The next celeb to come out?

CityGuy82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone listen to OutQ on Sirius Sat Radio? On the Derek and Romaine show they had Howard Bragman the publicist on and he said that one of his clients will be coming out on May 5th.

He did not specify a gender but stated it is going to start a dialogue in a community that has not started yet (His e.g.: Latinos talking about homosexuality after Ricky Martin).

Any ideas?

m57082

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
50 cent is gay. There is a show is canada called 5gays 1girl on mtv that talked about it and bleeped his name, due to a contract this person on the show had as a dj for his party. I know one of the guys on the show and he said it was 50 cent

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish Zach Quinto could be one of the next to come out. It really is a shame that even today it is a double edged sword for an actor to publicly acknowledge a gay or bi sexuality. But, if he can't (and thats assuming he is gay), I'd gladly volunteer for the job of house-husband who stays in the background, not wanting to be seen on the red carpet, having dinner ready after a hard day on the set...

Zach - if you're reading this....

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish Zach Quinto could be one of the next to come out. It really is a shame that even today it is a double edged sword for an actor to publicly acknowledge a gay or bi sexuality. But, if he can't (and thats assuming he is gay), I'd gladly volunteer for the job of house-husband who stays in the background, not wanting to be seen on the red carpet, having dinner ready after a hard day on the set...

Zach - if you're reading this....

I love this guy...total cutie and a good actor with a long career ahead of him. I don't think he has to make a big announcement...I don't think he has denied anything...just a private person. (?)