural nude appearance like so many of the beautiful natural men I've seen at these places.

Man, you're back is twisted so bad your belly button is off center?! Sorry.

How'd you survive that?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeff black said:
Alrighty,

When you are naked, how do you feel? Do you enjoy the feeling of being naked by yourself or around others?? Heck, the biggest question, how many of you actually feel comfortable being naked whether it is by yourself or around others?

I'll be happy to show you in person when I come to Toronto in a few weeks.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Wasn't easy. It really has limited my life a lot. No more snow skiing, long hikes, rambunctious sex. I do the best I can but am super sensitive about the navel. Otherwise, I'd still be working out and going to the nude hot springs. I really enjoy them and like not only the view but nice people. I haven't met any arrogant twits at those places.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I love being naked, and naked doesn't automatically equal sexual to me. Naked = natural. I don't have a roomie now, but even before she moved out it really wasn't a big deal. We're best friends and I pretty much lived in a bathing suit a lot of the year any way. My place is fairly private so I can walk around the house or even the back yard, au naturel, whenever I want. I'm sure my attitude about nudity has everything to do with how I was raised, though... just one more reason to be grateful for enlightened parents.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Alright!!

Now that a few people have replied, I am gonna take it a slightly different direction. (or try to)

I commend the people who have come forward, and talked about how much they love being naked, and how comfortable they feel.

For me, however, when it comes to nudity... I am more than fine with being naked all the time. I also have no problem being naked in front of complete strangers.
I do have a problem though, when it comes to being naked around family and close friends... I feel a bit uncomfortable about showing skin. Not that I am terribly insecure or anything, it is just not something that allows me to feel free, as when I am by myself.

To be honest, I was surprised that there haven't been more people on the thread, saying that they are uncomfortable being naked unless they are alone, as it is common knowledge that people have issues with their body.

Anyways, back to the boards. Post as you see fit, folks.:rolleyes: