The new room mate

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by smally, Oct 26, 2008.

1. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here is part 1, please give feedback and suggestions if you like it.

I was beginning my junior year at college when it happened. I had a 2 bedroom dorm all to myself for the first 2 weeks of the semester. I loved the privacy and had my girlfriend, Cindy, over whenever I wanted.

I was kicking back one late afternoon, when I got a call from Pam Clarkson at the office of university housing. She told me that another student needed a room change and that I would have share with him. She finished the call by telling me they would be over in 5 minutes.

I heard the elevator bell, then a knock at my door. I answered and Ms Clarkson came in with my new room mate. Ms Clarkson was very sexy, and a bit flirty with the new guy. She stood about 5-8, had dark shoulder-length hair, big and deep brown eyes, and at least a full c-cup tits. She was dressed to the nines in a dark skirt that was cut just above the knee and a somewhat low-cut white blouse.

I caught myself staring, just as she started to speak; “This is your new guest, Cal. I’m sure you’ll do everything you can to make him feel welcome”, she said smiling. “Cal is a freshman; so I know he’ll be no trouble for you”, Ms Clarkson said. After a couple minutes of introductions and hand-shaking, she left.

I sized him up at that point; he was about 5-8 and 150 pounds, to my 5-11 and 175. He was kind of handsome and polite; Ms Clarkson sure thought so, anyway.

I may have been a little arrogant at first; being an upperclassman and, I guess due to our size and perceived strength. Cal just smiled and brought his stuff into his new room. A few minutes later he took a long hot shower and then went back into his room, but he left the door half open. I walked by, on my way to the bathroom and looked in; I thought he was dressed by then. I was wrong; he called out as he wrapped a towel around himself then came out in the hall.

“I thought you were dressed”, I said then apologized. “I really didn’t see anything”, I insisted. He said that he was sure that I “didn’t mean to peek”, but since I had seen him, he challenged me to a contest to see who was bigger. He said, “Unless I was afraid because of what I saw”.

I really didn’t see his cock, but I couldn’t back down. I had no reason to back down anyway; my cock is about 5 inches, which is average size. My girlfriends had always complimented me on my size and thickness; I was sure that they meant it too.

I agreed to the contest. I also found the idea somewhat hot, so I was sporting a semi-hardon of about three and a half inches. I smiled confidently as I lowered my sweatpants a bit and exposed my cock to him. Seeing mine, he smiled and lowered the towel.

I lost my smile, then my confidence at that point. I couldn’t believe his size, hanging nearly six inches flaccid. His soft thickness was amazing too; about one and a half times the thickness of mine when hard.

I was speechless and didn’t realize I was staring in awe at that point. I felt my cock stir and quickly get hard; I had no control over it and couldn’t stop it. I was standing there with my cock fully erect, but dwarfed by his big soft cock. The feeling was intense; I felt inferior and he knew it!

He loved it; he said “I never would have guessed that you were so much smaller than me. He laughed a little as he said that he “didn’t even have to get hard to beat me”.

I stood quietly through his comments; I knew I couldn’t refute them.

“How does it feel to be so badly beaten by a bigger soft cock?” he asked.

“Embarrassing”, I answered humbly.

“Good”, he said; then asked “how I would feel if others found out?” “Maybe your girlfriend or other girls here at school would like to know”.

“You. . . you wouldn’t do that, would you?” I asked; then I said “Please don’t”.

He smiled and said “that’s better; nice and polite”. “Why don’t you kneel and ask me again”?

I did just that; I got on my knees and looked up at him, pleading once more for him not to tell. I knew I would be ruined; I’d have trouble hanging on to Suzie and would have a hard time getting dates too.

He looked down at me and turned slightly, his cock swung in front of me. It looked massive; still mostly soft as it hung inches away from me. Cal smiled and said he enjoys the feeling of power he has; he also said he can tell how I feel and that it makes it all the better.

“I’ll let you slide . . . for now” he said, “but only on these conditions: you will be submissive, when in my presence; your cock must be in view, whenever mine is; and you will only have sexual release, when I permit it”.

“How did this happen?”, I thought…I felt helpless and owned…I never thought this could happen.

I agreed.

LilJock and brk like this.
  2. hollisterballs

continue
    please
    this is getting hot

3. D_ltakeitallin09

D_ltakeitallin09 New Member

You must continue! Lol. Sounds like a good start.

4. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Good story so far... keep it coming!

5. D_Ashtreigh Cigarbutt

D_Ashtreigh Cigarbutt Account Disabled

Omg Write More Please!!! Quick This Is Awesome!!!!

6. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great start, but I would love to see it develop a little more slowly. I hope you'll really drag out the sex and the humiliation in the future chapters!

7. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll add a bit more here and will try to write some more in a few days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I had early classes and got out of the dorm before Cal was up. All day long, the thoughts would creep in . . . how we measured up as well as the power shift. In spite of all that, I was pretty horny and got hardons throughout the day.

I met up with Suzy before the last class of the day; we were in the same sociology class. She asked to go over my dorm later; I tried to suggest her place and told her I had a roommate. She still wanted to come over to “hang out, have dinner, then have some fun”.

When we arrived, Cal was there and was dressed in light lounge pants and a t shirt. His bulge was so pronounced that you couldn’t help but notice it. Suzy noticed it too and stared for a minute; she seemed a bit flirty too.

We left Cal watching TV and we went to my room and within a minute, she had my cock in her hands. She quickly had me hard as she kneaded my cock in her hand. She targeted the tip of my cock; dragging her thumb over the slit. She had me leaky and close within minutes; then started quizzing me about my new friend. “What’s he packing, a gun?”, she asked.

She was pretty wild that day and she wanted to “ride me”. She had me lay back, then straddled my face. She lowered her pussy down on my mouth, then began slowly grinding against my mouth. Her pussy was soaked before I started licking her.

As she rode me, she started talking about cocks again; her ex before me was hung – about 7 to 7 ½ inches and thick. She said she knew Cal must be even bigger than that. She came so powerfully against my mouth.

After a while, we went out and watched some TV and had a bite to eat. Her eyes kept drifting to Cal’s bulge; Cal knew it too. Nothing else happened that night, but as Suzy was leaving, she mentioned that her friend Katie would be in town in a couple days. “Maybe we could have a double date”. We can have some drinks and dinner at a new place she wanted to try.

8. D_Ashtreigh Cigarbutt

brill story, hope there'l b more guy on guy stuff comin up with this huge guy dominating

9. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the replies and the interests; hopefully you'll like this addition. . .

Cal woke me the next morning; he wanted a protein shake. I got up and made one for him. He told me we were to go to the gym, so he could have a workout. On the way to the gym, we took the subway. I sat and Cal stood in front of me. His size was obvious, especially at eye-level when jostling on the train. His soft cock was straining against his shiny silver sweatpants. He was smiling; definitely pleased that I couldn’t look away.

We got to the gym and I was surprised how empty it was. Cal was able to breeze through many of the stations while I walked on a treadmill. He worked out for a solid 45 minutes, then hopped on the treadmill next to mine. After 10 minutes of cooling-down, he told me to hit the showers. We were in the locker room, and he stripped first.

As I undressed, I unconsciously covered up a bit. In a whisper, Cal mentioned our deal and that my small cock was to be displayed whenever his was out. I complied.

There were about 5 guys there at that time; some didn’t try to hide that they were checking us out. Their shocked looks made me look down. I was so nervous and embarrassed that my cock was practically hidden, resting atop my tight balls.

I looked over at Cal’s hanging cock and it looked even bigger than before. He was loving the attention and the power he felt over me – and the others who were staring.

He grabbed his towel and headed to the shower; I followed and we hung the towels just outside the shower area. The other 5 had finished dressing and went on their way.

There were body wash dispensers along the shower walls; we each took a handful and lathered-up. I rinsed off, then Cal told me to kneel in front of him. His cock was once again, face level to me. This time it was covered with a thick lather. The cinnamon scent of the wash was strong, but the visual of his half-hard cock was stronger as the shower stream slowly rinsed away the lather.

Cal said “I love having such a nice big cock; I love having you on your knees to admire it. You love it too, don’t you”? I can’t believe it, but I heard myself say yes.

“Kiss it”, he said. I knelt there, overwhelmed by the sensations – the hot water streaming on my face, the faint scent of cinnamon, the sight of his cock, just inches away. . . I kissed it, then again and again until I lost count.

brk likes this.
  10. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, this is great. Keep going please!

11. MrDuuude69

MrDuuude69 Member

Albums:
    Great set up! Keep going! Build it slowly, it's more delicious that way!

12. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Great Story... I look forward to reading future instalments!

13. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    i just got a new roommate 2 ays ago....hmmmm

14. RandJTK

RandJTK New Member

Love it! More please.

15. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

really good - keep going!

16. beckx23

beckx23 Member

i like it wanna see the double date!!!

17. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't forgotten; I'll try to write more in a few days. Thanks for the comments!

18. D_Ashtreigh Cigarbutt

this is such a gd story, the only shame is how long inbetween parts, can u try and write abit more to tied us over

19. Hotkid101

Hotkid101 New Member

Please Keep Going!

20. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's getting hot!

Draft saved Draft deleted