The next celeb to come out?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now that Sean Hayes has come out as being gay (as if everyone in the whole world had not already guessed that!), who do you think will be the next male celeb to admit that he's gay (or at least bi-)?

Your answer could be either serious or humorous.

For example, on the serious side, I predict that Ryan Seacrest with take the big plunge and admit that he's gay.

On the humorous side, I hope that hot, sexy "Bones" star David Boreanaz will not only admit that he's gay but will also acknowledge that his secret lover and sexual partner for years has been Aaron Eckhart!!
(Hey, a guy can dream, can't he??) :rolleyes:

So, who wants to predict next?

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anderson Cooper is absolutely gay. No question about it.
Same deal for Wentworth Miller.

In my "probably" category (because there's simply too many rumors about them for it not to be true):

Matt Bomer
Jesse Spencer

I never believed the Tom Cruise, John Travolta rumors - mostly because they're completely unsubstantiated.

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anderson Cooper is absolutely gay. No question about it.
Same deal for Wentworth Miller.

In my "probably" category (because there's simply too many rumors about them for it not to be true):

Matt Bomer
Jesse Spencer

I never believed the Tom Cruise, John Travolta rumors - mostly because they're completely unsubstantiated.
Anderson and his BF have photos all over the net....go to his facebook page, Anderson likes hispanic men...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

john-travolta-kiss-a-guy.jpg