the NEED to hear compliment of your cock

sgri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my situation: now I have a beautiful gf and I'm completely in love with her. Sex is great, and I don't need to make thoughts of other girls even mostly when I masturbate..

I have a ex girlfriend who was not so pretty, I was not in love, and we always had sex problems (like she always had pain, but this is another story...).

But this ex gf was completely and absolutely in love of my cock... she continued even now to send me sms remembering my "impressive thick cock". I dont' feel anything for that girl and I'm completely in love with my actual gf... but I have to admit that I like very much all that compliments!

My actual gf is in love too, sex is great.. but she is not very interested in penis size. I feel very stupid that I really desire that compliments... but I desire them!

My gf understand that I'm quite "proud" of my penis (ps: I'm not huge.. about 7x6.. but quite thick and I always received compliments about that) and sometimes tried to say something..but it is clearly not spontaneous and not "sexy" for my ego..

So I like so much the "best reaction to your size" thread, and I often imagine to show my cock to girls.. just to receive compliments!
What I have to do?

I'm in love with my actual girl and I want to be faithful with her, also in my thoughts... I know that this sounds really stupid and "selfish"... but my subconscious works like this and those stupid things make me horny..