The New Moderator is...

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Senor Rubirosa should be a mod, I have interacted with him only a short time but I can tell he is a fair-minded and grounded individual.
Half the people in rec3000's list are on the BD site and have bad mouthed this site and the current mods big time.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Senor Rubirosa should be a mod, I have interacted with him only a short time but I can tell he is a fair-minded and grounded individual.
That he is.
Half the people in rec3000's list are on the BD site and have bad mouthed this site and the current mods big time.
Has it ever occurred to you there are people on that site who would like to see progress made here? Your argument is the same as condemning people for complaining about the gov't as being unpatriotic. Sometimes spelling out what's wrong is a step forwards not backwards. This site has unlimited potential and those who've been here longer would know something about that. Think about it.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Perhaps a person who doesn't crave the power would be the best one to be entrusted with it.:biggrin1:

As usual kalipygian you are right on the money about that!
Those who haven't applied would be whom I might get behind say like you for instance or Kotchanski!
Thanks for the nod kadtx girl but I dislike the moderator system here intensely. I also abhor being told what I must do.
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

If you had any knowledge about what goes on at BD's site you would have known that the current moderators are also registered there and from time to time bad mouth individuals there that they ordinarily would'nt talk about here.
As I said earlier the mods use assumed names at BD's not the names they use here, but you would'nt know that just getting here in August. It must be nice to pretend to know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had any knowledge about what goes on at BD's site you would have known that the current moderators are also registered there and from time to time bad mouth individuals there that they ordinarily would'nt talk about here.
As I said earlier the mods use assumed names at BD's not the names they use here, but you would'nt know that just getting here in August. It must be nice to pretend to know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

Cigarbabe,

I do have a membership there. I rarely use it. I did not initially use my real name but told others who I was anyway. I can say that I indeed have experienced a great deal of bad mouthing there. While there and here, I have I gone out of my way to attempt to be polite in spite of what I might receive in turn. There are those who have been former moderators here who have expressed their opinions on LPSG and others on both sides of the coin. Though I do not know Scruffuss personally, he should be entitled to read, observe and make his own assessments of what he observes here and at other sites where current and former members congregate.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have never registered at that site. I have never posted there.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK...
Italian1 for president!!!
Yeah you know you LOVE him... You know you WANT him.. You know you NEED him. You KNOW you MISS his ravings...
Especially when he stops taking his meds... Then he starts to number his ravings, ah the days I missed out on, if only I joined here sooner..​

[- runs for the nuclear shelter and hides until the fallout subsides...which may take some time -]

It was a joke, people...
No, I am not Randy or Andy or whatever his manic name is...
It's just that it is close to Halloween and I like to terrorize people... [evil laugh goes here]
At the least it got your attention... OK I am leaving now...

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have never registered at that site. I have never posted there.
Perhaps you didn't or maybe no one noticed you but the rest have as you surely know.:rolleyes:
Many of the members here like to keep posting under the "guest" persona as if no one can tell its our dear members by the topics they choose to rant about.
Naughty I never said he should not be entitled to have his say only that if he bothered to go and read at BD's he might not say what he did.
As you both know people here may not express their opinions freely without fear of being banned. Which is why many from here go there to talk honestly and without fear of retaliation.

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK...
Italian1 for president!!!
Yeah you know you LOVE him... You know you WANT him.. You know you NEED him. You KNOW you MISS his ravings...
Especially when he stops taking his meds... Then he starts to number his ravings, ah the days I missed out on, if only I joined here sooner..

[- runs for the nuclear shelter and hides until the fallout subsides...which may take some time -]

It was a joke, people...
No, I am not Randy or Andy or whatever his manic name is...
It's just that it is close to Halloween and I like to terrorize people... [evil laugh goes here]
At the least it got your attention... OK I am leaving now...

Oh yes we do miss Italian 1 and Pronatalist!
Do lift his ban.:tongue: Nothing personal against you Scrufuss I'm just saying.:rolleyes:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps you didn't or maybe I just never caught you but the rest have as you surely know.:rolleyes:

No, I don't know that. I don't speak for the other moderators, but to my knowledge, Pecker has never posted there, nor has jumbo747jet. Certainly Rob_E hasn't. And really, why would we? We already have a place where we can gossip about you in secret, muahahahahahahahaaaa... >:p

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Perhaps you didn't or maybe no one noticed you but the rest have as you surely know.:rolleyes:
Many of the members here like to keep posting under the "guest" persona as if no one can tell its our dear members by the topics they choose to rant about.
Naughty I never said he should not be entitled to have his say only that if he bothered to go and read at BD's he might not say what he did.
As you both know people here may not express their opinions freely without fear of being banned. Which is why many from here go there to talk honestly and without fear of retaliation.

I can't agree with what you said about fear. I say what I want, when I want and none of the moderators here has ever challenged me or threatened me with banning. When I was a moderator I found the other members of the team to be even - handed and downright gentle with people whom I felt didn't deserve anything other than to be tossed out on their arses.

I joined there while I was still a moderator here and posted there from day one. I even had two accounts there, although I've long since quit using the other one as I was accused of hiding behind it. (Something I never do, as opposed to the desperate behavior of some of our previously banned LPSG members who have re-registered here and assumed new personae, repeatedly. What a collection of sad fucks they are.) I go there when the spirit moves me and I whop people upside the head when I feel like they deserve it. The place is a nest of brigands, bullies, liars, functional illiterates trying to pass as intellectuals, and malignant narcissists, and it is certainly not the bastion of free speech its petty autocratic owner claims it to be. I like fucking with their membership and pretty much can go stir things up at will over there. Makes me feel powerful, like I did when I was a moderator here. Not trying to set myself up as a ill-will ambassador from LPSG, mind you; it's just that many of the Sanhedrin over there are so adorably mindfuckable and can't resist rising to the bait. I managed to get Stronzo to shut up for weeks, and that's a hell of an accomplishment, as anyone who was a member here during his reign of terror can attest. They're all a bunch of fuckheads who consistently lie about who and what they are, and I love driving out their true colors into the light. What a gaggle of dull-witted hypocrites they are over there. Zeitgeist, indeed.

I have been treated well here. Most of the people who have managed to get banned from LPSG were too stupid to know when they were fucking up.

Last edited by a moderator: