The naked thread......

longwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nude at home is only natural. Nude in the back yard is risky but exciting. Morning coffee on the deck in the buff is rereshing. Having your dick in the sun energising.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, I've never been very comfortable with myself naked (spindly git that I am). It's only since I've been with my current wife, and enjoyed our swinging lifestyle, that I've done so. And the funny thing is, even though I'm uncomfortable with my body as a whole, all of the attention in such a situation falls squarely upon my cock (which I consider depressingly average). Since other appear to be impressed by my meagre endowment and take this as their focal point, I take that as a compliment. So I don't mind traipsing around stark bollock nekkid amongst friends, and have found this truly liberating...

groupjacker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a nudist by nature. Never been to a nude beach or any public nude areas, but totally comfortable in the gym locker room. Usually nude at home.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I always feel good when I am naked on myself. I also feel good being naked with people i do not know around, while i never get naked with people I know (excluding my girlfriend, that’s obvious!)

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Being naked by myself feels pretty good, natural, relaxing, makes me horny too. I usually sleep with just a t-shirt on, which I enjoy. The thought of being bare around guys I'm attracted to is a big turn-on for me, especially if they're fully clothed...it makes me feel exposed, kinda humiliated, like I deserve to be used for sex on the count of my ass being exposed. Huge arousal for me. In fact, one of my fantasies is to be naked and exposed in front of a group of "clothed" masculine hung guys and listen to them talk to each other about what they want to do to me. :saevilw:

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think for the first time in my entire life I'm finding things about my bod I don't dig and feel a little self-conscious about. I'm living with a couple other guys so we're sitting around in our underwear a lot, but nobody's showing off -we're just lazy. If I'm totally naked I'm either alone in my room or headed for my room after a shower -not answering the door naked like I used to.

I guess I'm comfortable naked or 1/2-naked but not as comfortable as I used to be. :redface: I deal with it by working out like crazy now, way harder than when I was modeling in my 20s.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Aquaman said:
I think for the first time in my entire life I'm finding things about my bod I don't dig and feel a little self-conscious about. I'm living with a couple other guys so we're sitting around in our underwear a lot, but nobody's showing off -we're just lazy. If I'm totally naked I'm either alone in my room or headed for my room after a shower -not answering the door naked like I used to.

I guess I'm comfortable naked or 1/2-naked but not as comfortable as I used to be. :redface: I deal with it by working out like crazy now, way harder than when I was modeling in my 20s.

Welcome to the wonderful world of gravity. It only gets worse man.

Eriks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like being in the nude. I'm often naked. In the early evening when the curtans are closed, I take a shower and stay nude till the next morning. Not to show of or bother others with my naked body. Nobody'll see me. It's just the fact that I like to be naked. When I was a little boy, me friends and I were getting naked all the time.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I are nudists and being nude at home is only natural. Nude in the back garden is risky but exciting (you never too sure if the neighbours are looking!). Having your dick and balls warmed by the sun is fantastic. We have met so many friends through being nude in public that being naked in company is part of everyday life.

hungthickdc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate being naked... it's rather sad... I've recently gain about 20 pounds (I was always on the thin side, 6'2" 175)... I repulse myself when I look in the mirror. Totally embarassed to be seen naked. I'm going to the gym now to get myself back in shape.

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being naked, and aside from most public places, I am commonly naked. I wear pj's and underwear around the girl's dorm, I am naked in my room, I am naked at most photo shoots, I go to pools and have naked parties, and I visit Nude beaches often, so...

I am fully comfortable naked, I love being naked alone or around others, and I love the responses from some people.

D_P_Ness_Head

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the freedom of being naked, but wouldn't flaunt it in public (although i enjoy the type of anonymous exhibitionism in which i can participate here). Being naked in locker rooms or similar situations doesn't bother me. I'm fairly comfortable with my body (not the greatest, not the worst, but I'm happy with it regardless) and so this kind of nudity doesn't scare me.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being naked, I bare it all whenever I can. As for being naked in front of others, it's fine once you get past the initial shock of undressing. Then I'm right comfortable. Of course, I hate when people see me in my completely flaccid state...not flattering at all. I try to warm myself up a little before exposing my lower half and "fluff" myself first if I get the chance.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naked is my natural state, but unfortunately, I find myself being outside of my natural state for most of the day. However, I am naked beneath my clothes at the moment.

I am not self-conscious in front of other, or at least I didn't used to be. Attention is always naturally focused "there" and I feel like a freak show. Tried a nude beach. Disaster. Sunbathing at the pool with friends, close friends. Another awkward scene.

My wife shares my lack of inhibitions so we're not shy at being au naturale, but real life intrudes most of the time. Damn societal interactions!

The only thing I sleep in is complete darkness.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love this thread, lots of great replies, and always refreshing to hear so many people being open with there bodies.

All my life I've always been open with being nude, and it's quite a feeling, have to echo what luckyseven said about being nude in the backyard, great feeling.

gralla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was very young, my parents took me to nudist camps in Europe, and I got used to being naked in front of other people. At first at got a hard-on all the time, but then I got used to it. Now I still enjoy beeing naked, especially in hot weather and at the beach. I always take my swimmers off in the water.I just love that feeling and often show an erection (wonderful feeling). Often I get some very interesting looks, and sometimes more!
Once I went to Melbourne to a wankers party, where there must have been at least 60-70 people. Everybody had to be naked, but some clearly were uncomfortable. I just loved it, and my erection would not go down!
I feel very good about my body and have no broblems to taking my clothes off! Same for a full body massage; I don't like when someone might ask you to keep your briefs on. Luckily I came across this only twice.
I enjoy hearing everybody elses stories!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Phathom

Just Browsing
Media
I love being naked, but only when I'm alone. I think I'd be extremely self-concious if I did that around others, especially if they weren't guys I was very very close with, although if others did it, I'd probably follow suit. I just like feeling free and able to breathe and feel like I have no hinderances.