The New York Giants Win the Superbowl!!!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not even a Football fan. I'm a New York fan and Giants Stadium is in New Jersey anyway. It was exciting to watch the last 5 minutes. Most of my friends and co-workers are Giants fans so I am happy for them.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After New England smoked the Chargers in the Playoffs 2 years in a row, I did not want New England to win the Superbowl. Indianapolis got NE last year; NY got them this year. The Chargers have to win a Superbowl before the hex will be lifted from New England!

Pryvate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah!!!! im a Green Bay's fan... but that's incredible how NY get these SB... congratulations Giants!!

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It Sucks That I Cant Witness History Though Maybe Next Year They Can Go Undefeated???

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
if i may add my two cents, WASN'T THAT THE GREATEST FREAKIN FINISH OF ALL TIME?? WOOF!!!

We were pulling for N.Y. (being partial to "underdogs" and such) not to mention Archie was a much revered q.b. of the Saints early days so we (down here) kinda follow his boys' progress.

We took special delight in watchin Peyton dismantle Chicago in last year's Superbowl and were thrilled to see Eli follow so brilliantly in his footsteps!

A true storybook finish.