The New Neighbors

AJ7891

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Martin couldn't believe his luck. His beautiful wife was back at his side again, and right next to her was the gorgeous young woman who had been flirting with him for the last hour. He couldn't help but continue stealing glances at both of them. He loved Sarah, and loved her body. But it was starting to get cold in the backyard, and it was clear that Becca wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples pushed through the thin material of the crop top, and she made no effort to cover up.

Sarah noticed Martin's staring, and felt a twinge of jealousy before remembering what all she had just done. She thought back to Rob explaining the plan to her, and realized that Martin was too shy and loyal to do more than look; she would have to take the initiative if this was going to happen. Turning to Becca, she asked "So, how do you know Rob?" Becca smiled mischievously. "It's a funny story, actually. Although...no, I probably shouldn't. We've only just met, and I don't want you to think less of me!" Martin was really curious at that answer, and said, "Come on, it can't be that bad! Plus, I practically told you our whole life story; the least you could do is answer Sarah's question!"

"Well, okay." Becca sighed dramatically. "But don't judge me too much okay?" Sarah let her hand fall to Martin's thigh as they both nodded. "Well, so we met at a party. Kind of like this one, actually. Except there were a lot more people, and Robbie was there with a girl. She was really cute, and they were both soooo nice." Becca looked over and touched Sarah on the knee, saying" Just like you two, actually! Anyway, we spent the whole night talking, and then one thing led to another, and, well..."

Sarah knew where the story was going, but Martin seemed clueless. "Well, what?" He asked. "What happened?" Becca giggled and brushed a strand of hair out of her eye. "We sort of, you know...hooked up. All three of us." Martin looked shocked. He knew about threesomes, of course, and being a guy, was always curious to try one, but he'd never actually talked to anyone about them, and he never thought Sarah would be interested. Besides, she was more than enough for him. But now he and his wife were talking to somebody who had actually done it. Somebody who had flirted with him for the last hour and, now that he was paying attention, was clearly flirting with Sarah too. In fact, he saw now that Becca's hand had lingered on Sarah's knee, and her fingers had started slowly drifting back and forth. If Sarah noticed, she didn't say or do anything to stop it. If anything, she seemed to be enjoying the attention.

"Wow!" Martin said. "What was it like? I've always been curious..." Sarah shot him a quick look when he said that, and he worried he had overstepped, but then her glare softened and she looked back at Becca. "Yeah," Sarah said. "So have I!"

"It was incredible!" Becca said. "She was gorgeous; almost as pretty as you, Sarah." Sarah blushed, and Martin felt a beam of pride to hear his wife described so favorably. "And Rob, well...let's just say he knows how to please a woman. In a BIG way." If anything, Sarah blushed even harder at that. Martin figured she was just surprised to hear someone talking so openly about sex, but in reality, Sarah was remembering just how big Rob's cock was. But then she touched Martin's cheek and said "Martin does too. He's got a great tongue!"

Suddenly realizing what she'd just said, a look of horror crossed her face. But they were all getting pretty drunk, and when Becca started giggling, Sarah joined in. Instead of being angry that Sarah had shared such an intimate detail with this stranger, Martin felt another burst of pride, and didn't mind that this gorgeous woman was hearing about his talents. "She's never had any complaints," he said. Becca glanced knowingly at Sarah, who looked quickly away as she turned beet red. Martin thought Sarah was just embarrassed about what she had said; little did he know, she was thinking about how hard it would be for Martin to ever please her the same way now that Rob had shown her what true pleasure was.

AJ7891

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as Martin wanted to hear more, he really needed to go to the bathroom. He excused himself and walked into the house. He had wandered around a little earlier in the afternoon, so he was able to quickly find the bathroom again and began to relieve himself. Somehow, Martin hadn't noticed the pair of panties hanging out of the trash can earlier, nor did he see them again this time. He washed his hands and headed back out to rejoin the girls.

Right after Martin had walked into the house, Becca turned to Sarah and grinned. "I saw how you blushed when I mentioned Rob's talent in the bedroom. He fucked you, didn't he?" Sarah gasped at Becca's brazenness, and glanced worriedly toward the house, but Martin had closed the door behind him and was nowhere to be seen. "I don't know what you're talking about. I love my husband." Becca rolled her eyes, then turned her phone to show Sarah the photo Rob had sent. Sarah was shocked that Rob had taken that without asking her, and more shocked that Becca somehow had it, but then she remembered Rob's idea, and realized he must have told Becca at least that much. Sighing resignedly, Sarah nodded and said "Yes, okay, but it should never have happened. Now I just feel incredibly guilty, and I'm terrified Martin will find out. That's why I agreed to Rob's idea."

Just then, Martin appeared back at the door to the house. Becca leaned in to Sarah and whispered something in her ear. Sarah glanced at Martin, then whispered back and nodded eagerly. "Honey, Becca was wondering if she might be able to stay on our couch tonight. She's too drunk to drive, and she says the boys will stay up all night playing video games and yelling." Martin could hardly believe his luck. Was this an innocent request, or was he about to have a threesome? He knew he would never intentionally cheat on Sarah, but if she wanted this, and made the first move... "Of course, sweetie. Whatever you want."

Becca stood up and started wobbling, then put one hand on Sarah's shoulder and the other one Martin's, leaning/falling over so that her ample breasts were inches from Martin's face. Martin quickly looked over at Sarah, ready to push Becca away, but Sarah was biting her lip and staring at Becca's chest. As Becca tried to steady herself, she took one hand off of Sarah's shoulder and it fell down onto Martin's leg, a few inches below his now visibly raging hard-on. Becca sighed with disappointment; she knew if she had done the same thing to Rob, her hand would be in the middle of his shaft, but Martin was clearly so short that she had missed him completely. Still, she looked over at Sarah, and saw that her eyes were glued to Becca's hand on Martin's leg. So she intentionally moved her fingers upward and brushed them against Martin's erection as Sarah's eyes widened. Martin gasped at her touch, breaking the spell Sarah seemed to be under, and Becca pulled herself back upright.

Then, before Sarah could say anything, she reached over and pulled her up and into a hug. As Sarah leaned back, Becca placed a hand on her cheek and pulled Sarah's mouth to hers, opening her lips and snaking her tongue out. Sarah had never kissed a woman before, but Becca's soft lips felt so good against hers, and she melted into the kiss, bringing her own tongue out to wrestle with Becca's. She felt Becca's hand sliding up her waist and touching the side of her breast, and she instinctively did the same. Becca's breast felt heavenly; her chest must have been at least two sizes larger than Sarah's, and she suddenly wanted very much to see them.

Martin thought that he had died and gone to heaven. His beautiful wife was making out with another woman right in front of him, even reaching up and feeling her tits. He had never in a million years thought Sarah was capable of something like this, but it made him very excited to watch. Not wanting to share the show with anyone else, he looked over towards the basketball court, but the guys were so wrapped up in their game, they hadn't noticed the show. Martin was hesitant to ruin the moment, but he gently reached out to touch Sarah's arm. She pulled back and looked at him in a daze, and he said "Hon, maybe we should all go back to the house where it's a little more private?" Sarah glanced back over to the court, realizing all those guys could have seen their little show, and nodded vigorously.

As the three of them walked around the corner, Rob glanced over and caught Sarah's eye. His hand moved down towards his crotch, her eyes following as he gave his bulge one last squeeze. He thought he saw Sarah shiver once more, and then the three of them were gone.

AJ7891

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With Martin and the two women gone, Rob brought the basketball game to a halt. All the guys gathered around, and Rob launched into the full details of what had transpired. He had already told his roommates about the blowjob earlier, but he recounted the story again for the late arrivals. Then he dove in to what transpired at the neighbors' house, the guys all laughing and whooping and high fiving as Rob described Sarah's naked body, and the way she cried out helplessly as he fucked her. Jake told Rob about how they could all hear her moans from the court, and that he had turned up the music to make sure Martin didn't hear. Rob laughed at that; he knew that Sarah had been loud, but he hadn't realized how much the sound had carried. "For that, Jake, I think you deserve a shot with her too. I'll see if I can talk her into a little threesome next time." Jake's cock twinged a little bit at that; it wouldn't be the first time they had tag teamed a woman, but none had been as hot as Sarah was.

The rest of the guys started chiming in about how they wanted a turn, and Rob just laughed. Inside, though, he started thinking about just how far he could push Sarah, since she seemed utterly submissive to his every command earlier. Maybe one day, he thought, he could convince her and Becca to come over and take on the challenge of pleasing all of them at once. For the moment, though, he said "Come on, guys. Don't get your hopes up. Now, I'm tired of shooting hoops. Who wants to go inside and get the X-Box going?" All the guys cheered at that; Jake turned off the music and the backyard lights, and they all headed inside to play video games.

AJ7891

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meanwhile, as they walked back towards their house, Martin hung back a few steps, allowing the girls to get ahead of him. He noticed that Sarah was still limping, but Becca was now supporting her, one arm wrapped around her and her hand clearly cupping Sarah's breast. They were whispering to each other, but so quietly that Martin could hardly make out the words. He thought he might have heard "cock" "tongue" and "orgasm", as well as his own name, but he recognized that this could have just been him having sex on the brain. After seeing the two of them briefly make out a few minutes ago, Martin was excited to go back inside and see what happened next.

In fact, though, Becca was quietly quizzing Sarah about her experience with Rob. Sarah tried to answer back as quietly as she could, knowing Martin was so close. But she was getting so horny again at Becca's touch that she couldn't help but share a little. "Oh my god," she whispered. "He's so dominant; I'd never done anything like that before. His cock is huge, and I couldn't get enough of it. His tongue felt good on me too, although I really do think Martin is better at that. But then he started fucking me, and oh my God, I had no idea I could orgasm the way he made me." Becca whispered back, "He really is incredible. But if you thought his tongue was good, wait until you try mine." Sarah shivered and felt herself getting wet again; she knew that the goal of tonight was to please Martin and distract from her guilt, but the idea of Becca's head between her legs was turning her on, and she kind of wanted to experience that if she could find a way.

They reached the house and went inside. As soon as the door closed, Becca spun Sarah around and kissed her hard. Sarah got a strong sense of deja vu, remembering Rob doing the very same thing a short time ago, and kissed Becca back passionately. Martin just gawked awkwardly and stood next to them, slowly rubbing his hard dick through his pants without thinking. Becca saw the movement out of the corner of her eye, though, and gave Sarah a wicked look. "Sarah, poor little Marty is just standing there while we have all the fun. That doesn't seem fair." Sarah had been dreading this moment; even though she had definitively destroyed their marriage as she knew it with her actions earlier, and she had agreed to what was about to happen, she still didn't like the thought of her loving husband with another woman. But she knew that doing this would at least make her feel slightly less bad about what she had already done, and would blow Martin's mind, so she nodded meekly and looked at her husband.

"Martin, honey, why don't you join us?" Sarah grabbed Martin's hand and pulled him towards them. Not wanting to share just yet, Sarah shifted so that Becca was now to the side, and she shoved her mouth onto her husband's. Martin passionately kissed her back, moving his hands up and down her sides before reaching up and caressing her breasts. Becca eased behind Sarah, pushing her tits into Sarah's back and reaching for the straps of her dress. For the second time that afternoon, Sarah's dress slid off of her shoulders and down to the ground. Martin tugged at her bra, and suddenly, Sarah was standing there nearly naked, sandwiched between her husband and a woman she had only just met, in nothing but her soaking panties.

AJ7891

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing she couldn't stop things at this point, even if she wanted to, she gave in and turned around, rubbing her ass against her husband's pants as Becca leaned down and took one of Sarah's nipples into her mouth. Her fingers tweaked the other nipple as Sarah moaned, wrapping her fingers through Becca's hair. Becca came back up and kissed Sarah again, then leaned around to pull Martin's head to hers. For the first time in their relationship, Martin kissed another woman. It felt incredible to Martin, and Sarah could feel his already straining dick grow even harder in his jeans. She slipped aside to allow Becca direct access to her husband. Stepping behind Becca, Sarah tugged at her crop top, yanking it above Becca's head and allowing her braless boobs to bounce out. Sarah again had a moment of jealousy as Martin's hands went immediately to Becca's breasts, so she spun Becca so that Martin was to the side again. Leaning forward so that their breasts crushed against each other, she continued making out with Becca while reaching down and unbuttoning her jean shorts. Becca casually slipped out of them, tossing them next to Sarah's dress. Pulling Sarah's mouth onto her breast, she leaned down to Sarah's ear and said "We're both nearly naked, but you're husband is still fully dressed. Let's fix that."

Sarah pulled away from Becca and back to Martin. Her jealous feelings had evaporated with Becca's attention, and now she was fully horny again. Part of her wanted Martin to go down on her, part of her wanted Becca to go down on her, but through the fog, she somehow remembered how Rob had destroyed her pussy earlier. She knew she couldn't let her husband see her sex; it would be immediately clear that something was out of the ordinary. So she forced herself instead to focus only on pleasing Martin. She reached out and tugged at his shirt. Martin awkwardly pulled it over his head, getting stuck for a moment before getting it all the way off. As Sarah again kissed her husband, Becca knelt down in front of him and was reaching for his pants. Becca expertly undid the button and slid the zipper down before yanking his pants off. Becca was again disappointed to remember that Martin definitely was not the same as Rob down there, as his 5" dick bounced up in front of Becca's face.

In one fluid motion, Becca took Martin entirely into her mouth. Martin groaned loudly, unused to this feeling as Sarah rarely would give him a blowjob. Becca was clearly talented, using her tongue to lick around his shaft as she sucked him and tugged at his balls with one hand. Unfortunately for Martin, he was not at all used to this level of pleasure. He quickly felt himself nearing the point of no return and forced himself to pull away from Becca. "God that feels so good, but I'm about to cum if you keep going." Becca suppressed a smirk, knowing that another couple seconds would have ended the night. While part of her wanted to get it over with, she remembered Sarah saying that Martin was good with his tongue, and she still wanted a taste of Sarah too. So she stood up and pulled Martin and Sarah towards the couch. "If that's too much for your little guy," she said, "then maybe you can distract yourself by putting your tongue to work on me." Martin was eager to taste Becca, but knew that was another line that he and Sarah would be crossing. He looked over at her questioningly. She seemed to be torn about what she wanted, but finally she just nodded quietly and gently pushed at his shoulders.

Reactions: StaffnRod

AJ7891

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Martin sank to his knees in front of Becca. As he leaned in and began licking at Becca's sex, Sarah couldn't help but think back to earlier, when she had been on her back in bed while Rob licked at her pussy. Remembering that specific moment, she thought that, while Rob had rocked her world today, Martin's oral skills really were still better than Rob's. The thought surprised her, and gave her a little hope that she could go back to a normal sex life instead of being ruined by Rob's cock. As Sarah was standing there contemplating that, Becca was pleasantly surprised by how much she was enjoying Martin's talents. She knew that she didn't really want him to fuck her with his small dick, but she had thought that Sarah was exaggerating about Martin's oral skills. Instead, she actually found herself squirming on the couch as Martin's tongue worked its magic. Surprisingly, she felt the hints of an orgasm starting to build up inside of her.

Noticing her increased wetness, Martin redoubled his efforts, and moved his hand up to stick a finger into Becca's pussy. Normally, he only needed one finger for Sarah, because of how tight she was, but Becca felt more loose by comparison, and so Martin added a second finger, then a third, pushing in and out while licking her clit. A part of him remembered back to what Becca said earlier about Rob pleasing her in a big way, and he wondered if that meant Rob was well endowed. He then thought about how much time Sarah had spent with Rob today, and felt a brief moment of concern and fear. It quickly passed, however. He trusted Sarah completely, and knew she would never do anything to hurt him. Besides that, she had always seemed quite happy with his performance in the bedroom. If anything, he thought as he continued to lick Becca, his wife seemed a lot more interested in Becca tonight than she did in Rob, and he worried that he might be sending the wrong signals to Sarah by focusing too much on Becca.

Suddenly, thought, he noticed Sarah leaning towards Becca and taking a nipple into her mouth. That must have hit Becca just right, because at that moment, she moaned loudly "Ohhhhhhh, I'm cummmmmiinngggg." Martin felt her pussy flooding, and kept lapping at her sex while she shuddered for nearly a minute. Collapsing back into the couch, Becca smiled in satisfaction. Martin was pleased that Sarah didn't seem bothered by his actions. Instead, it appeared that Sarah was incredibly turned on watching Becca cum. When Martin finally stood up from between Becca's legs, Sarah grabbed at his head and stuck her tongue in his mouth. As they kissed, she could taste Becca's sex on his lips, and it was unlike anything she had experienced before. She wanted more, and before she even realized what she was doing, she had taken Martin's spot between Becca's legs, and was tentatively lapping at Becca's lips. This was another sight Martin couldn't believe; his innocent wife licking another woman, right after he had done the same. His dick throbbed at the sight, and he looked towards Sarah's ass, which was lifting in the air as she tended to Becca. While his aching dick longed for release, he also knew that he wanted to give Sarah the same satisfaction he had just given Becca. He reached down to grab Sarah's breast, then moved his hand to her back and started drifting down towards her ass.

Becca leaned back up as Sarah started licking her, enjoying the feeling but realizing that Sarah definitely was not going to make her cum again. Not without practice, at least. But she liked the sight of the attractive woman on her knees, with her face buried in Becca's snatch, and didn't mind letting Sarah practice on her. She looked up at Martin, who was standing next to the couch, and noticed him staring at his wife's ass. Knowing what Sarah's pussy must have looked like in that moment, Becca knew that she couldn't let Martin pull Sarah's panties off and see the damage. So as his hand wandered down Sarah's back, Becca reached out and grabbed at him, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. "Thank you," she cooed. "That felt reeeeallly good. Now, let me return the favor. I want you back in my mouth." While Martin had been preparing to peel off Sarah's panties and get between her legs, he thought back to how good Becca's mouth had felt, and even though he knew he would burst pretty quickly, he got caught up in the moment, and felt that this opportunity was too good to pass up. He hoped his wife would understand.

Martin grinned and shifted towards the couch. He knelt on one knee on the cushion, and Becca turned her head toward his crotch. Avoiding his dick, she leaned down and licked at his balls. Martin groaned; Sarah had never done that for him, and it felt incredible. He reached down to take his dick into his hand, but Becca swatted his hand away. "Let me," she said. "I want to make you cum all by myself." Hearing those words, Martin felt his dick throb and his balls tighten slightly. Becca felt his balls too, and knew that she could end this quickly. Leaning back, she kissed the tip of his dick, then licked up and down the side of his shaft before taking him in one hand and looking up into his eyes. "I want you to cum down my throat." In one quick motion, she dove onto his cock, sliding down until her nose rested against his pubes.

That pushed Martin over the edge. He groaned loudly and shot his load. Sarah heard her husband cumming, and looked up again in jealousy. She started to say something, but Becca pushed her head back in between her legs, and so she started licking again. She felt a sudden rush of fluid as Becca came again. Sarah's tongue was not as good as Martin's, but the sexy woman's efforts combined with Martin cumming in her throat gave Becca a small orgasm.

Now that Martin had cum, he suddenly felt the weight of the day and the alcohol hit him. Woozily, he laid back into the chair next to the couch. While he wanted nothing more than for this night to continue, he was having trouble keeping his eyes open. As exhaustion overtook him, he smiled as his last view of the night was of his beautiful wife with another woman. Tonight was perfect, he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep.