The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Wilde316, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Wilde316

Wilde316 Member

Recently I had a long conversation with my cousin 14 years my junior. He had the courage to ask me what to do when having sex with a girl to make her happy. This question boggled me because of its honesty and openess. My cousin admitted to being a virgin but he also admitted that he didn't want to do anything to mess up his first time, he was more concerned with making the girl want more than whether or not he was getting off. I, being the family whore have had many chances to do both and decided to tell him the small fragment of knowledge I had learnt over my sex life, like foreplay being mandatory not an option, and that it in fact could be more enjoyable than sex itself. I told him about taking it slow and easy and that it wasn't over until the woman said it was. Strangely enough after our long chat he seemed happy that someone would actually tell him what he should try. This topic reminded me of a scene in the Kevin Smith Movie "Chasing Amy" where one character admits that he gave up on giving oral because women never told him whether he was doing it right or not. I feel that the women of this next generation or in all generations should take a hint, tell your men what you want and how you want it, its much better to seem bossy then to let a guy think he's doing the job well. So thats my two cents, any opinions?

2. Lucky_Luke

Lucky_Luke New Member

I think it is nice for you to talk to your young cousin about such matters.

However, I think it is silly and stupid to extrapolate one conversation with one young person as some kind of universal experience of an entire generation.

Just my two cents worth.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, and these conversations should also include information that is age appropriate. The younger male in this case could have been sixteen.

I still believe in sex in marriage and masturbation until that milestone is achieved. This is the only way to insure safe sex. Yes, I was a horny young male and still am quite active.

I willingly shared my knowledge as my boys grew up. I also willingly share my knowledge here.

Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted