The new Julia Roberts/ Tom Hanks movie

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone else have no desire to see it?

Seems more and more movies coming out I have no interests in...

Anyone else seeing this trend?

Esp the remakes...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any comment that I could possibly make about Miss Robert's or Mr. Hanks are against the Terms of Service or borderline and would likely get me in hot water or banned. The reviews said it was "A Rare Cinematic Gem" that translates to...:tool:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apart from "Water For Elephants" and "Jackass 3D" - I haven't had any desire to see a film in a very long time.

I've never really been a movie-buff so on the very rare occasions that there has been a movie that interested me, I can wait until it's on TV. Sometimes I will buy a DVD without even seeing the film first - sometimes without even knowing a single thing about the film apart from who's in it - but I've never had any real let-downs.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last movie i actually like was Just Go With It and even that i partially feel like their scripts and lines were recycled. only thing i wanna c would be Harry Potter (just cause i grew up watchin it lol) and that movie that they started making, The Hobbit, but that shit wont be out for 3 more years

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree with you about The Hobbit- that should be amazing (read it many years ago) and the faithfulness of Peter jackson and his amazing crew 'did it right' with LoTR) should be worth the wait...