The New Secretary

steampunk

Superior Member
Media
The New Secretary
Prologue

"We need to get a new secretary soon or I'm going to insane" I said. Samantha, my boss, had heard this speech before and was no doubt getting sick of it but, in her usual efficient professional manner, she listened intently and patiently to my moaning. It had been over a month since the last secretary had resigned -- in circumstances that I'll save for another story -- meaning that paperwork was piling up and stress levels in the department were even higher than usual. The succession of useless temps that had been brought in and then sent home, one after the other, had done nothing to alleviate the situation. Samantha flicked her head, as if to shake her
long blonde hair from in front of her face, even though her hair was clearly tied up tight.

"I'm doing my best Jon but, as I've said before, HR are useless and have only just managed to get the job advert out" she said. I marvelled at the levelness of her tone and, not for the first time, wondered what she was like when her hair was down. In appearance she was similar to Miranda in marketing who I had been seeing, for a few months, a while ago. Samantha however was more petite and had smaller breasts. I wondered if she enjoyed giving head as much as Miranda.

"I don't see why we can't just get a decent temp" I said, imagining the face of various British politicians in an attempt to prevent, what would have been, an extremely noticeable erection.

"Yes, well, we use the agency that HR tells us to use," said Samantha, "they insist the next person they send will fulfil our needs perfectly. If that is the case, I intend to ask HR if it would be possible to keep them permanently". I nodded, wondering if Samantha would ever fulfil my need to see her mouth stretched wide around my cock.