The new Shane Diesel dildo

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. What I found is that putting a condom on + adding lube causes a lot less friction and makes it 10 times easier for her to take it balls deep. Furthermore the dildo is not as big as it seems on TV.

I just added more pictures

c park

1st Like
Media
i used one of got one of these the other week, the GF loves it, its also the hottest reaction you will ever see once the head it in

Lucypinderfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was really interested in getting this for my gf. Problem is, I don't think I would get off on her using it because it has been made larger than Shane's actual size. The whole reason I get off on her using 'replicas' is because its like she is fucking someone else's dick.

What's everyone else's view on how realistic it is? It just looks too long to me but the veins and detail are very good. Does anyone know a decent uk website where I could get it for a good price?

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was really interested in getting this for my gf. Problem is, I don't think I would get off on her using it because it has been made larger than Shane's actual size. The whole reason I get off on her using 'replicas' is because its like she is fucking someone else's dick.

What's everyone else's view on how realistic it is? It just looks too long to me but the veins and detail are very good. Does anyone know a decent uk website where I could get it for a good price?

Here we Go again : the dildo is exact size on not that Big ( less than 8 inch) furthermore there are several New Sensation videos produced this year that features him and the dildo and even shots where he compares and they are a 100 % alike!

dogginglover

Just Browsing
Media
Here we Go again : the dildo is exact size on not that Big ( less than 8 inch) furthermore there are several New Sensation videos produced this year that features him and the dildo and even shots where he compares and they are a 100 % alike!

I would like to check out those vids. Do you know the names/volume numbers of the videos?

Thanks.

dogginglover

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the link. What a shame they didn't get a close-up shot of them side by side.
I have just ordered this dildo for my wife to use with her Samson fuck-machine.

If you find any more clips that compare shane to the replica, please post them.

Thanks.

dogginglover

Just Browsing
Media
Turns out the shop I placed my order with do not have it in stock, even though it was listed as in stock. Anyone know where I can get one shipped to the UK?