The New Wonder Woman

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 15 2005, 12:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 15 2005, 12:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Apr 14 2005, 11:43 AM
One thing&#39;s for sure; No one here is going to want to be the FLASH, unless the flash part applies to how fast you can get horny&#33;&#33; :lol:
[post=300567]Quoted post[/post]​

I already volunteered for the role of the Flash. See post #54 in this thread.
[post=300705]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
More power to you there, DMW. However, when i meant the FLASH, I was referring to how some can be so fast, not public nudity. But whatever turns you on.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that Jessica Beil might do ok.
Doubt that they consider her but she is good in action roles.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"A more authentic idea would be to go with a Latin actress, who would reflect Wonder Woman's Amazon roots."

Hollywood. Sheeeesh. "Amazons" weren't from Brazil. Herodotus mentioned them, and he didn't know fuck-all about the western hemisphere.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to popular belief, Sandra Bullock was never offered the role even though there was big Hollywood buzz about her playing the part a couple years ago. Now, I like Sandra but a Greek Superhero she isn't.

I agree jeep
Tom Welling does a hell of a job and the way they do Smallvill is wonderful. Ezpecially for the real fans. He is a good Superman and Clark Kent. From Christopher Reeves toMargo Kitter, Annette O'Toole. Flash, Martian Man Hunter, Linda Carter and all the other great characters and cameos. For season 7 they are supposed to have Dean Cain as the editor (PERRY) of the Daily Planet and a cameo role for Helen Slater.

Now a for the Wonder Woman made 4 TV from 1974...
This was done 3 years b4 the TV series came out with Linda Carter so that is what they were thinking. But I agree that Cathy Lee Crobsy was no Wonder Woman.

You need someone who is tall, strong and you believe that she can kick ass. Diana was/is an Amazon. Yet, she still has to be amazingly beautiful.
I say Lucy Lawless.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You forgot Hawkgirl and the Black Canary. But wait ... didn't Supergirl die in the Crisis of Infinite Earths?

Phoenix, storm, bat girl, jubilee, (Superboy died in infinite crisis not super girl)
Mystic, Psyloc, she hulk

Got any more?
And me of cousre!:smile:

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
scarlett witch, huntress, vixen, electra, Miss Marvel, Rogue, Invisible Woman, Madame Web,

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
emma frost of the hell fire club(former x-man), spider woman, black cat, black widow of the avengers, xathana, wolfsvane in the old x-men cartoon, Lalandra,
Sciar Imperial Guards, Moira McTaggart, Star Girl, Fire and Ice, Dr. Lyte, Fire Star