the new terror: global warming/cooling

suprdave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yea, thats the newest threat, global warming/cooling. come on now, does anyone else get tired of this shit? first we're going to have the big freeze, not enough people fell for that, then global warming, everythings turning to dust, more but not quite enough people believe that one, so now we're doomed with global warming/cooling.

these are supposed to be professional scientist, what happened to the other pro"s? i think they need to get off the lsd or shrooms and figure out what is really going on, the one i'm watching now must have took a good hit, he says its going to get warmer,warmerwarmer then cold, cause the volcano's arent erupting anymore and the sun comes out. whoa dude check it out man like wow. i'm thinking are you smarter that a fifth grader.
hopefully it will get cold and the shrooms will die and then they wil be like whoa man, maybe this has happened before and what we do really has no effect on the climate, cool.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH SHIT WE'RE GONNA DIE B/C OF GLOBAL WARMING!! :eek::rolleyes:

i sure get sick of that shit. the earth will do what it wants, when it wants.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, thats the newest threat, global warming/cooling. come on now, does anyone else get tired of this shit? first we're going to have the big freeze, not enough people fell for that, then global warming, everythings turning to dust, more but not quite enough people believe that one, so now we're doomed with global warming/cooling.

these are supposed to be professional scientist, what happened to the other pro"s? i think they need to get off the lsd or shrooms and figure out what is really going on, the one i'm watching now must have took a good hit, he says its going to get warmer,warmerwarmer then cold, cause the volcano's arent erupting anymore and the sun comes out. whoa dude check it out man like wow. i'm thinking are you smarter that a fifth grader.
hopefully it will get cold and the shrooms will die and then they wil be like whoa man, maybe this has happened before and what we do really has no effect on the climate, cool.

Speaking of...

Here's what the IPCC Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report amounted to: in the LPSG equivalent... given how the enviro-pillow biters love to cite that "number of scientists....

Let's say I would do some research, ... with my funding/income/noteriety CLEARLY benefiting by aiming to defeat gay marriage. So what I do is gather and interview a number of LPSGers (a large percentage not 100/0)... and regardless of their stance on the issue... the mere fact that they 'contributed' to the research, whether I use it, evaluate it, substatiante it, contest it, agree with it.... or not... gives me the opportunity to attach their input to my narrow minded uncontested viewpoint and

...log their name to the end of the report under the auspices of what the report intended from the original get-go.

Slam it down on the table and say 1,000+ gays can't be wrong? Even they say same-sex marriage is the biggest threat to the world.

It was a total boondoggle. A lot of ppl are making a TON of money and personal false gratification on this.

Odd, also, how many of the pro-global warming ppl think 9/11 is a fraud , yet man-made global warming is a truer threat. Since 2001 the attitude is.... Manhattan will be under water before another attack happens. SUVs, offshore drilling, and nuclear power plants are far bigger threat than 5th-century mentality fundamentalism. Can't wait to see the outcome on an Muslim who left the faith to join Christianity. Hell, Barrah may as well shit on the Koran, much less flush it down.

Predictably... 98% of them same folk are just outright denialistic libtards.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's just terrorists fuckin' with NASA's thermometer. Either way, I wish yall would make up ya damn minds, first it was gettin too hot, now it's gettin too cold.

Last edited:

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm ok just a quick side note here

Lets forget words like global warming and global cooling for a second and think primarily about our own needs (since you know every-one really is so good at that anyway)

Let me ask you.... How much sense does it make to:

Dump pollutants into the water we drink?

Pump the air we breath full of noxious gasses?

Dump our refuse allover the earth we plant our crops in?

Now you can call me a greenie of you want... infact i'll wear that badge proudly

But while the chemicals you make give you money will that money quench your thirst when the water becomes to toxic to drink?

and the power you generate with your noxious gasses....the money you earn from that will it fill your lungs with oxygen when the air becomes poisonous?

how about your waste, the products it comes from that earn you money, can you plant your corn and wheat and barely to feed the world in it?

Oh but us greenie's, us silly hippy peace loving pot smoking hippies what do we know.

We know it doesn't take much to care ;) we know its not hard to look for a way to make your precious money that wont pollute our skies, our water or our earth.

Anyway thats my rant lol

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everybody has a price Rowanseed, to many people, living a life of luxury is well worth creating a world where their great grandkids (who they'll never meet anyway) will get cancer just from stepping off of the front porch. It's an exaggeration but you get my point.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm ok just a quick side note here

Lets forget words like global warming and global cooling for a second and think primarily about our own needs (since you know every-one really is so good at that anyway)

Let me ask you.... How much sense does it make to:

Dump pollutants into the water we drink?

Pump the air we breath full of noxious gasses?

Dump our refuse allover the earth we plant our crops in?

Now you can call me a greenie of you want... infact i'll wear that badge proudly

But while the chemicals you make give you money will that money quench your thirst when the water becomes to toxic to drink?

and the power you generate with your noxious gasses....the money you earn from that will it fill your lungs with oxygen when the air becomes poisonous?

how about your waste, the products it comes from that earn you money, can you plant your corn and wheat and barely to feed the world in it?

Oh but us greenie's, us silly hippy peace loving pot smoking hippies what do we know.

We know it doesn't take much to care ;) we know its not hard to look for a way to make your precious money that wont pollute our skies, our water or our earth.

Anyway thats my rant lol

Rowan... that's all fine and good... but THESE ARE TWO SEPARATE TOPICS... which I try to point out.

I'm all for clean environment, and non-hysterical pollution safe measures....

But Manhattan being underwater in 40 to 50 years if we do nothing about the environment.. come on, even you have to agree with that?!

Me opting for some recycled plastic bag at the supermarket shouldn't make me look like a heretic (which I'll use to pick up dog shit on the beach back in the states)

Not sure about you, but my tap water back home at .$.003/gallon (plus water bond buyout fee from 4 years ago) is just as fine as the $2.00/12 oz. of bottled water.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everybody has a price Rowanseed, to many people, living a life of luxury is well worth creating a world where their great grandkids (who they'll never meet anyway) will get cancer just from stepping off of the front porch. It's an exaggeration but you get my point.

So you'll exaggerate that quality of life and life expectancy is surely set to go down within a 40-50 year time period?

Last I checked... the leading causes of cancer from your hysterical ilk is from cell phones, microwave ovens, big tobacco, heterocyclic amines, stress, obesity, and breast implants gone awry....

Maybe we should go back to the Serengeti lifestyle... and enjoy the 38 yrs of life in an un-exaggerated lifestyle ;-)

Go to a few ... please.. go to a few true third world countries... then I'll hear you out on stepping off the front porch (figuratively speaking, as there is no front porch).

suprdave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i will have to look at my post again rowan but i dont remember writing anything about polluting the planet, water or anything like that, i posted that i'm sick of hearing this warming, cooling whatever. these "expert scientist" need to get together and figure out what is happening. years ago we heard the earth was cooling, we're in for the big freeze, the last couple of years the earth is warming, now its warming cooling. these scientists belong on lpsg, then we'd see: my dick is 8'', my dick is 14'',need help with 3'' penise all by the same scientist.

i'm all for stopping pollution, cleaner energy but that has nothing to do with my post.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last I checked... the leading causes of cancer from your hysterical ilk is from cell phones, microwave ovens, big tobacco, heterocyclic amines, stress, obesity, and breast implants gone awry....

My hysterical ilk? Go sit on a fucking cactus.

Go to a few ... please.. go to a few true third world countries... then I'll hear you out on stepping off the front porch (figuratively speaking, as there is no front porch).

Ahh, the typical litmus test, nothing I say is valid until I visit Zimbabwe.:rolleyes: Find a new angle, talking to you is boring, unchallenging, and frankly I feel embarrassed for you.