The new guy

Mirrors

Just Browsing
Media
Hello, everyone. Just sorta stumbled onto this board by mistake, and decided to join.

Here's a picture of myself - a few years old, but I'll let you decide if I should take more, and if I have what it takes to be a member here.

Attachments

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wow what a huge cock you got dude.I think you got sum of mine when God gave the old cocks out !!

Pleeese can I have sum back :)

O

OldFirm08

that's a monster...the chain just makes it look more powerful, like it's fighting to escape the chains that bind. It sure looks ready for some action.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
shit man! thats an awesome cock! great length....and nice and fat! nice suckable balls too lol! welcome to the site man! you definatly belong here

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Damn that's a great looking pic. Maybe it's the angle, but it looks huge. And the chain is a hot prop. And the second pic- - your hardon -- actually leaves no doubt youve got a real monster. yeah man you're perfect for this group!

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello, everyone. Just sorta stumbled onto this board by mistake, and decided to join.

Here's a picture of myself - a few years old, but I'll let you decide if I should take more, and if I have what it takes to be a member here.

cool dude - have funn and welcomed

Mirrors

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for all the welcomes (and the appreciation!). I'm in the middle of packing up all of my stuff to move across the country, so new photos can't happen for another week or so. I was thinking about taking one or two 'comparison pics.' Any suggestions or questions? And - the chain in these pictures is from a dog lead that I bought to keep my better half in line. Not sure if these chains come in standardized sizes, but .. ..here's another.

Attachments