I hope you'll write again,

:biggrin1:
x

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is such a great series, C! Love it!

Seesm like Tom needs a bit of a challenge, though. Someone who can work his giant cock like a 6' 4" amazon-type woman who is also a circus performer and sword-swallower? Or, maybe a female martial artist and yogi who is trained in the mysterious art of 'tsex-tsu' and has no gag reflex...

Just a couple ideas... ;-)

You're on course to one of the upcoming chapters. I'm closing in on the next installment. Thanks to all the for the positive feedback.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PART XVIII Star Struck

The call came at around 8PM local time, and we‘ll never forget it. I could recognize the voice, but from where? She asked if this was the place to arrange a meeting with Tom. I told her she had the right place, and asked how she found us. It wasn’t the typical friend of a friend type thing, this was different. She would not identify herself, and had many questions. She sounded very young, and her main dilemma was privacy. She asked if we were being recorded. I assured her, no recording was taking place, and that nothing would happen without her consent. She wanted the utmost in discretion, and would want papers signed to that effect. I told her we used a standard form for the industry, but she stopped me there. Under no circumstances would there be any filming … she simply wanted to “rent” Tom for a couple of days. She would pay handsomely for his companionship, and provide for all expenses including lodging for Tom and any traveling companions, providing of course … that he measured up. I asked who she was, since I thought it might be law enforcement. She laughed, and told me through interrupted giggles, that she was not involved with any law enforcement agency. I tried to explain, that Tom wasn’t for sale, or rent, but she persisted. There was a pause, she wanted to cam with me, that camming would explain everything, I told her I didn’t have the capability, but that I knew someone who could. Jenny could hook this up, I explained she was a member of our team and could be trusted completely. She gave me the address, and asked for my word that this would go no further than the three of us until a deal was made. The idea was simply confirmation of who she was, nothing more.

I called Jen and headed over to her place. Thankfully, her parents were gone, and Tom was away visiting relatives. For if we didn’t make it happen on this night, what eventually occurred probably would’ve never happened. Like me, Jen was very curious, who was this person? “Rent Tom?“ We don’t do that. But our curiosity was high, we got online, and hooked up with our mystery woman. When she came into view we were both dumbfounded. She is a stunning, mid 20’s major Hollywood actress. After confirming her identity we went offline, and went back to the phones. A little awkward at first, but we hit it off with her. Jenny took over. She put our new friend at ease, and confirmed that Tom was monster hung. I informed her he easily possessed the largest cock she would ever see. She asked exactly how big he could get, but neither Jen nor I wanted to give her exact numbers … she should see for herself. She wouldn’t believe it if we told her anyway. Who would? The kid is simply gigantic. After viewing a picture of Tom and his endowment she seemed impressed. The picture we emailed showed Tom at around 9 or 10 inches, we explained he wasn’t hard, but it was a full body shot, and with his height, he still looked massive. She was taking the word of her “friend”, so the photo wasn’t going to be the death of any deal. Her friend went on in some detail, that Tom would easy beat all comers. Our jaws dropped at the amount of money she was willing to spend provided Tom was monster hung. She laid out all the rules, and gave us the exact days she would have free. It was 3 weeks away … the details were worked out … our path to her door set. When we told Tom, he was convinced we were shitting him. Especially, after mentioning the client, and the amount of money, all for 2 days of “companionship.”

We arrived in LA on time, her limo picked us up and took us directly to her place. Tom was fit and ready. We had kept our word, only the three of us, plus our starlet were in the know. We “cleaned” Tom up a bit over the past three weeks, the kid looked great. If the deal was off, we still had the hotel for 3 days, and our travel free of charge. In our estimation, the only way the deal could die, is from him being too large. Tom had been tested for STD’s per her request, and came up clean. If Tom had failed the test, or didn’t measure up, we were just tourists, nothing more. Her home was huge, the driveway alone was at least 500 feet. Gated, with cameras, motion detectors, and a 24 hour security team, she couldn’t be more private or safer. The driver took us to the front entrance and she was waiting inside the door from what was the most impressive home any of us had ever seen. It was around 3:30PM Friday. Barefoot, in worn jeans, a very tight thin dark blue sweater that hugged every inch of her pampered body. Her hair up in a bun. She had on some neutral colored lipstick but no other visible makeup, she looked flawless, and smelled even better. I couldn’t take my eyes off her body and feet, she is so damn sexy. I guess I’m just a dirty old man, but I wanted her just as badly as anyone. In person, she was simply incredible. After some small talk about our flight, it was down to business, she wanted to confirm Tom’s endowment. She had a mud room where she could inspect Tom in private to see if he met her expectations. Tom told her that this was nothing Jen or I hadn’t seen before, the three of us were a team. He would show her right here … right now.

Tom lowered his pants to the floor, his boxers followed, and his flaccid cock came into view. She didn’t seem impressed, but in just a few moments, it started growing towards the floor … five … six … seven … eight … nine … ten inches long … all hands free, his girth beyond 7 inches … her beautiful eyes transfixed on his still growing cock … “That’s the biggest I’ve ever seen … My God!” Tom reached out for her hand and placed it on his still growing donkey cock. Her small hand gripped his monster, her nipples straining through her top, her breathing giving away her lustful intentions, her attention centered on Tom‘s monster. “Unbelievable, a true monster … we‘ve got a deal.” Tom’s small body made him look even larger. He was going to rip her open. I wish I could film them together, but that would never happen. She walked over to an antique cupboard and produced the remaining money. Jenny and I were leaving, we would be tourists for the next two days. Tom stood where he was, still growing, nearing a foot, completely hers for the next 48 hours. In my last look back she had turned towards Tom … and exclaimed … “Holy shit!” He had turned to face her, and stopped her in her tracks, holding his immense cock aloft, over a foot long, a silly grin on his face. Jenny and I were out the door.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tom’s description of the next two days are as follows ...

After the guys left she asked me to follow her upstairs. I pulled up, packing my meat down my left leg, and followed. Damn, she is incredibly hot, so fucking unreal. I had spent the last 3 weeks watching her movies, TV spots, anything she was in. This was actually happening … un-fucking believable. Of all the millions of guys who jerked off to this goddess, I was the one who was getting paid to be with her for the next 48 hours. The bedroom was huge, the entire house was beautiful, so clean, so up to date, I placed my suitcase on the floor, and she asked me to shower first. She followed me in, undressed me, and started to wash me. I was still semi erect, around 8 or 9 inches long. It reminded me of my first time. She was very talkative, totally at ease, she made me feel the same. She loved big cocks, a total obsession really, the bigger the better, she told me this as she lathered me up with some awesome liquid soap. She smelled great, was so perfect, she still had her clothes on, which I found odd, but as her clothes got soaked … it turned me on all the more. I was over a foot long, both her hands lathered my shaft, she had saved it for last, her words and actions were of love of big cock. She had never seen anything like me before, not even close … I begged … “Take off your clothes.” … “Patience, I’m not going anywhere, and neither are you … not until I’m finished with you … Fucking A, you’re not finished are you? … You‘re still growing!”

I didn’t beg, this time I ordered her … take off your clothes. She stepped back, and did, she was unbelievable. Firm perfect breasts, her skin flawless, everything in perfect proportion, from every angle she would prove to be the perfect physical specimen. Head to toe, well kept perfection. No scars, no moles, smooth skin, shinny hair, trimmed pussy, nothing to distract. She had me. The sight of her made my heart race, my mind butter, my cock a rock, I wanted this to go on forever. We were going to spoil each other for the next two days. I think she thought she was in control, but I knew better, I held the one thing she wanted above all else, the longest, fattest, hardest monster cock she had ever seen.
We dried each other off, and made our way to the bed. She’s my height, and I had no idea how much if any of my cock she could take. Not that it mattered to me … I was with a Hollywood actress … I was living a dream. The bed was oval, and huge, at least 12 feet across with tons of pillows. She had me move so I could lean against the headboard, she had a lot of different lubes and oils, and she began to kiss my body, from my head on down to my straining cock. She said nothing, completely, and utterly lost in lust over my size, but I wasn’t there yet. My legs were spread, I stopped her, and she sat across from me in Indian fashion. I told her … “Watch this.” Her nipples were hard as rock, as she moved into a position to watch me. She pleasured herself with her hands. I was around a foot long, and began by laying my cock along my body up my chest. I poured a generous portion of lube along the length, and slowly worked it in. Holding my cock aloft, I added another inch to it’s length, and got much thicker over the next minute. She was talking now, she wouldn’t stop … “That’s it stud … get big for me … Jesus … you are so fucking huge!” She came rather quickly, and I didn’t stop, I kept working myself up.

When I brought the head to my mouth and started to suck, she lost it, she jumped me, and began to tug on my meat in the most nasty tasty way. She held nothing back. She humped my leg as she took over. She knew what she was doing. She worshipped my cock like no other, she wanted me to fuck the life out of her. I eventually threw her to the bed and stood over her … I straddled her body and jerked my massive meat over her perfection … she wanted me more than any man she had ever been with … she begged for my horse cock … she wanted to fuck … right fucking now. I played with her, I brought my cock head to her pussy, she was dripping wet … I teased entry … then moved forward, and slapped it across her belly and tits … up to her face … where I teased her mouth … she grabbed my meat, and told me what I already knew, I am monster fat … mine was the first cock she couldn’t reach around … she marveled that she wasn’t even close to touching her fingers to her thumb … I lay my cock under her chin and dragged it along her body towards her pussy … I rested my balls between her legs and laid my meat against her body … I love to show how far I can enter …how I could destroy her … she was so turned on … she was yelling out … I worked her pussy with my left hand and noticed that I was insanely huge … she made me so fucking hard … no wonder she was so nuts about my meat … I took her ankles in my hands and spread her wide … she wanted it … I forced in the head … she was trying to reach for my ass … but I was too long, she couldn‘t reach that far … not yet anyway … “More … More … give me that donkey dick!”

I did, I worked in around 10 inches, she was a true size queen, I’m not sure where she put it, but she kept fucking back, while still coupled, she forcefully rolled me over, and lowered herself over my cock, trying to collapse her body onto even more of my meat. I had to be near 14 inches long, rock hard, and over 8 inches around, over 9 at the base. It had to hurt, she was so rough on herself. She was frustrated she couldn’t take more, but she tried, she kept trying, she was cumming, very vocal, and fucking like an animal. I lost it and came inside her, she quickly pulled off and took the head in her mouth, trying to take in the shaft, but I was too thick, she choked, but still kept trying, her eyes watering, her hands all over me. Any pretense of control was lost. She licked the cum from my cock, moving her head up and down the shaft trying to ingest every little bit of cum, like the blood lust of a vampire, or an elixir of eternal youth. My load was dripping down her chin onto her tits … her skin showing signs of red where I slapped my meat against her, and from the intensity of our fucking. My cock hardly lost any size, she continued to work me over, licking the shaft, squeezing, milking me, I was ready … so was she … I had never experienced this level of cock worship before … I was so turned on … I couldn’t get over her beauty … I should be paying her … she licked, stroked and sucked along my cock for so long … it felt so good … she was expert in bed … no acting here … she loved, really loved, big cock … she told me no one compared to me … she was always looking for the biggest and best … she never wanted anything so badly… I was almost embarrassed … but I am fucking huge … I know it, and I’m still learning to use the power it gives me … she kept on and on about my size … how she loved it … I helped her stroke my massive cock … she could see and feel it … I was larger than before … she was going nuts.

She told me to fuck her as long and as hard as I wanted, in any position, as deep and as dirty as I wanted, whatever I wanted I could have. I joked with her about her ass … she said there would be no way I would fit, but she told me it was OK to stick a finger in her ass when she was cumming. She was a dirty girl. I fucked the hell out her. I ate that sweet box, sucked her toes, fucked those tits, and did any and everything to her except anal. She gave me the best ever foot job, her feet are incredibly sexy, and while I like nice feet, I’ve never been into, or truly understood the attraction of foot jobs, but she was bringing me around. We became a sweaty fucking mess, we did it throughout the house, the weekend was a complete fuckapaloosa. It was the greatest sexual weekend of my life. Hers as well. She told me I had ruined her, that nothing could compare to our uncontrolled fuckfest. That no one, could, or ever, would measure up to my monster meat. I’ll never forget that weekend, the great sex, the awesome food, and sex upon sex. I came at least a dozen times, I was raw and spent. I came so hard when she measured me. She counted off the inches, and for the life of her, she couldn’t understand how I could be this much bigger than the others, and so hard for a monster cock. Her disbelief and awe will never leave me. She had been with plenty of big men, of many different colors, none came close. She was in shock, in lust, and love with my monster meat. She had an insatiable appetite for sex, and didn’t hesitate to ask me to see her again in the next couple of months. She was sweet, sexy, animal, humorous, and down to earth all at once, and damn, did she love the cock.

Reactions: MAldrich

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was one of our best moments, it will be with me forever. It was around 1:15AM Sunday when I got up to pee. She was out cold. The image of her sleeping there, a completely naked angel, is seared into memory. I didn’t go to the regular bathroom, but to a smaller bathroom on the other side of the room, that was adjacent to her huge closets, which included a changing and makeup area. I was curious, since this was one of the few rooms I had not seen. As I entered the light came on automatically. Her house was “smart” and had gadgets all over the place. When I passed the floor to ceiling mirror, I caught my reflection. I couldn’t recall ever seeing myself this way. I peed, and as I walked back, caught my reflection again. My abused cock was swollen and over 8 inches long, thick, poking out the bottom of my boxers. I had cum 5 times Saturday, and was spent, but the image of my swollen cock turned me on. I couldn’t turn away, it was growing and I couldn’t help myself. I dropped the boxers, kicked them aside, and admired my growing shaft. The grotesque size was so out of place with my body, and I was only around 10 to 11 inches. I pulled my meat past a foot, watching myself in the reflection had me torqued up. I looked ridiculous, in my life size reflection I realized how stupid huge I really was, and I wasn’t there yet. Sure, I know I’m big, and I’ve seen myself on film, but this was different. I was sucking the head when I heard … “You pig … share it … you’re addicted to it, you’re so fucking huge.” She wanted to watch, and pulled out her makeup chair, she had me sit on it, facing the mirror. “Show me … show me how big you can be … let everything go … make it your biggest ever … I have to see it … you have to see it … work that fucking horse meat.”

I sat back and admired my huge cock. I was monstrous, but knew I could get bigger, she sat in another chair and was working herself over while I went to work. I was completely focused on making my cock it’s most gigantic. I passed 13 inches with ease, and continued to pull and massage it to even greater length and girth. As I got larger, I became more turned on, it was easy now, I did let go, and every part of me was trying to make me longer and thicker. If I do say so myself, the reflection of my monster meat looked incredible, it was so out of place, so freakishly huge … my size turned me on like nothing else … my heart beat harder and faster, my size continued to increase … more veins were coming into view … my cock burned … so abused from the past 30 plus hours … I was so hard, and getting harder … my cock never felt so hot … she was cumming … she kept telling me to get bigger … make it bigger … I was … I did … I couldn’t believe my reflection … I was bigger than ever … I didn’t feel like I was finished … I kept trying for more meat … greater size … I kept teasing myself higher … past 14 inches, I was astounded by my thickness … there was so much meat … much more than I had ever seen or felt … I was exploring just how ridiculous I could become … “Is this what you want baby? Is this big enough?” Her reply of …“My god yes …. keep going … don’t ever stop.“ brought me higher. I had become so humongous, my breaths so rapid, she kept egging me on, she came over and placed her hands on me, I let her take over, I had never been this size, time had flown, it was well past 2AM, and I was gigantic, she stroked and licked my impossibly huge cock. I could not get over how long and thick I had become … neither could she … I maintained this size … I was so huge … even larger than my Viagra misadventure, my cock tingled, ached, and flexed even higher in her grasp. She fell to her knees in a very powerful orgasm, but she didn’t let go, she recovered, licked my balls, held tight to my monster and licked her way up the shaft… I told her … “I’ve never been this big before … look at it … look at it … “ my own eyes were monster wide … I was fucking humongous … her head pulled away and she looked up and down the shaft, her face incredulous … soaring far into the air … so fucking fat … utterly gigantic … my largest ever … it was a good pain … it felt so great … my reflection showed me towering over her head and body … grotesquely huge … I wanted even more … I helped her bring me higher … our hands pulling and squeezing even more cock into view … both of us spellbound … we could not stop …

I woke up with her at my side. Laying on the floor, dazed … I was still partially erect, but had fainted, I was out for around 3 or 4 minutes … it was around 2:30AM … I hadn’t cum, a little scared … her concern was eased … “You fainted, you had become so fucking monstrous you fucking fainted, I had just orgasmed, when your body went limp, and slumped onto the floor … I had never been so turned on in my life … you were so fucking huge … that monster dick of yours slapped me in the head and body on your way down. You were still breathing, so I guessed you had passed out. Who could blame you … do you have any idea how huge you were? … fucking A … you were fucking enormous!” She was the one who needed calming down, she would not stop talking about my freakish size. I sat motionless and speechless for around 5 minutes as she cuddled with me, my cock still very swollen and sore. We made it to the bed and I fell in face first … falling asleep to her voice … on and on she went about my size … sleep … she had worn me out … I was out cold until 10:30AM.

As awesome as the early Sunday morning episode had been, another great moment came after our late Sunday breakfast. I had a little over 4 hours left, I lay on the bed, resting my eyes, in nothing but my boxers, thinking that our time was running short, when she crawled onto the bed, and pulled my cock out of my briefs. I was soft, eyes still shut, smiling, hanging 7 inches or more due to our strenuous sexual workouts of the past 40 plus hours. I had always been 10 inches or larger when we started to get rolling, but my eyes shot open, her lips were suddenly at the base of my cock, she had ingested my cock to the base, and was sucking away. I was growing in her mouth and throat, she began to gag and pulled off, I was over 8 inches long … damn could she suck cock … it was one of the few times I wished I was smaller. She went after it again and again, she made it to the base a second time, as she pulled off I had to be near 10 inches, can‘t fault the girl for trying, but I was growing too large. She clearly had some serious oral skills. We fucked intensely for over an hour, and we had a second session right up to the moment Roger and Jenny were to arrive. When they hit the drive I had barely recovered from cumming just 10 minutes before.

My swollen, over used cock was at least 9 inches long in my pants, the head and shaft hanging out from under the boxers snaking down the left leg of my jeans. My hair was still a little damp from my shower, quick dry off, and hurried dressing. It looked like someone had shoved a cucumber down my pants. I was spent, so satisfied, it went much better than I could have ever imagined. My host, my ultimate fuck buddy, was walking funny as we made our way to the door, she was radiant, physically hurting, we had fucked so hard, for so long, done so much in the past 48 hours. Her parting words … “Tom, you huge bastard … you’ve spoiled me … I’ll never find bigger … we’re not finished! … we will do this again, and soon.” She planted a deep long kiss as we held each other close. She had given me her contact info and gave my cock one last squeeze. Her smile melted me. Completely unforgettable … as I walked out to the limo Jenny and Roger were waiting outside the car, my huge meat visible to everyone, the limo driver tilted his head down so he could see over the rim of his sunglasses, he wanted a good look. Take a good long look … I felt every part the stud. Jenny ran to me and planted one on me. She wanted to hear all about it, she could feel my monster meat against her, and she gave it a squeeze. “I’ve missed you.” and I’ve missed you Jenny, it’s good to be going home, I was exhausted. Roger looked my way and gave a nod … “Tom, I don’t know what you did, but you won’t believe the bonus money, you won’t freakin’ believe it.” Turned out she had called the hotel, and wired us a bonus as I slept Sunday morning. Jenny and Roger were floored, so was I, she was more than generous.

Reactions: MAldrich

guns2008

Experimental Member
Media
Part XVIII was great, C! A nice addition to storyline.

Been thinking...

What about a wealthy middle-aged widow with an unquenchable sexual appetite whose departed husband was extremely well-endowed (maybe not as big as Tom, but close).? She's looking for someone who can 'fullfil' her desires...

How about a female massage therapist for a major pro basketball team who has had lots of experience 'working' on the big, black players and now she's hooked on massive cock?

I don't want to get carried away with story ideas, but I think you could have alot of fun with a female asian contortionist, muscle-control expert, yogi, and sword-swallower. Someone Tom wouldn't expect much from when they first get together, but would absolutely blow his socks off (no pun intended).

Yeah, I write for soap operas. ;-)

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
XIX The Conversation

We agreed it was time. Tom’s parents had to be told. His excuses of coming to my home, helping me learn the internet, and my teaching him about business were used up. Plus, we were getting closer to opening the website, thus, it became a necessity. My wife left her sisters side to come home for the weekend, Jenny and Tom had gone over it a hundred times, and so had I … we felt we were ready.

We invited Tom’s parents, Doug and Katherine, over for dinner on Friday night. They were aware Tom and Jenny would be there. Doug and Kate adored and loved Jenny. They were baffled how Tom’s first and only girlfriend could be Jen. She was out of his league, and they weren’t afraid to admit to me. They saw the changes in him since High School ended, and were so relieved that he had made a such turnaround. The dinner went great. We all retired to the living room for some drinks. Tom and Jenny wore their best, they looked great together. It was agreed that I would start us down the “tell all” road.

“Doug, Katherine, I want you to know just how special you are to all of us. My wife and I, along with Tom and Jenny have an admission to make, and I’d like you both to just bear with us to the end of what I’m about to say. No matter how crazy this may sound, I would hope you can keep an open mind, and listen not only to me, but to Tom and Jen, and to please consider the source. There a million reasons against what I’m about to tell you, but just as many more in favor.” My wife’s serious face, Tom and Jen sitting together holding hands, me standing sweating under my suit, about to tell the friends I cherish most, that we’ve gone into the business of making porn. Doug and Kate were very concerned, clueless.

“Doug, Kate, I’ve gone over this a hundred times. First and foremost, the kids are fine, they are in love, and what I‘m abut to tell you should set them up financially for life. It all started around 6 months ago when you were gone on your 3 week vacation … I chanced upon Tom and Jenny in the back of your home, and what I witnessed was … well … it was beyond belief. Your son possesses one of the largest, if not the largest penis on the planet. Without doubt, he will makes millions with his endowment. I know this is shocking, but we are all here together, to tell you that we have already started on the path towards making said money.” They looked like I punched them in the face. Stunned would be an understatement. I fully expected them to say something before I could continue, and Doug did.

“Roger, what the fuck is this? What the hell is this ‘Started down the path shit?’ Thomas, you better start explaining, and right now mister, what the fuck is going on?” Doug was up, and was yelling, he was pissed as hell. “Dad, please sit down, Roger can explain, just let him finish, really, it’s not what you think.” Replied Doug … “NO, I’m sure it’s much worse, what the …” “STOP IT! …. Just stop it!” As Jenny raised her voice. Doug locked eyes with her, and just as Jenny could melt any man, she defeated Doug, he slowly sat down. Jenny stood, and Tom joined her, his hand in hers. “Doug, Katherine, I love Tom, he is my man, and I his woman. What we’ve started, we do on our terms, no one else’s. Roger is a member of our team, he looks out for us, we trust him, confide in him, we didn’t jump into anything, we plan together, we go through the what ifs, and are thorough, we also stand to make a great deal of money. I know this is hard, it‘s hard on us too. We still have to tell my family, which will be a supreme adventure of itself … but I digress. We have been safe, and we have tortured ourselves about how to approach you. This is not easy for anyone. Your son, my love, is supremely endowed. So much so, that no one compares to him. Your first instinct “… there is absolutely no way … no way … that my son will be involved in the porn industry.” I can understand this. Both Tom and myself hated the idea of our faces being on the internet, but if Tom had to be, then I had to be as well. Yes, we have regrets, but you have to see past the obvious mistakes to the ultimate goal of financial security. We’ve gone over the numbers with Roger. Even the most conservative estimates put us at over a half million dollars the first year. We have little to no overhead, we will be independent, and we’re both of age. We will do this, with, or without your blessing. The good with the bad. But, if you can be with us, listening, and trying to understand, it would make it easier. Let us explain, show you how and why this makes sense. This sounds crazy to normal people, but we’re normal, well adjusted, we’ve looked at it from every angle. Just bear with us, please … hear Roger out.”

I couldn’t have said it better. Jenny’s explanation calmed the room. Kate hadn’t said a word. She stared straight ahead. “Doug, Kate, this will be difficult, but we want you to see a picture of Tom and Jen together, to put a perspective on what we’re talking about. I warn you, Tom is erect in this picture.” Doug just nodded, he nudged Kate with his elbow, and she simply said OK. The picture showed Tom, erect, being held aloft by Jenny’s capable hands. She wore a tank top, with bikini bottom, and Tom was supremely hard, easily over 13 inches long. “Good lord!” was Doug’s reaction, Kate didn’t want to look, but she quickly glanced and looked away, but as Doug continued to hold it, his hand quivering … she looked back … she couldn’t possibly look away any longer … her son … her only son, was monster hung.

“It’s no wonder he jerks off all the time … he jerks off everyday … first thing in the morning, he’s in the shower for a half hour or more … can’t imagine how much he goes after himself when were gone.” Kate’s response was almost a relief. Doug turned the picture down, and sat back. “I know he doesn’t get it from me. I can’t think of anyone in the family who was like that … that’s nuts.” Doug and Kate were blown away. Their son was monstrous.

It was quiet. I know “the team” was relieved we got this far without Doug or Kate storming out. Kate spoke again, everyone‘s attention riveted on what she would ultimately reveal. “I was maybe 13 or 14 years old. We were up at the family farm outside Harper. … Doug … I never told you this … never told anyone about it. … My cousin Cindy and I were playing hide and seek with the other kids, we were under the back porch facing the big barn. Two of my aunts were talking above us, with their sister in-law, their chairs rocking back and forth, it was hot that day, sticky … flies everywhere. My aunt Beverly was kind of wild, especially for the time. She asked her sister Mary if they should tell their sister in-law “the barn story.” Mary told her no, but no one said no to Beverly, she was her own woman, and of course their sister in-law had to know, there was too much build up, it must be juicy. They explained that during a family get together when my aunts were respectively around 11 and 12 years old, that they were talking in the barn loft. Everyone else was outside, or in the house. There was family, workers and neighbors, maybe 40 people milling around, it was near harvest. They were on their backs talking when the barn door slid open. It was their uncle and a local girl. She was half his age. The door slid closed. The girls kept quiet and hunkered down to see what would happen. Their uncle and this girl started necking, the sisters started giggling, but that stopped when the girl dropped to her knees and pulled out my great uncles cock. My aunts covered their mouths and watched the girl pull out a penis that grew to the size of a horses. It scared my aunt Mary so much, she didn’t lose her virginity until she was 24. They were both stunned. If that’s how all men are, they didn’t want any part of it. Even my more conservative aunt Mary said it was bigger than a horses … it was gigantic. Their uncle never married. Mary knew why “… no sane person could take that thing. Rumor has it he spread it around pretty good. He died in that silo explosion in Harper along with a few other men.” Beverly admitted they were some distance away, but even so “… he was like a donkey … Still had his overalls on, damn thing was fat too, fatter than a horse cock. Never seen anything like it, not even close, even from our distance it was monstrous. Took him a long time to get off too … didn’t it seem like forever Mary?” “Yes … yes it did, wish my old man could go that long. I‘ll bet the horses were jealous.” My aunts laughed, Cindy and I were shocked, I never forgot that story, never mentioned it, until now.

Her story had changed the tone, explained where Tom‘s endowment originated. No one said anything until my wife asked if we wanted any refills. With the ice broken we sat and talked about what was in the works. Voices were raised at times, but after 3 plus hours, everything … at least for the most part, had been worked out. After his parents left, it was time for a team hug. Jenny had tears, Tom sighed, thankful that was over … time to get back to business. Jenny did the marketing, a willing onscreen partner to Tom. I ran the filming, accounting and business end, and Tom, well that’s obvious.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
XX Planned and Unplanned

The kids spent the night at our place. The four of us had breakfast together, and were getting ready for an afternoon of still shots. Erin, our slim, large and firm breasted wonder would not do any filming, but would do stills as long as her face was out of the shots. We couldn’t deny her that. To me, she’s crazy hot. Skinny girls with firm big naturals, all over tan, gotta love it. She arrived, and with my wife present, we went to work. For the wife, this was a first, seeing us taking pics, no filming, and it fascinated her. Mostly, Tom’s cock was responsible for the fascination, but I hoped she admired our professionalism. A completely nude Erin brought Tom to an enormous erection in under 3 minutes. He was tied to the chair, able to speak, but unable to touch himself. She made him suffer, teased the hell out of him, bringing forth so much meat that everyone felt for the kid, he was in such need.

To see Erin, is to love Erin, her body is an erection maker. Something about her screams fuck me, and she had it working. I noticed, and so did Jenny … Erin looked so fit, so fuckable, she clearly had been working out … Tom had to notice … if his boner was any indication … she was off the scale hot … Tom, completely off the charts, in such need to bring himself off, but he couldn’t, a prisoner of Erin’s own twisted desires, she kept torturing him. I wish we were filming, the stills were not doing justice to the scene. My wife was extremely turned on. She kept commenting. Forgetting how insanely huge he could become, that he looked bigger than last time. I could see my wife’s nipples poking out from her bra and blouse, trying to escape, somewhat out of it, I knew she needed relief. Erin kept it up, she would not relent, she talked to Tom’s cock as if it were it’s own being, Tom was begging her now, pulling at his restraints, trying to free himself … he got his revenge, he finally came, it was a huge load, it’s first shot into Erin’s face, a load so huge that it brought moans from my wife, Jenny and Erin. I got some great shots.

As she stood, Erin was soaking wet. Her juices mingled with Tom’s as they trickled down her body and long legs. She had aimed his load at her upper body, my god she looked so hot. As much as she wanted to, she had vowed to never to try to mount Tom again, he had torn something the first time, he scared her past any urges to attempt it again. My wife was dazed. She asked if she could touch it. I shot her a rather surprised look, but she was focused on Tom’s response. He looked towards me, and I simply nodded, I guessed it was OK with me. The wife was all amped up. As she knelt at Tom’s chair, her hands trembled as she reached for Tom’s spent, and still humongous meat. He was around 9 or 10 inches at this point, hanging towards the floor, and everyone was transfixed on my wife’s hands as she pulled him into view, pointing his meat to the ceiling. Tentatively, she pulled on Tom’s enormous pole.

She gasped, barely audible, talking to no one in particular, she marveled at it’s thickness, it’s length, then to her and our surprise … Tom grew. Not slowly, but suddenly, past 11 inches, past 12, her grip brought forth more and more meat with each slow stroke. His cock passed 13 inches, we all watched, my wife, my love, was working Tom upward, he didn’t protest, it simply responded, no one said anything, he became massive at her touch. I had no idea what he could be thinking, but he was nearing full size in her grasp. My wife came, her eyes closed, her body weak, shaking, as her hands stopped stroking Tom’s gigantic cock. She hung on to his massive meat to steady herself, my wife frequently has multiple orgasms, as it turned out, she was just getting started. I’m sure everyone was concerned for my reaction, though I doubt my wife thought much about it, she was beyond reason, Tom’s monster had her hypnotized.

His thickness became astounding as my wife’s hands worked their magic over him. Jenny came in and released Tom’s hands from his binds. He rubbed his wrists as he watched my wife, his gigantic meat reaching so high, so much higher, so much fatter than my own cock. I was rock hard, so was Tom, he flexed his massive tool, my wife’s eyes transfixed on his grotesque size, shocked, in complete disbelief. He didn’t just dwarf me, he made my cock look like a child’s … like the before picture to his after … a pinky finger compared to an enormous arm. I was jealous of his size, his immensity, the complete awe he could command, my wife was his at this moment, she came again, almost falling into him this time … Tom’s cock was in complete control of her … she regained her composure and continued to work him … her experienced hands using the proper tempo and pressure … he was monstrous … Jenny and Erin took it in … I could do nothing but watch. No pictures, no filming, I just stood and watched, dumbfounded. Once my wife grabbed hold, she would not let go, she continued to work Tom to greater and greater heights. His cock stood tremendous, my wife silently worshiping his meat stick, completely his, beyond any moral boundries, she was going to get him off.

“I’m sorry Roger should we …” Said Tom, but I stopped him mid sentence … I don’t think the kid fully understands the power he wields … that his massive cock brings out something primal, blocking any moral compass, beyond stopping … let it go …let yourself go … enjoy it … damn me, I’m enjoying it. I barely rubbed my hardon through my pants and came instantly. I was rock hard. My wife’s hands continued to milk Tom’s humongous meat. In my wife’s hands, he looked larger than ever, … he was so fucking huge. Her hands held something so much larger that I could, or would ever be, even in dreams, it looked ridiculous, her hands moving over a tool so thick, that it defied description. Tom’s face told her to continue, his cock was steel stiff, extremely hot, extremely responsive to her touch. I had felt his massive member once before, I knew exactly what my wife held. I wished his cock to be mine, to have this power, to be able to fuck movie stars, and hotties by the dozen. To own the room, to be the most gigantic man with no peer.

My heart sank slightly … I could see it, not believe it, my wife’s mouth attempted to take in the massive head … it stretched her lips … a huge oval as she forced in part of Tom’s massive cock. He had to be over 10 times my volume, over 14 inches long, so utterly thick, so completely monstrous, she licked the head and shaft, still stroking his giant meat, her spit rolling down the sides of his humongous mass, her lips kissed the base, her head dwarfed by the massive length, the head and shaft sticking far over her hair, she returned to the head, trying to engulf a portion, but he was too thick, too long, so ridiculously gigantic, he moaned as his cum shot out over my wife’s face, shooting up towards her eyes, into her hair, dripping all over her face and chest, my wife’s nipples rock hard throughout, growing wet spots of cum littered her clothing, the wetness spreading, his meat continued to jerk and spasm. His monster meat was straining, lashing out to an immensity in my wife’s hands that shook my being.

I was owned, my wife … owned, his meat bigger than an arm, steel stiff. My wife came again, her eyes closed, Tom’s cum covering her body from head to toe. Still it came forth, dribbling out over her soaked hands, hands that still had a death grip on Tom’s grotesquely monstrous cock. Tom, had cum twice, once with Erin, now my wife, and only now, did he finally touch his massive member, he was shaken, wondering what lines had been crossed, what bridges burned, Jenny and Erin seemed to wonder the same thing. Tom took his colossal member from my wife’s grip. She was stunned, unable to talk, unable to move, unable to comprehend what had happened, her eyes still locked on Tom‘s massive cock. Tom, completely dwarfed me, this I knew from the first day. He didn’t intend to hurt me, but it always hurt to some extent, it lessens you, in this one moment with my wife, he had brought her to a level of pleasure that I could never equal. His shrinking monster still many times larger than my own, so much so, it’s power scary, it’s ability to turn off people’s moral switches unparalleled. Tom looked at me with concern, Jenny’s face pained. My wife continued to take it in, licking his load from her hands, breathing rapidly, lust for monster meat devoured her, anyone could sense she wanted more, I looked away, stunned, this was never in any plan.

I found it hard to fault her, this is what can happen, when too much meat meets too much desire. I’m not angry. I’m as guilty as anyone. This is what can happen when a mare gets near a stallion. Tom’s cock is a drug. That’s why I’m here, that’s why we’re all here ... “Honey … honey … look at me. Let’s go upstairs and clean up … OK?” My wife didn’t respond at first, but nodded and slowly stood, covered in Tom’s juices. Jenny came over and hugged me. Tom had covered up in a robe and did the same, as he did this, his humongous meat brushed my leg, it felt like a fire hose. My wife, embarrassed that she had lost all control, emotionally confused, guilty, and unspeaking. I knew all along this could happen, but lived in denial that it could happen to me. Tom’s enormous cock could turn anyone.

The kids left, my wife in the shower, her discarded clothes in the bin, her completely soaked panties lay on top, I was in shock at what had happened, still working on my recovery. After cleaning up, we said nothing, eventually making it to bed. I had hoped for us to get busy tonight, but that was before, clearly that wasn’t going to happen now. With the lights out we laid there for almost 2 hours in silence. We both know when the other couldn’t sleep. It was around 1AM as we lay back to back, when my wife said … “I’m sorry, so sorry ...” it wasn’t an apology about what transpired earlier, I felt a familiar shiver and shake of the bed, my wife moaned in orgasm, she was thinking of Tom’s giant cock … “I’m sorry Roger … it’s so long … so thick … I can’t get it out of my mind … its’ consuming me … that massive cock is all I’ve been thinking about … I’m so sorry … it won’t stop … I replay it over and over in my head … it‘s so big … so big … how can he be so big?”

I didn’t answer and slowly made my way downstairs. I couldn’t sleep. The moonlight, the tick tock of our clocks, and a drip in the kitchen faucet my only company. As I lay on the couch I heard it again, yet another orgasm from my wife … as for me … it was my problem as well … I couldn’t get Tom’s fucking gargantuan meat out of my mind.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PART XXI Tom’s “Day Off”

When I awoke Sunday morning, my wife sat in a chair next to the couch, staring at me, her eyes welling with tears, she was so sorry about the events of yesterday. We spent Sunday together, made love, ate, and read the papers until she left that evening to care for her sister. After our initial discussion in the morning regarding the events of last night, we never mentioned it again. Didn’t see the kids, as in Tom or Jen. Monday morning came, and was slow, until Jen called to say her uncle had suddenly passed away, she was leaving with her parents in a matter of minutes, she probably wouldn‘t be home for 4 or 5 days. I was off to help a friend finish his roof, and it would keep me away from home until Wednesday morning. Tom’s parents were away for the week, so Tom was on his own for a couple of days, what could possibly go wrong …

When I got home on Wednesday it was almost noon, the car wasn’t even turned off when I see Tom running over. He needed help, in a panic, he didn’t know what to do. I had to calm him down. What in the hell could he have gotten himself into? I was gone for two fucking days. Parts one and four, dealt with Sue, parts 2 and 3 are ridiculous, hell, his whole day was ridiculous. When Tom found out Jenny had left for the rest of the week he was going to call me, but remembered I was away. As it was, when he went out for the mail on Monday, Sue came jogging by. They start talking, she finds out he’s on his own, so she convinces Tom the two of them should hook up, which ended in a 2 hour sexfest.

Tom fucks her silly, turns her inside out, and they become so turned on they go again, and again, and again. Now the kid has cum three times, and should be exhausted. About an hour after Sue leaves, Tom is still horned up, and calls Ginger, I know, I know, but this isn’t some Gilligan’s Island thing, she’s a girl that we had tried out, and who didn’t want to be filmed. She’s crazy hot, but Tom is simply too big, and she wouldn’t consent to still shots even while leaving her head out of the pictures. Tom kept thinking about her, so on a hunch he calls her anyway, and she consents to a hand job. She couldn’t get Tom’s monster out of her mind, she wanted a taste. She comes over, and Tom’s overworked meat is ready to go.

She jerks him for nearly an hour, she cums 3 or 4 times in the process, she is out of her mind when she measures him, and will not shut up about his giant meat. When Tom finally erupts all over face and body she’s in the throes of an orgasm that kept going and going as Tom fingered the hell out of her box. Tom, who has cum four times today ... once in the shower, twice with Sue, and now once with Ginger, is still able to get it up again while Ginger is still recovering from her massive orgasm, and resulting flutters of minor climaxes. Tom explains in detail what his day has been like, and she is in disbelief … Tom positions her in doggy, and proceeds to rub his over fourteen inch long, sloppy abused slab over her ass and back. She finally consents to him trying to enter her, she’s already so wet from the past hour, but isn’t thinking clearly. You have to understand something, Ginger has very narrow hips, she doesn’t appear capable of taking even a small fraction of the meat Tom can offer … I truly think I could stretch her out. Definitely, at most, a two finger girl.

Tom places her on her back and slowly enters, just the head, lets her adjust, a little more, yeah, she’s cumming, a little more, she’s dazed, her hands come out, she’s had enough, maybe a total of 5 or 6 inches, her eyes glossy. When Tom pulls back there is blood, a lot of it … she is not a virgin, her eyes are wide, there is pain, and the blood is still flowing. She said she feels strange, really sore, Tom’s humongous cock is covered in blood over the last 5 or so inches, he sees the blood, his eyes wide in shock, and it’s about now that she notices, and screams, and screams, and screams. They are both freaked out. She eventually gathers herself, and wants to leave, she will take care of this, she doesn’t want Tom involved. Tom is distraught, he never intended to hurt her, he wants to help, and thinks they should call 911. She wants to go home, alone, and is adamant. So she leaves. Tom gets himself together, eventually calls her, she has stopped bleeding, and thinks she’ll be fine.

That should be it right? This is enough for one day, right? It’s getting near 7PM, and the kid is still wired. He calls Stacy, tells her he’d like to get together, but Stacy doesn’t want to do any filming … no … it’s just going to be the two of them. She asks about Jen, but Tom tells her it’s OK, it’s just for fun etc. She’s bored and comes over. It’s always understood that Tom is too big for her, so they go at it on the couch, she lubes him up, jerks him, kisses that monster meat, licks and sucks what she can, she cums a few times, and he busts loose in around 35 minutes, now that’s orgasm number 5 on the day for him, and with all that’s happened, that should be enough … not so … he asks her to shower with him … the kid loves the shower thing. The kid is hanging around 10 very abused inches, he tells her the events of his day as they wash each other, she becomes so turned on, that she cums again, watching as Tom brings his monster meat to an incredible erection, the largest she’s ever seen, and she’s seen a few, she watches him suck and jerk himself off, his size, off the charts, he continues to work himself over, her hands helping, her mind in disbelief of his gargantuan horse cock, she brings herself off again, only this time, in her weakened state, she slips, and falls onto the shower floor, and breaks her left forearm, almost knocking herself out in the process.

Simultaneously, Tom has just cum into his face, and wide eyed, is watching her fall onto her arm, yelling out in pain. He releases his recently spent 14 plus inches, remember now, this is orgasm number 6, his monster slaps against his thigh, but as he rushes to her aid his meat gets caught between his upper and lower leg, trips him up, and makes him fall back against the shower door breaking the glass, at least it was safety glass, but the stuff is all over the place, the water still running, and yes, his left foot found it’s target during the fall, and hit Stacy in the forehead, while she cradled her arm, crying out in serious pain. They get dry, dress, and go to the emergency room, her arm gets set, her parents show up, there is some creative explaining to do, and eventually Tom goes home.

Tom is home, it’s around 10:30PM. Tom has been with three women, plus his own hand, has cum six times, and had some very serious looks from the nurses at the hospital, plus Stacy’s parents, since his swollen meat was hanging around 8 or 9 inches down his left leg while at the hospital, and yes, he got that “Call Me!“ look from some of the nurses, including a male nurse. So who could be calling at 10:35PM … Sue … she wants another round … tonight … you gotta be fucking kidding me. Tom says no, she won’t relent, she harps on him and comes over, so they unleash the hounds until 12:30AM. It ends as she orgasms from the mere sight of his completely humongous erection, the longest, fattest she’s ever seen from him. He eventually has to force her out of the house. He came twice more with Sue, his meat will not retreat from around 9 inches by 7 around, it will not subside, in fact it grew to over 10 inches as he lay in bed.

He can’t sleep, worried he’ll have to call 911 for his abused meat, which was is seriously sore, there is broken glass all over the bathroom floor, he’s cum a total of eight times, he’s made one woman bleed, one break an arm, and another who seems to think she’s been given the green light to call whenever she wants. Somehow he found time to eat and breath during all this. Yes, Sue called Tom on Tuesday … 3 times, but he wouldn’t answer the phone. His overworked cock remained around 8 to 9 plus inches long all day Tuesday, and yes, that was Sue ringing the front door Tuesday afternoon, a door he wouldn't answer, and yes, he hadn’t left house, until he saw me drive home this Wednesday. Now he wonders if he should try to keep this from Jen. After all that’s happened, Jen is the least of his worries. After he left, I died laughing, it was hard to keep a straight face while he told me about his “day off“. He hung his head as he walked home, Jen was going to kill him, and I was going to help him get that shower door fixed.

To say that Jenny was pissed would be an understatement. After all, she loved the guy, he cheated, not once, but three times in one day, four, if you count the afternoon, late evening “Sue sessions” as separate events. His punishment was no sex with Jen for an undetermined amount of time, and damn did she make him suffer. Really suffer. She tied him in knots, she flouted her hot body with tight clothes, made him drool every day … she never looked better. We did zero filming, he couldn’t see her nude, he had to watch her paint her nails, comb her hair, apply makeup, wear her shortest shorts, push up bras, sit out in the sun in her bathing suit, he couldn’t kiss or touch her, and miss out on all the other things he loved to watch and do with her, and loved about her. He was teased to death, paid for every meal, every gift, and got zero reward. He waited on her hand and foot, with no let up. She drove him nuts, teased the hell out of him, he walked around with a semi for weeks. She was to die for.

Finally, she relented, I could hear them going at it, hell, I’ll bet a few people stopped on the street in front of Tom’s house to take it in … they were so damn loud, I had to turn up the TV. After a couple of days of makeup sex, and more makeup sex, it was time to get to work. For a change … I actually got some work done around the house.

Reactions: One-Hot-Mess