Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ah, so self-hate was the case? r.i.p. hungsolow, we barely knew ye and didn't want to in the first place. :wavey:

cheers to men of all races - that kind of hate is so out of place in 2010.

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I can say is Jimi Hendrix was big enough to split ALL of you size-queens' asses in two! LOL

If a guy has girth, that can often make up for lack of length.

You'd DEFINITELY feel that fat thing pounding your guts out!!!

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It just goes to show you how black males are built up by ugly white females that they are more endowed than white guys. If Jimi Hendrix is hung then most guys are well endowed.
What a strange observation! The biggest dick and the smallest dick I've ever seen, were both on black guys and interestingly, both in Hawaii! One was 3" max, the other was two Budweiser Beer cans long, so I'm guessing around 12 - 13". I have also had regular sex with plenty of other black guys easily in excess of 9", I often used to go down on them while I was fucking them, so I'll leave it to your imagination, what kind of positions we might have been in! One in Long Beach, I remember particularly well, wish I was still in contact but it was in the mid 80's, he roller skated a lot and had a fabulous body and was 20 at the time. I only mention it because I've had sex with Asians, Native Americans, Indians (from India), Philippinos, Thais, Singaporeans, Japanese, Tahitians, Hawaiians, Africans (real ones, from Africa) Jamaicans etc.. Sure, there are stereotypes and I think I can say with a little authority, that black guys are, on average, bigger. Not by all that much but enough to add to the pleasure. Conversely, not all Asian guys are hung like mice.