The New Girl

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Tunemaster10, May 9, 2009.

1. Tunemaster10

Tunemaster10 New Member

Chapter 1: The Meeting

It was now two years since that fateful occurrence at his friend Tyler's house, and after several failed relationships that had barely lasted more than a month, Nathaniel had nearly given up on dating, women, and the entire culture of seduction. While he knew from his past experiences that he had a rather larger bit of meat swinging between his legs, he could not seem to find the right method of getting a girl's attention. He spent many lonely nights imagining himself whipping it out in front of a group of cheerleaders and reeling in one of the many fish in the sea with his specialty pole. Sadly, though, he could not find the nerve within himself.

He was now enrolled in college, a shy, awkward science student with only a few acquaintances. He rode the campus trolley to class every day, sitting in the back to avoid the other students, as he did not feel like passing idle conversation these days. However, as luck would have it, he was about to have an interesting day.

Nathaniel had been sitting alone in the back seat of the trolley, reading over a sheet of physics problems assigned by his professor, when she sat down next to him. Nathaniel glanced at her, and then did a double take. Sitting next to him was an amazing cute girl, with a slightly chubby frame, just enough to have curves in all of the right places. Her long auburn hair fell at her back, accentuating the freckles that covered her cheeks and nose, and draped carefully over the largest pair of breasts Nathaniel had ever seen. Her tight purple blouse was pulled tight over her massive chest, whiskering the material, creating large holes between the buttons through which he could clearly see a red lace bra that was barely containing a pair of what had to be DD cup breasts. Nathaniel could only gape, his mouth ajar. He looked up and saw the girl smirking at him, obviously noting the direction of his gaze. As he watched, she undid the top few buttons of her blouse, carefully took a pencil from her bag, and made to drop it near his feet. He watched as she bent over to pick the pencil up, her blouse falling open to reveal her enormous cleavage. She had her hand on the pencil, but she stayed bent in that position for nearly a minute, clearly wanting Nathaniel to have a good show. She finally picked up her pencil, buttoned her blouse, and got off the bus at her next stop, but not before dropping a folded piece of paper in Nathaniel's lap. Nathaniel picked up the paper as soon as the bus regained movement, and unfolded it to see a single line:

"Meet me. 3rd floor, Douglas. Midnight."

--------------------------------------------------

Nathaniel climbed the stairs to the third floor of Douglas, and tried the door. Locked. He was standing on the stairway landing, a concrete area roughly the size of a classroom, open on all sides to the chill night air. He sat down on the concrete, his back to the wall, trying to block the wind from getting to him. As he sad there, he heard sounds coming up the stairs, and he turned to see the mystery girl climbing the stairs, the top few buttons of her blouse once again unbuttoned to show her massive cleavage. Without a word, she sat down next to Nathaniel, looked into his eyes, grabbed his face, and proceeded to kiss him as passionately as a tiger after its prey, with the ferocity of a woman who has not had a sexual encounter in quite some time. Within seconds, Nathaniel was on his back on the concrete, the mystery girl on top of him, kissing him passionately. After what seemed like hours, she released her hold and he was able to breath again.

"Woah..." was all he was able to say. He looked into her eyes, saw them glint with desire, and he pounced on her, pinning her to the concrete, unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her far-too-small bra. Before he could make a movement, the girl had unlatched her bra and thrown it to the side, releasing her mammoth melons. Nathaniel gaped again, at the smooth, firm skin of her breasts, the large, erect nipples, and then went to work. He buried his face into her right breast, sucking and licking the nipple with a passion he had never before imagined. He sucked on the nipple firmly, but softly, running his tongue over it in an alternating circular pattern while at the same time sucking the nipple up and down with the suction of his mouth. The girl moaned beneath him, her eyes closed in pleasure. Taking that as an invitation, Nathaniel reached for the next nipple and began fondling it with his free hand. She moaned louder, her teeth biting her lower lip, her legs wrapping around his body with the pressure of a vice. He could feel her hand reaching down to her vagina, feel her begin to finger herself, but Nathaniel would have none of it. He knew his cock was rock-hard, he could feel it pressing into her leg. With a renewed vigor he reached for her hand, placed it on the bulge of his cock, which she promptly grabbed, and then he proceeded to suck both of her nipples, pressing her breasts together and alternating between the two. She moaned louder, her breathing increased, and the pressure of her legs became painful. She let out a quick gasp of air and then her entire body suddenly relaxed beneath him, her breathing coming in quick, shallow gasps, and he looked up from her breasts to see a smile of immense satisfaction on her face before she reached down, grabbed his face, and kissed him long and hard.

------------------------------------

Chapter 2 Coming Soon...

2. Tunemaster10

Tunemaster10 New Member

It should be known to the reader that the events in this story really happened, to myself. The girl in question was my ex of one year. The story embellishes a bit for the sake of literature, however, and shows the girl as being a "mystery woman", when in fact I had known her for nearly a month before the occurrence on the trolley. She also did not leave a note, but I myself contacted her afterwards through email, and she asked me to meet her at the location mentioned. Everything else in the story did happen. From what she tells me, she was a virgin at this point in the story, and I gave her her first orgasm simply by sucking her nipples, with a technique which she later gave a 25/10 on the scale of pure pleasure.

3. ghost_uk

ghost_uk New Member

nice 1 mate, sounds like alotta fun ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted