The New Superman

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to agree with Hornet ( the Doctor :wink: ) on this. I saw the movie yesterday and thought Routh did an excellent job-- he has the look (and sex appeal) and depth to play Superman (he reminds me of fellow Canadian Brendan Fraser....)

I loved the story line, the turns and the connexions with the other Superman movies. I highly recommend this movie.

Hornet said:
He works for me! He has got to be the hottest Superman yet! Tom Welling doesn't come close!

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing stinking to high Heaven in this flick is Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane. Man was she a bore, so much that I couldn't give a damn if Lois Lane lived or died, and how Superman ever gets within ten feet of her is beyond me!

She doesn't really do shit as Lois Lane here, so I guess it's just the way her part was written. She's pretty though, but kinda stiff. Big, plastic looking forehead too, but pretty anyway.

Anyhow, she almost ruined this movie for me. :mad::eek::sleeping1:

And Brandon Routh looks like he's got a vagina in these milk ads. Is anybody this hung up on a damn penis or a little bulge? I mean does anybody go to the goddam beach anymore? What's up with this?

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Regarding Robin in the Batman TV series (1960's), lordduzi has it right. Burt Ward (Robin) took medication to reduce the size of his cock, due to complaints from adult prude viewers. I read the same biography.

Interestingly, Batman has a large bulge (which the book claims was stuffing), but there were supposedly no complaints.

At the beginning of the series the "Zap!", "Pow!", etc. effects during fight scenes were superimposed over the action--which was expensive at the time. Later they just put "Zap!", "Pow!" on cardboard. That's how you can tell the relative age of the episode, and the earlier episodes are the ones to look at Robin's bulge.

The 2 actors toured a lot, and there were line-ups of girls to give them blow jobs! Burt Ward (Robin) mentions in his book the rumours and speculation that he and Adam West (Batman) had sex. His response: "What do you think?"

Mr. Ward, I think any author who dodges an issue this way is probably guilty. I think you and Mr. West did have sex and you might reveal the truth in your next book. The gay subtext of the series is very obvious.

Finally, you've got to see Adam West in DRAG in "The Happy Hooker Goes Hollywood". It's the best part of a bad movie.

Here's a photo of Batman (Adam West) with a good bulge:

Attachments

lonly31

Experimental Member
Media
i have to say yes hes hot but my ex wifes cuz works in the makeup dept. and he said the only thing he can see big is hes nuts the winnie is small .

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot, Damn! Brandon Routh is sexy! I would not toss out Tom Weilling either. They are both hot to trot.
Imagine! Lois Lane gets to sit on that big Kryton pole. I like Christopher Reeve and Tom Welling. but I would get naked and Yell for Brandon's superman to save me any day!

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:wtf2::shock: :mad: I couldn't believe this...they actually made him take medication.... How twisted can someone be? Why didn't they ask him to simply cut it off? :mad::mad::mad:

The good old days? There were a lot of people with hangups back then.

Regarding Robin in the Batman TV series (1960's), lordduzi has it right. Burt Ward (Robin) took medication to reduce the size of his cock, due to complaints from adult prude viewers. I read the same biography.

Interestingly, Batman has a large bulge (which the book claims was stuffing), but there were supposedly no complaints.

At the beginning of the series the "Zap!", "Pow!", etc. effects during fight scenes were superimposed over the action--which was expensive at the time. Later they just put "Zap!", "Pow!" on cardboard. That's how you can tell the relative age of the episode, and the earlier episodes are the ones to look at Robin's bulge.

The 2 actors toured a lot, and there were line-ups of girls to give them blow jobs! Burt Ward (Robin) mentions in his book the rumours and speculation that he and Adam West (Batman) had sex. His response: "What do you think?"

Mr. Ward, I think any author who dodges an issue this way is probably guilty. I think you and Mr. West did have sex and you might reveal the truth in your next book. The gay subtext of the series is very obvious.

Finally, you've got to see Adam West in DRAG in "The Happy Hooker Goes Hollywood". It's the best part of a bad movie.

Here's a photo of Batman (Adam West) with a good bulge:

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think the best looking Superman is still Christopher Reeves, he actually looks like he's from this other extremely superior civilisation where their species has evolved into the most beautiful it could be. Kind of like Angelina Jolie, just not human anymore, but absolutely yum.