The navel, nipples, or pits....sexiest known to man?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which do you think is the #1 most aroused area known to man do you believe is the sexiest of all? Just what to know base on your assumptions.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like the navel.

Lower...a little lower. Um, lower...yeah, that's it right there:biggrin1:

The navel has always been sexy to me. I'm kind of ticklish on my pits and I never really give much thoughts to nipples. I prefer the mouth if I'm that high up on the body already:smile:

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
neck and the part between neck and chest.... i think because when u've come this close...it'll go closer ^^.... and at this point you feel the body heat and smell him/his parfum ...pheromones...

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
pits...hands down! It's the first thing you'll probably see on a half naked guy and it's just an appetizer for the main course down south....I can't explain my obsession with male pits but I just know they attracted my attention from a very early age.

Reactions: cadmanken

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pits for sure. I've been admiring pits since I was about 13 I think. Anytime I see a guy with his shirtsleeves open, I try to get a peek. And depending on the guy and his particular scent, I sometimes get hard just having my nose there. Not all guys but some have an aroma that is wildly arousing for me.

D

deleted509196

The whole chest, just wow. I could say navel I guess, or nipples. I just love kissing down my man's chest leading all the way down to.... mmmm.