kip oli

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Noah + James + Eldon + West (internationals)

Noah was walking down the corridor nervous he had just performed the blindfold dance for internationals luckily they made it through but that just meant more chance to mess up in the upcoming rounds, Noah just wanted some time to be alone he walked into the changing rooms thinking it would be empty but when he walked in he saw eldon, James and west all standing they’re naked swinging they’re cocks around they’ve got these huge grins on their faces Noah knew what the boys had planned for him or should he say his ass. “What are you guys doing?” Noah asks trying not to think about the fact that his dick was probably as big as Wests’ penis right now. “Did you have sex already? I need a minute to get ready” “Nah we got some stuff for you”. James steps forward, still wearing a grin like an idiot “you see this here”, Noah looks over at James then back to West “this here is your cock and this” he points to Noah’s own “is yours”.“Ok what about that? That doesn’t seem necessary anymore”.“No, we want you to have both”.“We’ll make you a deal man I’m happy for either of you but why do you need to fuck me so badly? You could fuck any one of those girls, what’s with me?”.James and eldon both look at each other, then at Noah who is beginning to feel a little overwhelmed, “we know we’re not really men, or boys for that matter, but none of us are as horny as you” James says with a shrug. West steps forward and starts kissing along Noah’s jaw. “I need you too Noah so please let us show you how much we want you. We’re going to fuck your ass right here today and take off your clothes and you’re going to ride our cock until its gone down your throat”.James nods his agreement “but if you don’t come tonight we will take turns making sure you do. And I promise we won’t hurt you” Noah didn’t really care that they were taking advantage of him he was excited, “so who’s first up my ass then”, Noah said grinning. James nodded to West who stepped in front of Noah and grabbed his hips, Noah was surprised how gentle his hand was, it felt nice he closed his eyes and leaned his head back closing them and relaxing into it feeling the cool metal against his stomach before West slipped his tongue inside Noah’s ass.
It wasn’t long before Noah was moaning and writhing his hips bucking up against West’s tongue, he loved how soft he felt it seemed to glide through his ass and he couldn’t help but moan out loud again, James put an arm on Noah’s shoulder while he used the other hand to guide West up and down, Noah could hear the soft pop and crack of wood as west hit Noah’s prostate. It was so good, Eldon walked over to Noah’s long cock and started to wank it up and down then eventually got onto his knees and stuck Noah’s length in his mouth while James took Noah’s other hand, they moved it slowly back and forth on his cock. Noah’s mind went blank from pleasure, all he could see was James and West sucking and fucking his hole, his body was shaking and quivering, soon he could barely hold himself up he was so turned on. “James please, fuck my hole”, Noah shuddered the pleasure becoming too much. James walked over to Noah and west got out of Noah’s ass, “all yours bro I’ll go help eldon”. James chuckled and walked over to Noah’s hole and rubbed his length at Noah’s entrance causing Noah to moan loudly and squirm around in ecstasy. James then stuck the tip of his dick in Noah’s thick ass and started moving slowly up and down, Noah felt like he was being fucked in reverse and was so turned on by the sensation, as James continued pumping up and down he started to move faster and harder. ‘I gotta cum’, Noah then shot his load in Eldon and wests mouths, “wow you guys”, James then put his fingers on Noah’s lips and said, “your not going anywhere until daddy’s finished. James then carried on pounding Noah’s ass his whole length in pounding as fast as he could. Finally after what feels like hours of pumping he pulled away and wiped the excess cum from West and Eldons faces “well that was a nice fucking day” he grinned. West snorted. They cleaned up then Noah got dressed, “come on let’s go eat lunch,” James said ushering Noah out of the room.

kip oli

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Noah + James + West +(Eldon sorta)

it was a Saturday night and James, Eldon, West and Noah were all at James house playing truth or dares but it wasn’t usual truth or dare it was dirty truth or dare James was shirtless and this made Noah’s cock twitch he couldn’t help it though James abs were a sight to be hold and that was the only reason why Noah was doing his best to pretend he was not staring.
Noah could admit to himself that he had a thing for hot guys so James was attractive even if he was just shirtless and that made him feel weird inside and he wasn’t sure what to do about it except try really hard not to stare again but he kept on glancing up at him like an idiot which was probably making James uncomfortable Noah wanted to apologize and say something but then James smiled softly at him and said “Alright let’s see who wants to go next what about you Noah, why don’t you do a striptease” which made James wink and give them both a suggestive smile as he said it.
Noah blushed bright red and he looked around at everyone else and they were all giggling with James and West gave him a thumbs up.
Noah groaned because of course West would want him to strip and he knew exactly how embarrassing that would be especially when he was wearing boxers and a tshirt but it seemed James and James alone thought he should do a strip tease to prove that he was not shy about it and James was giving him that look again as if inviting him to strip in front of everybody there.
This wasn’t good. This wouldn’t end well, they were going to laugh at him and call him gay or make fun of his love life and he was not ready for that.
James and James alone were still waiting for his answer and James asked again “Well? You’re the one who invited us all here remember? Don’t make me drag your sorry ass over here and show you how to strip for the sake of a stupid dare Noah”
Noah groaned, “I am going to regret this aren’t I” but James nodded and West whistled at him and that was it. James, West and James alone would watch him strip, no matter how bad he felt and how embarrassed he got afterwards.
He took off his shirt quickly and folded it before laying it across the back of his chair and undid his pants, pulled them down quickly to the point where he was now standing naked in front of everyone.
The room was silent and it seemed everyone in the room was watching him now including James and James’ friends, they were looking at him curiously as well.
West whistled and James grinned and started to clap, and then James joined him. Noah groaned again because it was embarrassing and he turned away from his friends and headed into the bathroom to cover himself properly and put the clothes he didn’t realise he had been followed. “hey sexy don’t bother putting those clothes back on”. Noah turned around to see west, eldon and James all naked and hard, James simply muttered, “bend over”. He did. They all watched him for a while until James asked “who wants it first?”. West was the first to speak. “It has to be the most humiliating way to have sex” and Noah was mortified he was supposed to be one of his best friends. “I can wait” James muttered, his hand resting between his thighs. Noah could imagine him running his tongue along his shaft to work out the tension.
Noah was too embarrassed and humiliated to protest when he heard James’ friend say, “you’re right West I want you”. Noah closed his eyes tight and tried not to scream ‘I told you not to come’. “Alrighty then let’s get to it, boys I’ve never done a lap dance but I know people do them”. Noah groaned internally at James’ choice of wording and he hoped that none of the other boys thought his name meant they could also fuck each other. No luck, James was saying it so loudly that all three boys in the room would hear.
He opened his eyes slowly as his friends went to circle him and began to move. The first guy was a bit rough but he was good and Noah didn’t mind so long as he stayed upright and was touching him at least. Then it got worse, West and James got rougher too and soon there were sounds of moaning and Noah’s own moans and gasps. His body burned as he felt the sweat pooling down his spine and the warmth of arousal rising within him. He clenched his legs together trying to get a grip on himself he could feel his dick getting harder by the second, he tried to calm down but the noises of his friends getting more enthusiastic sent waves of pleasure through his body making him shudder uncontrollably.
Suddenly he realized the others weren’t moving anymore and he opened his eyes and saw James straddling him, a look of lust was in his greenish grey eyes and Noah could feel his cock pulsating against his skin. “What are you doing” whispered Noah, his voice shaking despite himself.
James leaned forward so he could whisper in Noah’s ear “we’re gonna fuck you”. Noah shivered as James licked his earlobe and said “you’re so pretty and I want to see you squirm underneath me as we fuck you silly, so take off all your clothes”. Noah didn’t know what to do, the last time James propositioned him he was completely overwhelmed and terrified, he was now utterly helpless in front of these men and he didn’t know what to do. He was frozen in place, unable to move.
James leaned back and smirked at him “come on Noah, you’re not scared are you?”. Noah shook his head and James laughed “good boy”. “So, you wanna fuck me? Let me show you how to do it” James leaned in closer to Noah and whispered in his ear “don’t worry, I won’t hurt you” and Noah swallowed nervously. “Let me show you some tricks how does it work”. Noah was completely frozen but somehow he managed to nod.
And so, James helped Noah undress slowly and gently. They stripped themselves of their shirts one at a time and Noah was amazed he hadn’t passed out yet. They were both beautiful and Noah couldn’t believe how perfect they both were, he felt weak with desire, he wanted them so badly. He was panting as James guided his fingers to fondle his nipples, he gasped softly as James moved his head lower and kissed his belly button, then lower still, lower still until he kissed Noah’s hip bone and then stopped at the top of his jeans and whispered “how do you want me to fuck you baby?”. Noah whimpered, he felt hot tears prickle at his eyes he was close to a climax already and James was teasing him by asking the question instead of fucking him. “Kiss me” mumbled Noah, James lifted his face and gazed at Noah with those gorgeous green eyes that made Noah feel weak, he was leaning in and Noah felt James’ breath fanning against his neck, and then his lips were on Noah’s neck and he kissed lightly before sucking at Noah’s pulse point; oh gods. Noah gripped at James’ shoulders and felt a sharp pain shoot up his arms but he couldn’t care less because then James was kissing him again and he was sucking and licking at him hungrily and Noah was losing his breath and all he could think about was James and how much he loved him and how much he needed to feel him deep inside of him and how much he was enjoying the fact that he would eventually be allowed to have him…
And then it happened. Noah felt something wet run down his stomach and down his leg and it felt warm and sticky, and then a pair of slick lips wrapped around him, and he was suddenly filled with immense pleasure, all the sensations were overwhelming and he was feeling the urge to cry again but just before he could cry someone pushed their mouth harder onto his member and sucked and sucked until it was swollen and throbbing and then they pulled back and Noah could feel his erection twitch. The hands slid under his hips and they pressed against him even further, the touch was incredible and Noah arched his back to press himself into James but he couldn’t push any further because one hand was holding him down by his wrists and the other one was still inside of him, squeezing him tightly, and it felt amazing.
“You like that Noah? You like my mouth touching you this much huh?”

kip oli

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
A
Noah + James + West +(Eldon sorta)

it was a Saturday night and James, Eldon, West and Noah were all at James house playing truth or dares but it wasn’t usual truth or dare it was dirty truth or dare James was shirtless and this made Noah’s cock twitch he couldn’t help it though James abs were a sight to be hold and that was the only reason why Noah was doing his best to pretend he was not staring.
Noah could admit to himself that he had a thing for hot guys so James was attractive even if he was just shirtless and that made him feel weird inside and he wasn’t sure what to do about it except try really hard not to stare again but he kept on glancing up at him like an idiot which was probably making James uncomfortable Noah wanted to apologize and say something but then James smiled softly at him and said “Alright let’s see who wants to go next what about you Noah, why don’t you do a striptease” which made James wink and give them both a suggestive smile as he said it.
Noah blushed bright red and he looked around at everyone else and they were all giggling with James and West gave him a thumbs up.
Noah groaned because of course West would want him to strip and he knew exactly how embarrassing that would be especially when he was wearing boxers and a tshirt but it seemed James and James alone thought he should do a strip tease to prove that he was not shy about it and James was giving him that look again as if inviting him to strip in front of everybody there.
This wasn’t good. This wouldn’t end well, they were going to laugh at him and call him gay or make fun of his love life and he was not ready for that.
James and James alone were still waiting for his answer and James asked again “Well? You’re the one who invited us all here remember? Don’t make me drag your sorry ass over here and show you how to strip for the sake of a stupid dare Noah”
Noah groaned, “I am going to regret this aren’t I” but James nodded and West whistled at him and that was it. James, West and James alone would watch him strip, no matter how bad he felt and how embarrassed he got afterwards.
He took off his shirt quickly and folded it before laying it across the back of his chair and undid his pants, pulled them down quickly to the point where he was now standing naked in front of everyone.
The room was silent and it seemed everyone in the room was watching him now including James and James’ friends, they were looking at him curiously as well.
West whistled and James grinned and started to clap, and then James joined him. Noah groaned again because it was embarrassing and he turned away from his friends and headed into the bathroom to cover himself properly and put the clothes he didn’t realise he had been followed. “hey sexy don’t bother putting those clothes back on”. Noah turned around to see west, eldon and James all naked and hard, James simply muttered, “bend over”. He did. They all watched him for a while until James asked “who wants it first?”. West was the first to speak. “It has to be the most humiliating way to have sex” and Noah was mortified he was supposed to be one of his best friends. “I can wait” James muttered, his hand resting between his thighs. Noah could imagine him running his tongue along his shaft to work out the tension.
Noah was too embarrassed and humiliated to protest when he heard James’ friend say, “you’re right West I want you”. Noah closed his eyes tight and tried not to scream ‘I told you not to come’. “Alrighty then let’s get to it, boys I’ve never done a lap dance but I know people do them”. Noah groaned internally at James’ choice of wording and he hoped that none of the other boys thought his name meant they could also fuck each other. No luck, James was saying it so loudly that all three boys in the room would hear.
He opened his eyes slowly as his friends went to circle him and began to move. The first guy was a bit rough but he was good and Noah didn’t mind so long as he stayed upright and was touching him at least. Then it got worse, West and James got rougher too and soon there were sounds of moaning and Noah’s own moans and gasps. His body burned as he felt the sweat pooling down his spine and the warmth of arousal rising within him. He clenched his legs together trying to get a grip on himself he could feel his dick getting harder by the second, he tried to calm down but the noises of his friends getting more enthusiastic sent waves of pleasure through his body making him shudder uncontrollably.
Suddenly he realized the others weren’t moving anymore and he opened his eyes and saw James straddling him, a look of lust was in his greenish grey eyes and Noah could feel his cock pulsating against his skin. “What are you doing” whispered Noah, his voice shaking despite himself.
James leaned forward so he could whisper in Noah’s ear “we’re gonna fuck you”. Noah shivered as James licked his earlobe and said “you’re so pretty and I want to see you squirm underneath me as we fuck you silly, so take off all your clothes”. Noah didn’t know what to do, the last time James propositioned him he was completely overwhelmed and terrified, he was now utterly helpless in front of these men and he didn’t know what to do. He was frozen in place, unable to move.
James leaned back and smirked at him “come on Noah, you’re not scared are you?”. Noah shook his head and James laughed “good boy”. “So, you wanna fuck me? Let me show you how to do it” James leaned in closer to Noah and whispered in his ear “don’t worry, I won’t hurt you” and Noah swallowed nervously. “Let me show you some tricks how does it work”. Noah was completely frozen but somehow he managed to nod.
And so, James helped Noah undress slowly and gently. They stripped themselves of their shirts one at a time and Noah was amazed he hadn’t passed out yet. They were both beautiful and Noah couldn’t believe how perfect they both were, he felt weak with desire, he wanted them so badly. He was panting as James guided his fingers to fondle his nipples, he gasped softly as James moved his head lower and kissed his belly button, then lower still, lower still until he kissed Noah’s hip bone and then stopped at the top of his jeans and whispered “how do you want me to fuck you baby?”. Noah whimpered, he felt hot tears prickle at his eyes he was close to a climax already and James was teasing him by asking the question instead of fucking him. “Kiss me” mumbled Noah, James lifted his face and gazed at Noah with those gorgeous green eyes that made Noah feel weak, he was leaning in and Noah felt James’ breath fanning against his neck, and then his lips were on Noah’s neck and he kissed lightly before sucking at Noah’s pulse point; oh gods. Noah gripped at James’ shoulders and felt a sharp pain shoot up his arms but he couldn’t care less because then James was kissing him again and he was sucking and licking at him hungrily and Noah was losing his breath and all he could think about was James and how much he loved him and how much he needed to feel him deep inside of him and how much he was enjoying the fact that he would eventually be allowed to have him…
And then it happened. Noah felt something wet run down his stomach and down his leg and it felt warm and sticky, and then a pair of slick lips wrapped around him, and he was suddenly filled with immense pleasure, all the sensations were overwhelming and he was feeling the urge to cry again but just before he could cry someone pushed their mouth harder onto his member and sucked and sucked until it was swollen and throbbing and then they pulled back and Noah could feel his erection twitch. The hands slid under his hips and they pressed against him even further, the touch was incredible and Noah arched his back to press himself into James but he couldn’t push any further because one hand was holding him down by his wrists and the other one was still inside of him, squeezing him tightly, and it felt amazing.
“You like that Noah? You like my mouth touching you this much huh?”
ay that was my 100th post

Reactions: Perdison59