The New Governor

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hadn't spoken to her since our law school reunion. We had briefly dated during our first year, but the work load got in the way. She met her future husband during our second year and we drifted apart.

You can imagine I was a little surprised to get her call last night, inviting me to dinner. We both live in New York, where I run the litigation department of a large law firm.

We went to Cipriani and it was like old times. We had a few bellinis to start, we split a bottle of wine, and had after dinner drinks. We were feeling pretty good. The conversation flowed, she was quite flirty, and she looked great. Also, Cipriani is such a power scene and everyone was stopping by to say hi to her. I was a little flattered to be with her.

Afterwards, she invited me back to her apartment for a nightcap. As we strolled up 5th avenue hand in hand, I wondered what was going on with her husband. One we got to her place, it was clear she was on a mission.

As the door closed behind us, she slipped her arm around my neck and pulled me close. The tension that had been building came pouring out in a passionate kiss that was as much about our wandering hands as our exploring tongues. We went to the bedroom.

Reactions: NYChick

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The room was dark as we removed each other's clothes. She kissed her way down to my hardening cock. As she began to lick me, she murmured that she always missed my huge dick, that she needed me to fill her, to fuck her like she hadn't been fucked in years.

Climbing back on the bed, she commanded that I fuck her brains out, that I show her who was the boss. As I pushed my way into her, she moaned. As I began to thrust in and out, she began to grab at hair, to pull me deeper. She began to shout, "You're my governor! Your my governor!" When I was about to come, she said, "Come on my face! I'm yours, Governor!"

As I pumped all over her face and she licked my come into her mouth, I realized that we were not alone.

There, in the dark corner of the room, was her husband.

There, with a tear rolling down his cheek, was Eliot Spitzer.

We did it two more times.

Reactions: NYChick

NYChick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Excellent! Too damn funny and I wish this actually happened. Every night. For weeks.

D

deleted12830

Hahaha Great!!! Been laughing for a while...

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And, were you happy to be classed with the old governor as guys who get in trouble, even in their world of fantasy, simply because they haven't learned that sometimes it is wise to keep that pecker in your pants?