The New Moderator is...

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Considering that applications for new moderators are being accepted, I was wondering who everyone thinks would be a good candidate. Who do you think should help moderate this site?

My votes go to:

ManlyBanisters
JustAsking
Jovial
Industrialsize
Guy-jin
Jason_Els
senor rubirosa
Exwhysee
Rawbone8
Calboner
mercurialbliss
njqt466
hootie
Mr. Hardcock

And if they return to this site:
Bbucko
DC_DEEP

And if they can be mods again:
Matthew
Hickboy

I'm sure that some of these people have no desire to be a mod, but I'm just throwing out names.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Considering that applications for new moderators are being accepted, I was wondering who everyone thinks would be a good candidate. Who do you think should help moderate this site?

My votes go to:

ManlyBanisters
JustAsking
Jovial
Industrialsize
Guy-jin
Jason_Els
senor rubirosa
Exwhysee
Rawbone8
Calboner
mercurialbliss
njqt466
hootie
Mr. Hardcock

And if they return to this site:
Bbucko
DC_DEEP

And if they can be mods again:
Matthew
Hickboy

I'm sure that some of these people have no desire to be a mod, but I'm just throwing out names.
I didn't think anyone noticed me....(I applied)

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If I could nominate someone for the new moderator position, it would be Corius. I also think that HyperHulk has the mentality to handle something that too.

Peace.

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Many will apply, only a few will be selected."

Can you see Russia from your house?No What is your foreign policy experience?I've been to at least 20 countries and have personally met The King of Spain and the Queen of the Netherlands(I was their room service waiter, does that count?) What's the capitol of Afghanistan?Kabul Do you have a passport?Since I was 18, I'm on my fifth Are you God-fearin'?I think God is a little afraid of me Better fess up now before a scandal erupts.
any more questions?:cool:

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that due to the recent ethical concerns I have raised over the moderators authority and procedure, that I would make a decent moderator. I am not ashamed to promote myself when it is evident that I can offer voice to the concerns of many members.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever climbed a mountain?Actually I've climbed 3, MERA PEAK, Lobuche East , and ISLAND PEAK, all in Nepal Do you have a big dick?Guilty Do you have a hot undie collection?Tho I go commando I have drawers of HOT underwear, they're great for foreplay. What's the square root of 256?16
Ok, I had to use a calculator for the last one.....

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Once upon a time, I thought I might make a decent one. Now I'm too busy.

I'd vote for Rubi, Mercurialbliss, no-strings and daveyr. There are others, I just can't think of the names.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks, Rec. I already moderate one site, not sure if I could handle this one. One thing that whoever is chosen has to remember, don't let that status change who you are. If you can remain the same person you were before and still function as a good leader, without going off on a power trip, then you will do fine. I've seen what happens when someone who was originally a great person goes on a power trip after getting that position. It's not pretty, respect is usually lost, and the forum usually revolts.

Guys, it's just a nametag. You will be customer service, not God. :wink:

D

deleted3782

Thanks rec, I'm better off as the dark lurker on the edges of society. The sunlight hurts my eyes...and burns my pale skin.:cool: