the new co-worker

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Linda told her story in a whisper. The girls were leaning in to hear what she was saying when Matt walked into the lunch room.

Matt was the newest employee at Digital Gaming Studio (DGS) one of the largest hardware and software distribution companies in the country. DGS hired Matt to work as a digital gaming programmer. He had a huge brain and a wild imagination for designing wicked gaming software. But he definitely did not have the body of a computer geek.

Matt, a twenty-five year old with a Masters in Mathematics, looked like a powerful outdoorsman; a life guard or a lumber jack. His shoulders were broad and his bubble butt was tight. He looked like he had been licked by the sun. His blond hair was bleached and his skin was a beautiful tanned brown.

People in the office would make excuses to walk past his cubicle to say hello; even sitting down at his desk Matt exuded sexuality. He, like most people in the office, wore a company denim shirt with the logo DGS embroidered on the front pocket. But, unlike most employees, his huge muscular torso strained the cloth and he left the first three buttons undone on the front so you could see the mounds of his pecs and his huge hairy chest. He also rolled the sleeves up to expose his thick and powerful arms.

The muscles of his forearms danced as he worked the keyboard of his computer. The silky blond hairs on his arms would catch the afternoon sunlight and make his tanned skin look golden and bronze at the same time.

All the women in the office wanted to have Matt’s baby. The gay men would sneak into the company washrooms to jerk off thinking about this young muscular brainiak. Even some of the straight guys fantasized about watching Matt fuck their wives.

His computer programming prowess was the reason the company hired him. But it was the stories about his hardware that had the girls talking in the lunch room that Monday morning.

“It must be the biggest one I’ve ever seen” whispered Linda.

Linda, the manager of shipping and receiving for the computer company made the girls laugh. She had seen Matt that weekend and was telling them about Matt’s ‘amazing joy stick’.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The computer gaming industry is very competitive. To attract and keep the smart young staff at DGS the company offers a terrific employee benefit plan including a fully equipped kitchen with a chef and an adjoining staff lounge and exercise room filled with weights, exercise bikes, pool tables, big screen TV, couches and a sauna and shower facilities.

That Monday morning Matt smiled at the girls as he walked through the lunch room to the exercise area and noticed Linda blushing. He knew she was telling them about the hot action from the weekend.

“Hello ladies,” smiled Matt as he walked past their table toward the exercise area at the far end of the staff lounge. “Everyone have a good weekend?” The girls watched his tight butt as he walked by. They all turned and smiled at Linda whose face was bright red.

Just before Matt had walked in, Linda, an athletic sexy mother of two with firm 38 DD tits, was cooing about Matt’s romantic charm and his huge equipment.

It all started Friday night at the end of a hectic week. Linda, who supervises the loading dock, let all the drivers go early for the weekend. However, there was one last rush order of 17 inch screens to get out before month end so she decided to load the skid herself and prepare it for Monday’s shipment.

It was hot and the boxes were heavy but 36 year old Linda was in good shape. She worked out regularly and was the pitcher on the company softball team. She moved quickly to get the job done so she too could go home for the weekend. She didn’t think anyone else was still in the building after six o’clock on a Friday night so she took off her blue denim company shirt and worked in just a t-shirt and tight jeans.

Within twenty minutes the t-shirt was soaking wet and was clinging to her ample breasts. She could see her reflection in the glass of the shipper-receiver office. Proud of what she saw she pulled the t-shirt tight and posed in the reflection of the window.

She looked hot in both senses of the word. Her face was red and glowing while her beautiful thick shiny black hair was messy from the physical activity. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail and as she did her breasts became even more noticeable. Linda was making herself horny looking at her reflection in the window. Her nipples were clearly visible through the white cotton of the t-shirt and she fantasized about teasing all her truckers with her long legs, tapered waste and firm tits.

She felt pumped and satisfied when the work was finished. Her arm and shoulder muscles were showing definition and her thighs were tingling from the lifting and bending. It was just past 6:30 on Friday night; she was feeling horny and thinking about the weekend.

Her mind started to wander and she thought about the new guy in programming. Matt was a hunk but how would she get a 25 year old guy with a Masters in Mathematics to notice her?

Not bothering to put her company shirt back on Linda went to the kitchen to get some water. As she came out of the kitchen she could hear someone grunting at the weight bench. Not sure who might still be in the building at this hour, she quietly looked around the corner and her pussy muscles immediately began to tingle and tighten.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matt, the new guy in programming, was stripped down to his bare chest and looked like a statue of a Greek God. He was standing over a black man who was bench pressing a rather large amount of weight. Linda could clearly see a bulge rising from the crotch of the man on the weight bench. With every rise of the huge weight he would let out a grunt and Matt would encourage him to do one more. After three more slow pushes Matt helped him guide the heavy bar back onto the rack over his head.

Matt’s crotch was a couple of inches from the other man’s face while he spotted the heavy weight. As the big black man let out his last heavy breath you could see the silk of Matt’s gym shorts shimmer and move.

As the man sat up from his final rep Linda could see that it was Mike the delivery guy who worked for her in shipping. Mike was a couple years older than Linda. He wasn’t particularly handsome, he was big; Linda estimated him to be well over 200 pounds. He had a beautiful smile but no other striking features. He had a bit of a pot belly from driving a truck all day, but you could tell he had been athletic in high school. Linda remembered him saying he played football in high school. He had big hands and powerful legs.

The golden hair on Matt’s chest was glistening with sweat and his thick arms were clearly pumped. Linda was getting very horny and she could see Matt was sporting a rather large bulge in his gym shorts. She wondered if Matt was gay.

Linda was absentmindedly rubbing her pussy against the corner of one of the couches in the shadows of the staff lounge as she watch the two huge men. She was bringing herself to a soft orgasm as she watched.

“Thanks for helping me Matt” Mike said as he rested the bar on the weight stand. “Ever since I started here at DGS I wanted to use the weights to get back into shape but was too embarrassed to come in here when other staff was around.”

“No problem Mike, I like having the company.” Matt said as he adjusted the bulge in his gym shorts. “Let’s hit the showers.”

Both men started toward the showers and saw Linda standing by the couch in her wet t-shirt.

Linda didn’t want them to think she had been spying on them. She had to think fast. She pretended to have just arrived in the staff lounge “Oh, hi guys, I just finished loading some boxes for Monday’s shipment and was about to take a shower.”

Mike and Matt looked at Linda’s t-shirt. She had clearly been doing some physical labour. Linda realized these two big men were staring at her tits. She was used to people looking at her body, but with the still damp t-shirt clinging to her breasts she was particularly exposed. And, being horny her nipples were showing through the thin cotton. Looking at Matt’s huge broad chest and clearly growing bulge in his shorts she was getting hotter by the minute.

“Oh, uh, hi Linda” stuttered Mike. He was rather embarrassed that his supervisor was seeing him in the weight room. “This is Matt from programming. He was helping me with some exercises.”

“Hi Matt” said Linda with a broad smile and a gentle upward thrust of her breast as she thrust her hand out, almost too eagerly, to greet the mountain of a man before her.

Matt smiled and took her hand in his. He pulled Linda close to his chest and he bent to kiss her.

Linda didn’t resist for a second. She melted into his arms and returned the kiss with passion. She was horny and instantly succumbed to Matt’s charm.

Mike couldn’t believe what he was watching. His boss was throwing herself at this new guy ten years her junior. As he watched Matt’s big hands pull Linda’s tight butt close to his crotch Mike felt embarrassed and horny at the same time.

Linda’s hands clawed Matt’s huge chest and they kissed long and deep. Mike noticed that Matt was getting aroused. His dick was clearly visible through the flimsy gym shorts and the large circumcised red head was visible down his huge muscular thigh.

Matt whispered into Linda’s ear. “We were just about to hit the showers. Care to join us?”

Without waiting for a reply Matt gently took Linda by the hand and led her toward the change rooms.

Watching his two co-workers walk toward the showers, Mike didn’t know whether to follow or to leave these two alone. But, like a divining rod his dick began to point toward the showers so he slowly started to follow the two sexy co-workers to see what would happen next.

“Come on Mike” Matt called back as he put his big arm around Linda and walked toward the showers.

thomuk81

Just Browsing
Media
MORE! Great story, I'm in love with matt too! Will he fuck his boss, will he fuck mike, just how big is his cock? Please keep going x

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the feedback gang.

Dukey you could be my inspiration!

I'm struggling with where to go next. Would it be better if the narrator told us about what Matt is thinking or more from Linda or maybe Mike? Any suggestions?

We now have the characters and the setting. what we need next is an interesting twist in the plot... any advice?

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matt hadn’t cum in a couple of days; his balls were heavy and full. He was eager to get naked and shoot a huge load.

He was used to women flirting and coming on to him but this woman was different. Linda’s body was firm and muscular and yet she was a sexy feminine woman. She had huge soft tits, big round smoldering eyes and shiny long dark hair pulled up in a cute ponytail. She had a girl next door innocence but at the same time exuded an animal sex that he couldn’t resist.

Linda was horny. She couldn’t keep her hands off Matt’s body. She liked the feel of her hands on his hairy chest. She wanted to bury her face in his huge pectoral muscles, feel his large hands on her butt. And most important she wanted to see what was causing the bulge in his gym shorts.

“Do you always strip down to the waist and just wear gym shorts when you work out?” Linda asked Matt as she ran her fingers down his arm.

“Do you plan to wear those jeans when you get in the shower?” replied Matt.

Linda surprised herself at how forward she was being with Matt. “I’ll take my pants off if you take off yours.” She responded.

“Let me help you” said Matt as his big hands reached down to undo her jeans.

Within seconds Linda had her clothes off and stood naked in the change room. Matt picked her up and carried her into the showers. As he leaned over to turn on the water Linda grabbed the waist band of his shorts.

“It’s my turn to help” and with that Linda started to pull down the silky gym shorts. Matt’s waist was small but his gluteus maximus muscles and thigh muscles were big and hard. The shorts didn’t come down that easily.

Linda’s hands were shaking as she felt Matt’s hard muscles resist her pulling the waistband over his tight ass. His butt felt hard as rock but the real surprise was yet to come.

Linda got on her knees to get a better hold of the waist band and Matt stroked her dark hair as she worked his shorts. Her eye level was right at his crotch.

As the pants came down she could see the golden pubic hairs and the beginning of his manhood. It looked as thick as her wrist and her heart started to pound. She pulled the shorts lower and revealed inch by inch of the biggest dick she had ever seen.

Matt wasn’t yet fully hard, but he was getting very uncomfortable constrained by the shorts. He helped her pull them the rest of the way down and his schlong sprang free.

Linda gasped and for the first time began to feel uncomfortable about how far this had gone.

Matt reached down to grab his huge cock. “Don’t worry I will be gentle. Why don’t we soap up first?”

Linda wanted to kiss the huge head of Matt’s dick. As Matt reached for the soap Linda remained on her knees and put both hands on the beautiful manhood before her. Matt rubbed soap on her shoulders and the warm water from the shower ran down her body. Her round tits hung free and swayed as she felt his strong hands kneading the muscles of her back and shoulders.

Linda gently raised the head of his dick to her lips. It was as big as a large purple plum. She stretched her lips but couldn’t get it in her mouth so she licked the glands and stroked up and down the shaft with both her hands.

Mike, who had remained a discrete distance behind finally decided to come into the shower area. His black skin looked even darker contrasted with the light tiles of the shower room and bright florescent lights.

Linda on her knees facing Matt’s huge dick didn’t see Mike enter the showers. She was totally obsessed with the thick manhood in front of her.

Matt smiled at Mike and waved him to come on into the shower next to them.

Mike looked at the tight round globes of Linda’s ass and could clearly see the red swollen lips of her pussy. He started to get a huge erection.

Matt did a double bicep pose and winked at Mike while Linda continued to run her fingers across his huge balls and work his thick cock.

Mike, who was rather uncomfortable up until that playful signal from Matt, smiled broadly. His beautiful white teeth and growing hard-on showed that he was not only comfort but eager to join in.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
please continue

feedback: next time maybe every woman shouldn't have Rock Hard Double D's ... I think C or D is enough for a change. Starts to stretch credibility and make me think of strippers with bad implants.

Also next time I think the company should Be in some more specific business hardware or software. Hell let's just call them Rockstar Studios or Sun Microsystems.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Stretcher,

I posted a story a while ago called 'Grocery Clerk's Package" which was set in a -- you guessed it -- grocery store. I worked in a grocery store in high school and while I said it was a Safeway store in the story, the real experience didn't happen at Safeways...

I don't think I mentioned the size of the woman's breasts in that story, but the older woman I was thinking about was a blond and was closer to a B cup.

I'm just having fun with the fantasies and welcome the feedback...

JJ

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Off to a good start!

We should join up Matt and Linda with Jeff and Beth (Embarassed by Teen)!

What fun that story would be. But I have a hard enough time figuring out where to go next with my story too, so not sure that would work out for the best.

Like you, dukey was somewhat a source of inpiration for where I want to go next, however the details of his "gifts" yet to be revealed.

Keep up the good work.

-Matt

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First, Dukey: Your arm gives me a hard on. There, I've said it. More pitcures might make me come without even touching myself.

Second, the story. Love it. You have a real opportunity here to take this story a couple of directions. My advice is to make the woman more "real". Give her some brains and some brawn. Also, the guys (in my mind) have some chemistry going too and I think that for Mike, it takes that chemistry to keep going. For Matt, he seems to love the body worship, no matter from whom he gets it. This could go in a really interesting direction. Keep going.

E

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though Linda didn’t do it intentionally, she wrapped the guys in the trucking pool around her little finger. She had a friendly smile and a great body. She would stand at the shipping and receiving counter in her tight jeans and lean over the paperwork in the office with her big tits. The guys would find it hard not to stare at her when they came to pick up their orders. They would do anything for the shipping-receiving manager.

Mike was the most polite and shy member of the truckers in shipping receiving.

He had his share of girls in school, but since he married twenty years ago he had remained faithful. He was taught to respect women and rarely joined in the sexual banter with the other guys though he did have fantasies about his boss. But, he assumed they were fantasies. Since he developed his middle age spread he didn’t think he was in the running for younger sexy women like Linda.

He never thought he would actually see his boss Linda naked let alone have a clear view of her red swollen pussy lips and beautiful tight ass staring him in the face.

His big black dick grew to its full eight inches. As he walked toward Linda’s tight ass his balls began to tighten. His big dick stood straight out and bounced as he walked.

Linda was still on her knees and totally obsessed by Matt’s huge cock so she didn’t notice Mike approaching.

Stroking the giant shaft before her, Linda had never seen anything so big and beautiful. She was totally obsessed and had no sense of time or space. Matt’s dick felt like a soda can covered in velvet skin. Linda’s hands couldn’t wrap all the way around the girth.

Matt was fully erect and he was enjoying Linda’s eager attention. But, his monster was so heavy it wouldn’t stand up straight by itself. Linda held it with both hands and licked the head and ran her tongue and lips up and down the underside of his python snake.

As Mike approached his eyes went from Linda’s ass to her face. That is when he got his first look at Matt’s schlong. It was huge. Like a fire hose or some thick pipe it dwarfed Linda’s face and hands.

Linda didn’t notice Mike until he was standing almost right beside them in the shower room. Before she could react to this mountain of a man just inches from her face she saw Matt’s muscular bronze arm reach out and his white hand encircle Mike’s throbbing black member.

Linda sat up on her haunches and stared at the two men’s cocks. Mike was a big man and his dick was large like his hands and his feet. Even with his middle age spread the cock stood out proudly; it was straight and stiff. His balls were black as coal and the head of his member was glistening with pre cum. In the harsh florescent lights of the shower room it looked a shade of royal purple. In size and shape and colour the head liked a ripe plum.

But beside Matt, even big Mike’s dick looked small.

Matt was much more muscular and about twenty years younger than Mike. The biggest difference was his cock. Linda turned from one man to the other and compared the two.

Matt was not as tall as Mike but had a cock almost twice the size. His red knob was uncircumcised and Mike’s black foreskin was still intact. Mike had a purple head but Matt’s was more red and angry looking.

Mike’s dick was nicely proportioned to his big black body and he had two nice size balls filling a large black sack. Matt had golden red public hair and his balls looked like red hairy apples surrounded by huge tanned muscular thighs.

Mike’s black dick would have been one of the largest Linda had ever seen but that Friday night in the shower, standing side by side with Matt, even Mike’s cock looked just average.

Matt’s was unreal.

She had tried several times to get the head of this monster in her mouth but couldn’t. It was now fully engorged and much bigger than a plum. With two hands Linda still couldn’t grab the whole length of his shaft and she couldn’t close her hands around the base of the amazing manhood.

Linda, still on her knees, turned toward Mike’s swinging black hard-on. At the same time Matt guided Mike’s dark purple knob up against her cheek.

Linda opened wide and took the head of Mike’s throbbing member. Matt removed his hand and struck another bicep pose and a lustful grin. He looked Mike right in the eye and winked.

Mike felt Linda’s tongue swirl around the head of his dick and she eagerly sucked on his throbbing cock.

The whole time she was sucking his dick she never let go of the monster between Matt’s legs. Looking at Linda’s small hand continue to pull on Matt’s dick while she tongued his cock made Mike want to blast a huge load.

He hadn’t wanted to come this hard and this fast in many years.

Looking at Matt’s muscular body, his huge cock and feeling Linda’s powerful lips on his member was incredible. Linda let go of Matt's huge member to focus totally on Mike. He reached down to grab his shaft with one hand and the back of Linda's head with the other.

Linda was working intensely to bring Mike to a heart stopping cum.

Matt could see Mike wasn't going to last too much longer.

He smiled as he watched the big black man's eyes role back. Matt gave a flex to his pectoral muscles and put his own hands on his throbbing hose while Linda focused her full attention on the big black package.

Mike blasted his first shot into Linda’s mouth. The second spurt hit her face and finally his third spurt landed on Matt's foot.

Mike surprised himself with the intensity of the orgasm and the speed with which he came.

“There you go Mikey” smiled Matt. “Now it’s my turn”.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now it was Matt’s turn. He was pumped and hard.

His huge heavy member was now up to its full eleven and a half inches. It pulsed with each heart beat.

Linda turned to focus once again on the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Matt smiled and looked into Linda's eyes. He gently stroked her cheek as she looked up at the face of this Greek god and ran her hands over his powerful torso.

Mike, who was still catching his breath from his knee buckling cum couldn’t believe the size of Matt’s poll beside Linda’s cum covered face and tits.

Flexing his rippling pecs and bowling ball shoulders, Matt tightened his abs to show a beautiful six pack. His huge schlong danced in front of Linda's face as Matt put on a show of muscle and sexual energy.

Both Linda and Mike were mesmerized by his body. The warm water from the shower was flowing over the mounds and creases of Matt’s tight, defined, bulging muscles.

He thrust his massive dick forward and it knocked Linda on the chin.

Urrrrr growled Matt as he put one hand around the base of his fire hose and guided the purple head towards Linda’s mouth.

She grabbed the shaft with both hands. The head was too big to put in her mouth. She stroked and licked and sucked like a woman possessed.

Linda’s hands wandered all over the ripped body in front of her. The muscles in Matt’s ass were rock hard; his thighs were as big as Linda’s waist. As Matt reached down to stroke his own shaft Linda focused on the heavy balls. She could feel they were tightening as she caressed the hairy sack.

Matt knew he had a huge load and wanted both Linda and Mike to see the power of his cum shot. He started beating his meat faster and faster as Linda’s hands ran up and down his powerful thighs and her tongue bathed his heavy balls.

Mike didn’t say a word, he just watched as the most amazing live action porn show unfolded in front of him. Linda, his boss, was on her knees; her heavy breasts were dripping from the warm soapy water of the shower while this young stud flexed his muscles and beat his giant cock.

You could tell he was getting close. Matt started breathing heavier and his eyes went out of focus. Like in a trance the rhythmic beat of his hands moved faster and faster.

Linda, sensing he was about to cum, moved her lips back up to the giant head of Matt’s thick shaft.

The first shot hit her wet hair. Mike was surprised at the power of the first stream. It came out with such force that he could actually see it move Linda’s long wet strands of hair.

The second shot was equally powerful, the white rope of cum arced over Linda’s head and landed on Mike’s middle aged brown belly. Matt’s third shot wasn’t quite as powerful but still a huge glob landed on Linda’s breast. The fourth and fifth shots were less powerful but pulsed from the hole in the middle of Matt’s huge cock. Like thick syrup, it dripped from the large purple head.

“That was good” declared Matt.

Linda got up off her knees and gave Matt a long deep kiss. Matt's huge arms made her feel safe as he pulled her tight against his hairy chest. She felt the heat from his huge member press against her belly. It was still pulsing and heavy.

It was tempting, but she couldn't imagine taking that thing inside her especially right here in the company shower.

Matt too wanted to enter this beautiful woman, but he knew she would have to be ready for him.

"Why don't we clean up and go someplace more romantic", Matt whispered into her ear.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has been a while since I worked on this story. Here is another installment to keep it going.

Hope you like!

“Why don’t we get changed and I will buy you dinner” suggested Matt as they finished rinsing off and headed out to the change room.

Despite the raw animalistic lust of just minutes ago and having cum all over the hair and big tits of the manager of shipping and receiving, Matt was a complete gentleman.

Linda’s heart began to flutter. The beautiful, sexy, muscular, intelligent Matt from programming had just asked her to go for dinner. He said “someplace romantic”. This beautiful specimen of a man stood naked and wet from the shower, his large flaccid penis hanging at least nine inches down his leg, was inviting her on a date!

Even though she was naked in the company change room having just given blow jobs to two co-workers this young man was making her feel like a princess. Matt, the new employee, whom everyone secretly fantasized about, was asking Linda, the manager of shipping and receiving, to go out to dinner.

Matt reached for one of the big fluffy white bath towels and gently draped it over Linda’s shoulders as he softly kissed her neck.

Linda was feeling warm and wet between her legs. And she had butterflies in her stomach. She enjoyed his tender treatment; being made to feel special. She wanted this relationship to last.

Linda couldn’t believe it. Just an hour ago she was wondering if she could get this new employee’s attention. Now he was gently wrapping a big fluffy white towel around her and offering to buy her dinner.

This guy obviously knew how to please a woman. He was not only the most well endowed man she had ever seen he was also smart and kind and … romantic!

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mike the middle aged trucker was already in the change room toweling off. He could see that the athletic young programmer was making heavy moves on Linda and she seemed to be enjoying the attention. He could hear them whispering and Linda giggling as they came around the corner.

Mike assumed Linda was hoping for one hell of a ride on Matt’s huge circumcised cock so he quietly finished dressing and slipped away.

As he left the building he shook his head. Mike was having a hard time believing what had really happened. He had experienced a great porn show and he had a fantastic toe curling cum. He would always remember the beautiful site of Linda on her knees in the shower. Her hard round ass and red pussy lips pointed toward him as he walked into the shower room.

He would never be able to look at Matt again without thinking about his huge schlong.

However, having been a faithful husband for over 20 years Mike now felt a little guilty so he decided to buy some flowers on his way home tonight and keep the memory of what happened to himself. He would always be able to fantasize about this night when he was making love to his wife.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay all you LPSG members, Mike is out of the picture and it is just Linda and Matt.

Now is the chance for you to show your romantic side.

If you were Matt what would you do with Linda? Where would you take her?

Ladies, if you were Linda what "romantic" place would you want Matt to take you? What would you want him to do?

Give me some suggestions either in a private message or a public post and we will see where this story should go...

Cheers

JJ