The new guy from downunder

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by comically, Jul 18, 2010.

1. comically

comically New Member

Albums:
    I'm a very recent member of the LPSG. I think it's a great site - lots of variety and it runs the gamut from amusing stuff:smile: (lots of that), through matters of general interest:cool:, to the occasional serious and thought-provoking comment:confused:. I'm a single Dad with three grown-up children in their 20's, five grandchildren and two kids (aged 15 and 11) who are still at home. I've reached what I consider to be the prime of life - past my mid-40's, still have hair on my head, still have my own teeth, still able to play sport and still blessed with a loving family:smile:. One other plus, my LP still works well -though it doesn't meet as many people as I'd like:frown1:! Even if romance is elusive, I can experience it vicariously when I read the blogs of others with LP's. I have no particular prejudices and I'm happy to hear from any other member who wants to get in touch.:smile::smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice