The new Shane Diesel dildo

thin7

Expert Member
Media
First it was the orginal posters gf, then it's his wife. Josh, did you get married in the interim? And unless your gf's/wife's vagina is inverted then doggy would not allow for deeper penetration.

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes we did get married. I do not know why it is easier for her do accommodate Diesel in doggy. It goes without saying that it is her biggest insertion yet so prior to this she was able to take anything from any position.
Doggy just feels good to her and especially good with the shane dildo. The dildo works find for her in other positions as well but she like to be massaged on the deep spot and doggy is the only way for her to get the dildo to that point - don't ask med why.

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.. Finally measured it. It is exact 18 cm in length and 17,5 in girth - the details of the dildo is incredible (indicating that the mold is real) so I think the length is correct.

Just bought the Shane Diesel original molded dildo for my girlfriend and had to share this photo - I cant stop laughing about the size difference.
Remember the photo is just for fun (everybody is small next to that guy lol..:)

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just remember, they up the size of the dildo by a good 10-15%
EVERY vid of him getting measured, it was along the side, bunched tape measures, etc... he AIN'T a 7" girth. Remember: His penis DOES fit in some girl's mouths. NOT going to happen if you're much over 6.25" ESPECIALLY with the smaller women they pair him up with.

chache

Sexy Member
Media
Yes we did get married. I do not know why it is easier for her do accommodate Diesel in doggy. It goes without saying that it is her biggest insertion yet so prior to this she was able to take anything from any position.
Doggy just feels good to her and especially good with the shane dildo. The dildo works find for her in other positions as well but she like to be massaged on the deep spot and doggy is the only way for her to get the dildo to that point - don't ask med why.

Am I the only one wanting to see a vid of her doing this? :)

Lucypinderfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Am I the only one wanting to see a vid of her doing this? :)

You're definitely not the only on who would like to see it! :biggrin1:

I'd happily buy one for my other half and take pics, but I doubt she would be into it.

I've watched a lot of Shane's videos over the years and I think it has been upsized (especially length). The detail of veins/bellend look very realistic though.

B_largedickeddad

Just Browsing
Media
We have the shane diesel dildo it measures along the top 10x7around. Here is a pic of my wife using it and another pic of shane me and mr.marcus dildo beside each other. I am 9x7 as u can see Shane is a inch longer.

Attachments